Friendly reminded all you Aussie goys pay tax towards this "national broadcast network"

Friendly reminded all you Aussie goys pay tax towards this "national broadcast network".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlKGHAHSOtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Polygamy increases aggression amongst the gender it's acceptable for as it increases inequality raising animosity and resentment amongst the have nots for those who have it. There are only so many of one gender to go around.

Reminder that GINI coefficient and inequality are the best correlating factor of otherwise unexplainable violent crime. Even extreme poverty doesn't do this provided everyone is in extreme poverty or that the rich are sheltered and gated away.

Monogamy isn't natural, but neither are cars, computers, calculus, or satellites.

We don't do monogamy because it's natural, we do it because it's better.

are they owned by VICE now, the channels comes up as sbsVICELAND and they play all these shit lefty shows and movies like "when we rise"

But betas aren't using the women anyway. So why not led chads have them? Instead we repress the chads to only have one wife and the women who can't find a chad go for lower-quality tyrone and muhammed.
Polygamy is literally redpilled because betas will never deal with anxiety and find themselves a gf

Yeah faggot what said, let me have more women on the side. Its not like you are going to impregnate them, lmao.

I love how they sell it with a picture of a guy with multiple girlfriends.

Meanwhile the reality is usually the opposite.

AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEE
Moral relativists ought to be gutted and hanged with their intestine for Implying such barbary

AAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why does it matter when you're never going to get laid anyways?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Polygamy is bad news for the average male.

Once it becomes socially acceptable you can kiss any chance you had of swinging above your league goodbye as every 7/10+ gets swept up by Chad.

AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>white booeyyss think they will get multiple laids in a same time.

>meanwhile the shit is just about Ahmed getting official with his 4 illegal wifes.

>Healthy debate

That a relationship-ending convo right there.

fuck yea

I can't wait to larp as King Solomon with 1,000 pussies at my command.

>the slippery slope argument is flawed, once gay marriage is accepted people aren't going to start fighting for pedophiles and polygamy
>immediately after the US courts accept gay marriage people start fighting for pedophiles and polygamy using the same arguments that won for gay marriage

Are you retarded?
That Photo is of Anti-Muslim protesters dressing up as muslims to make the point about how islam doesnt fit in Australia, it even says it in the title of the picture. Nice try faggot KEK.

I would focus on the Real muslim invasion occuring in Germany. Focus on stopping all those arabs raping your daughters and wives, while you cry in the shower and whisper "refugees welcome, refugees welcome, refugees welcome" to yourself 8^).

I suppose being uncucked is out of the question for german men considering all the good German men died in WW1 and WW2 all the german men alive today are the descendants of the Cowards who surrendered or ran or hid. Naturally they passed on their cowardly dna to the next generation.

WEW >:^)

ayy :^)

lmao

Getting Raped is a German National pastime

Gee, my wife only agreed to enter into an exclusive marriage arrangement with me because I cited scientific article from reputable journals which supported monogamy.

But now I see that was #flawedscience, wth I guess I'm Man Enough to be Non-Monogamous now.

WHEW

AYYYYY

my fucking sides

>a german saying this

"Just give me the ficki ficki and no one gets hurt"

>monogamy abolished
>Chad gets all the bitches now, not just temporarily but permanently
>Betas see no reason to work 50 hours per week anymore since 15-20 are easily enough to support themselves
>society collapses

These people have no idea what they are asking for.

This. And correct me if I'm wrong because I say this as a psychopath. But the only way OPs picture would ever happen is if the person in question is insistent on being stuck up with someone else. Which leads me to the question, why are you with him/her.

The only reason I don't believe in monogamy is because I realized most girls out there will pull a stunt like this. And i just don't get it. Why be with someone if you like someone else. Why sabotage your own fucking happiness and the health of your relationship by giving fuel to your obsession with another person?

The only people I see whining about how monogamy isn't natural are the people who seem to rely heavily on the fantasy of the perfect monogamous relationship. Hence why they are so hung up on someone. It boggles my mind.

Women will abolish monogamy only to demand monogamy from Chad. It's all bullshit and comes from the incessant mind of a mentally ill person.

>i want all the penises
>b-but my pussy is the b-best r-right???

This is exactly what will happen. People are not thinking this whole thing through.

>15-20
Implying I wouldn't just go live innawoods, and steal whatever I need from Chad's farm while he's busy fugging one of his wives.

this one made me kek hard

Monogamy is Western Civilization and Western Civilization is monogamy.
All else is shitskin and niggerization of our culture

>even their news is shitposting

It is actually. There's plenty of evidence that it's one of the evolutionary strategies we have.

This.

If your gf or wife doesn't immediately dismiss the idea as utter degeneracy then you have problems

>That pic
Kek.
Which genius made that

Polygamy has to fuck over the kids though. Still might be better then single mothers.

There is a fucking reason monogamy has been our primary default for so long. Our genes and memes keep bringing it up.

Women not understanding the horrific implications of their actions and then demanding men clean them up?

I can't conceive of it.

Reminder that polygamy was ended because of muh feels
Reminder that polygamy is the redpill and way to happy family life and healthy offspring
Reminder that western society is unscientific

men are boilifically designed not to be a monogamous, women just CAN'T handle psychologiclly and mentally non-monogamy relationship.

don't you guys have female polygamy? The men do not even know if the offspring is their own.

Monogamy is natural among many species. Humans included.

Our pair bonding mechanisms along with our extremely slow aging process (slowest on the planet when it comes to losing complete dependence on parents) mean that women are healthiest, psychologically, with ONE sex partner that takes care of them and their babbies.

Polygamy is also natural for humans, depending on circumstances (men go to war, die, women still need help raising babbies). This is seen in our sexual dimorphism, as men are -slightly- taller than women.

Polygamy isn't about having threesomes, though, it's about one man gathering enough food for multiple wives so that they can take care of his many babbies. Polygamy practiced during times of average male:female ratios leads to severe issues with young males getting violent, as one other user pointed out.

She probably said something rude and mean to them. I cant stand passive racist cunts. Good job Ahmed

No but we used to have male polygamy as a norm just 3 generations ago. It showed social status of people in society.

Reminder that polygamy never ended.
Reminder that Chad just lets you "marry" one of his baby mommas because it saves him from having to raise the child.
Reminder that she still fucks Chad whenever he wants.
Reminder to get a paternity test on at least your first child.

this is what I was speaking of
youtube.com/watch?v=dlKGHAHSOtI

nvm that is in Tibet

>independent gvt news organization
> news doesnt agree with me, muuuh taxes

Abc is actually worse than sbs now. They have always been liberal, but they have gone full sjw now. Literally all the ads are about trannies and you barely ever see a white cunt.

My first thought as well. Women are pretty much on board with the idea already, they'll gladly share a man, so they need to target men and the only way to get a guy to agree to it is with the promise of extra pussy.