Why is eating dirt/mud so common in Africa?

Why is eating dirt/mud so common in Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are trying to achieve photosynthesys

they are too dumb to produce food

Don't worry, the producers gets the dirt from a "special" place with lots of minerals!

because they fucking suck

Because Shit doesn't keep well.

low intelligence

Because niggers.

I though it was exclusive to Haitians.

Devolving into worms

Because Drumpf took away free health care and gave it to the Russians or something...it's white people's fault.

Well, they're already leeches, so that's coming along nicely.

i guess it stops them from feeling hungry
send more food you fucking racists

Because they ran out of money fo' dem programs

they aren't compatible with civilization and so they fail and have to eat mud

Give already overpopulated niggers more free food so they can produce even more hungry mouths so we have to send even more food. Great idea.

>DIRT
>IN
>SHIRT

clearly they dont have enough
i saw a feed africans ad on tv the other day

Wait, cannibalism is legal in Africa?

/thread

Why can't they farm food like we do?

you are what you eat

There's a lot of minerals in dirt. You stupid goys!

>not eating dirty daily to remove the fluoride
>ishiggydiggy

i think they have ???low quality dirt???

To be fair to the mud people there are tons of good minerals and trace elements in soil.

no need to farm in the cradle of fucking civilization, just pick free food forever

essentially this

Yeah, the get it from the restrooms of the nearest Chipotleā„¢.

>we have no food or way to support ourselves
>guys, we should have like 20 kids each

ITZ DA FOOD OF DA KANGZ

>send more food so we can breed more useless eaters / child soldiers and no one learns to farm

Yeah, nah, fuck off ye cunt.

>Implying it's not the most ecological nutrition
white cracka keep destroying earth, as you can see.

>Why is eating dirt/mud so common in Africa?
They don't know how to farm

>inb4 wild animals eat the crops
What are walls?

You are what you eat

Eating dirt is the real red pill wake up!

kek

Too short-term thinking. They tried this a while back, they just ate the seeds instead of planting them. I don't buy the 'shitty soil' arguement, the fucking boers made Rhodesia the breadbasket of Africa before they chimped out and killed/drove off all the farmers.

Because thats how impoverished the nations are. An elite % of Africans live in absolute luxury while their nations are played by intentional chaos to suppress the population. They are poor by design their African leaders and their western partners keep it that way so the flow of diamonds, oil, minerals, and weapons never stops. The rape of Africa will continue forever. So they will forever eat mud.

does this make them black?

I don't buy this shitty soil argument either. Apparently it's good enough to fucking eat.

based black people literally /ourguys/

>Why is eating dirt/mud so common in Africa?
Mineral deficiency.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)

Costa Rica with the top notch banter

you're what you eat.

Yeah lots of microbes and fucking fungus too. Great way to get intestinal parasites and die a horrible death bleeding from every orfice.

Calcium deficiency, remember noggers don't drink milk.

There's a shitty soil argument? That seems insane. Sounds like an urban legend.

>eating dirt because too stupid to agriculture

kys with that fucking meme asshole

really makes you think

As Nefertiti once said to her proud black people, let them eat dirt.

It it, OP's simply ignorant.
That's ignorant, OP. It's Haitians who eat bonbon terre, not Africans.

Best Post

It's like a portal into our distant-past ancestry... niggers, unevolved for over 200,000 years.

It has nothing to do with soil.

African leaders intentionally keep their populations starving. They either keep them too poor to rebel or they cause chaos by propping up war Lord's. Meanwhile making billions by sell the countries resources to western powers. All the diamonds, oil, and minerals leave.

Any food we send it intercepted by rebels and African leaders to be kept by themselves. The African governments do this to their people, nothing else. Any soil argument is bullshit.

shill spotted

Huh, pretty good analysis.

cuz we waz kangz nigga!

god damn you cant grow shit in bad soil
please go throw a million seeds into a childrens sand box and see if they grow with watering and love, then go try it with clay soil too

we wuz plantz n shieet

no, they are just to stupid to do basic agriculture

they are too ugly for eat a good food

I don't disagree, but Africa is filled with rainforest and fertile soil. I mean he'll you can fertilize bad soil.

That's not the problem, the problem is the black African governments who have no regard whatsoever for their people. They just don't give a fuck so they let them starve to maintain control.

Don't fall for the bad soil, bad water, let's send them food meme.

They have good soil, you mong. They're just too retarded for agriculture.

You are what you eat.

it fucking is tho you cant grow shit on pic related
just like you cant grow shit central australia

Can't grow a farm if the government sends rebels to burn you house and crops. Can't grow a farm if you can afford to buy seeds because you nigger of a leader hides it all in the palace. Can't grow a farm if rebels kidnap you children and cut off your fucking hands.

Rainforests have very poor nutrients in their soil. Grasslands have very fertile soil. Nations like Congo do have poor soil for crops like wheat, whereas Rhodesia and South Africa are good locations. That said, your assessment about the African leaders is correct

Because those damn niggers are eating all the soil!

Cut this forest down and you can grow crops here. Too bad the government will take your tools, burn down you house, and cut off you hands to stop you tho.

Wasn't this done in Haiti though? Knowing Americans, they probably think that Haiti is in Africa.

Have you ever tried it?

No, seriously, have any of you nonsensical bigots ever tried the practice you're viciously assailing?

I didn't think so. You can't knock something until you try it dickheads.

ideal for tractor A+
manual crop rotations get eaten by alligators lmao

> quality post and so few replies

Sad!

No. You cannot. user. I understand what you're getting at, but your assessment of agriculture and ecology is faulty. Rainforests have very poor nitrogen content, whereas grasslands have abundant nitrogen. Also, once you cut down the forests, you lose water from transevaporatation , meaning that it will stop raining, and your planted crops will die

It was a small village eating mud cookies and even on the doc it told that others look down on it

Far right as retarded as far left no surprise

Except most of it isn't like that.

literally only the green areas are good for agriculture

Kek speaks through this user

I'm very much aware they do hence they will need nitrogen rich fertilizer. It's done all the time in South America.

damn slants got bants

Is she wearing an Avenged Sevenfold shirt? Says a lot actually

A majority of south american and Hati might as well be. Maximum overkangs.

abo,
those dark blue areas have so much fruits you don't need to farm land.
Those blue parts are great for farming but they lack brains to do.
And both blue parts make up to 85% of entire african population.
you're dumb and you don't even know it.

There are no laws strictly forbidding cannibalism in the U.S. and many other countries - it's only illegal in the sense that the process of obtaining said meat usually involves murder/stealing corpses.

There's actually a "consensual cannibalism" marketplace on the dank web where people essentially willingly sell their bodies for slaughter, butcher, and consumption. A lot of the "sellers" presumably do it because of a fatal condition and to leave money behind for their families, but there was a guy in Germany who wanted his dick chopped off and fried it up after letting the guy fuck him. After they finished their sausage meal he consented to his murder and subsequent cannibalization. Even though cannibalism wasn't illegal in Germany at the time he was still charged for the consensual murder and defiling of a corpse.

you cant live on fruit candy ass

Africa is home to some of the most fertile land in the world.

The reality is they're a few thousand years behind the rest of civilization.

because niggers cant afford anything else

What you're saying is definitely true but the mud cakes some eat are a tradition for many.
I watched a documentary on this. The women eat the mud cakes even if there's no famine. It's some cultural thing they do, especially the pregnant ones, they eat them for calcium.

>clay soil
>can't grow anything

DELET THIS!
t. Virginia

if there is free food why are they starving

t. someone who has never farmed

I don't buy the corruption and oppression explanation for African failure. Rulers could better their position by allowing their subjects to farm in a feudalistic manner. Africans are too stupid all around to help themselves. They have an abundance of available labor that is being completely wasted.

Clay soil grows some of the best vegetables. In one year, my clay soil gave me somewhere around 200 butternut squashes from a single fucking vine, and they were delicious.

Fpbp

Thats not in Africa

Right. You prep four fields with nitrogen fertilizer, then plant one of them with nitrogen-fixing clover or a local equivalent and the rest with food crops. Then you rotate the clover though them to improve nitrogen enrichment.

But that requires long term planning, and far more work than just collecting gibsmedats.

This. After the Rhodesians got chased out of Zimbabwe, they settled in Zambia and, in one year, they grew and exported so much Maize and other crops that the Zambian currency appreciated 35%.

Well done lad

why not?