That is the record as presented in court minus the fat Mexican quote. TLDR 100%

>cracker
>white
>mexican

I shiggy to the diggy.

Do you really not know who those 2 are?

>That is the record as presented in court
Not quite.
They left out the part where he called the cops and they told to back off, and not follow Travon.
Also, where's the skittles and Arizona Tea?

Guaranteed (You)s, good vintage bait.

>some dindu trying to kill/rob someone
>get killed himself in self-defense
Seems accurate.

improvised dialogue, 100% accurate physically

...seriously? Do you live under a rock?

>bait.
????
Aside from mis-spelling "Trayvon", I got nothing wrong.
There's really nothing there for anyone to dispute.

>They left out the part where he called the cops and they told to back off, and not follow Travon
Except they didn't. They told him he didn't have to follow him and put himself in harms way and he said he didn't care. Then they continued to advise him as he kept on eye on him.

>118094688
>They left out the part where he called the cops and they told to back off, and not follow Travon

That is a completely irreverent point, why do niggers always bring it up.

Based Mexican
Thank you to all Mexicans who will help us against the black horde

Is there a larger size? I want to spam black people twitter accounts with this.

It's an exaggerated version of events, but kind of what happened.

>Except they didn't.
They didn't (couldn't) order him not to follow Trayvon, but they advised him not to, and considering Martin was never connected to any crimes besides assaulting the Mexican that was stalking him in his own neighborhood, it would have probably been for the best if Zimmerman had just gone home.

The artist actually did a very nice job of drawing Trayvon.

Because niggers respect the police and take all of their advice when given. Niggers can't understand why George would do something when a respectable law enforcement officer advised them not to do it.

How about the fact that he called 911, and it wasn't the police he was speaking to, but a 911 operator who has no authority to tell him what to do.

The dispatcher told him "we don't need you to do that" when asked if he should keep following. Liberals interpreted this as a legal order to get back into his vehicle.

"Martin was never connected to any crimes besides assaulting the Mexican that was stalking him in his own neighborhood"

>Not his neighborhood
>suspended for school for drugs
>items found in Trayvon's school locker listed as "found", not "recovered", hiding school theft rates
>electronic history of abusing homemade drug "lean"
>liver damage consistent with abusing "lean"

Yeah, he was saint.

>he a gud boi
>dindu nuffin
>except assaulting a guy keeping an eye on the neighborhood

fucking faggot shill. let's look back
>he called the cops and they told to back off, and not follow Travon
>They didn't (couldn't) order him not to follow Trayvon
you can't even keep your shit straight in two consecutive posts. Trayvon is dead and the Zim-Zam remains un-flim-flammed. stay mad

Its what Zimmerman claimed, although it didnt match the facts of the case.

For instance, Trayvon was found with his hood down, and a bag in his hand.

Also, he said the Creepy-Ass Cracker line to someone on the phone, not to Zimmerman.

Just because abos dont fight back doesn't mean niggers in other countries are the same as yours.

>you don't have to do this
Is not the same as
>don't do that

>stalking him in his own neighborhood
It wasn't his neighborhood, he didn't live there he was just staying there temporarily.

you mean the same 911 call where zimmerman admits he lost track of trayvon?

>Zim-Zam remains un-flim-flammed

Didn't he get arrested for beating his wife or something?

Oh, and what are the main ingredients for "lean"? Cough syrup is one. The others are fruit cocktail and a candy, usually skittles.

>american education

What are you trying to say with this post

That Trayvon had ingredients for lean on him when he decided to jump Zim. Is your reading comprehension that bad? Should I draw a picture?

un-frim-frammed

Treyvon called him a dreepy dracker on the phone to that fat chick.

I remember the first time I went out of my way to slug someone. It was after I found out a group of niggers had circled around my little brother, thrown him into the snow, and thrown basketballs on his face (breaking his glasses and giving him a bunch of bruises).
I just found the biggest of the niggs and thumped him in the middle of class. Everyone swarmed and separated us before he could retaliate, and I saw the little faggot's juju lips trembling like he was just so fucking traumatized by someone hitting him back.

They're subhuman.

>Liberals interpreted this as a legal order to get back into his vehicle.

People always forget the part of the story where Trayvon went home, said "Damn this weirdo kept following me", then his fat ugly hambabboon of a girlfriend said "SO WHY YOU DUN KILL IM BE A REAL NIGGUH IS MAH NIGGA NOT A REAL NIGGA"

So he went back to kick his ass to impress his woman

not very accurate. it suggests that trayquan'dreese could speak in complete words and sentences and it leaves out all the stink lines and could of flies that would have been around him at all times

Except that's true you retard

top heh

It's what you're saying isn't it?