ITT: the scariest things Sup Forums knows [PART 3]

Part 1:
Part 2:

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2008/06/20/brains-of-gay-people-resemble-those-of-straight-people-of-opposite-sex/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117563227/
nrgiseternal.com
reddit.com/r/askphilosophy/comments/617kzq/are_you_convinced_we_live_in_a_patriarchy_why_or/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Women_are_wonderful"_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Bump

I dated a Lebonese girl back in high school and her pussy smelled like a seven layer burrito with diarrhea shit on it.

that's really scary

bump

Mind control is real.

most of (((history))) is jewish lies

gays are all sick in the mind from chemicals in the water

was it hairy

>gays are all sick in the mind from chemicals in the water

Technically, the chemicals don't make them "Sick in the mind"

They make them women in the mind.

so......

gays do no think they are women (most of the time). they just think that they are faggots and then they think thats normal due to cancerous media

>gays do no think they are women (most of the time).

literally doesn't matter.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2008/06/20/brains-of-gay-people-resemble-those-of-straight-people-of-opposite-sex/

The scariest thing I know is personal. I found out my sister cheated on her husband and their child is not biologically his

I haven't told anyone since I don't want to break up their marriage (they're really happy together), but it's a burden on my mind

The truth will set you free. Better to live cucked than living a lie.

The reason why globalism is necessary for our survival as species.

phugg..
when will Trump start putting Testosterone in the water?

Star trek transporters are just fancy guillotines

go ahead, alex still hasn't explained this. it's kinda clear that we need them, but not on this deep level

I know the way in which none of this matters and it's the most amazing feeling you can have.

We are wasting our lives shitposting on this site and pretending we make a difference to society.

Most of us will die alone.

You're not woke if you don't know about the law of one and the hidden hand.

>globalism on a flat earth
globalism is the NWO everybody talk about.

The original dindu Emmett Till's father was an actual rapist, they don't tell you this in school.

You forgot a thread...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117563227/

The goons (Something Awful) is deep state. Current Trump vs deep state struggle is basically a front for Sup Forums (moot schism from SA) vs Something Awful war.

Thanks. Didn't know someone else started a similar thread.

No problem. Yeah, it was linked to the first.

Keep these going. There have been some interesting posts. These are a nice break from the shitty bait and racemixing threads.

on reddit all these critique subs are the same, always leftist cuckboxes

It's basically what you can read in The Culture of Critique.

They are always right. They ban anyone who even slightly disagrees. Their memes are shit and they know it but yet they still keep pushing them.

there's

/r/badreligion
/r/badphilosophy
/r/badsocialscience
/r/badwomensanatomy
/r/badeconomics

they are all politically homogeneous, ie all of them are leftist

and then they "attack" the bigger subs who aren't under their control, like /r/badphilosophy attacking /r/philosophy

that's their MO

everyone goes to hell when they die

>>if you think differently, your brain acts differently

you don't say

There's also badlinguistics. They hop in every time a personcriticizes ebonics.

The goal is to create a sort of academic hegemony, where "experts" will attack posts that don't align with their worldview. It's a surgical strike tactic for shaping discussion.

Oh, and MKULTRA never ended. This is something that every Sup Forumslack needs to know.

This is one of the lesser known conspiracy forums. There is a lot of interesting info discussed there. The creator was banned from GLP for what he revealed.

nrgiseternal.com

not that scary, but i think, in an attempt to normalize the bodytypes of all races, the globalists try to enforce those bodytypes as beauty standarts. thus making "beauty" achievable for all races.
i also think the "thicc" meme is part of it. don't fall for the normalization of nonwhite body types

take this thread for example: reddit.com/r/askphilosophy/comments/617kzq/are_you_convinced_we_live_in_a_patriarchy_why_or/

it's new and it asks a simple question: "Are you convinced we live in a patriarchy"

I posted this:

No. An average woman living in the west has a higher standard of living than an average man living in the west.
Have you ever known of such a power dynamic in history? Where the oppressed lived objectively better lives than their alleged oppressors? Is it that the point of oppression? To make someone's life worse to make your own life better/easier/nicer?
an average woman will live a longer, happier, healthier life than an average man will
an average woman will experience 90% less violence than an average man will
women will never be used as fodder in war

Do you believe in racial discrimination in our justice system? Where black men get more time than white men for the same crime? That difference between sexes is like 3 times bigger. A woman could murder someone and get community service ;^)
women work less
women work easier jobs(by their choice)
men constitute 99% of war deaths
men constitute for 97% of work place accidents and deaths
there's more women in the universities now than men(it's not my fault they choose to study dance therapy instead of electrical engineering)
there's also this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Women_are_wonderful"_effect

and the mods just deleted it. That is the only comment answering with a 'no' to that question. Some guy even sent me a PM saying how my comment was the only one making sense and going against the grain and the mods deleted it.

So I go and look and it stands there but I check in incognito and it's gone. I post it again and add a bit asking the mod why did he delete it, he does it again. Not a word. The only comment disagreeing. I wasn't being rude or breaking any rules. Literally all I've said is true and yet

they're such a cuckbox it's not even funny

True. These days they operate in the open hidden behind various fronts. Pic related is one of these.