So what are you climate change denying retards going to do when your countries become flooded with climate refugees?

So what are you climate change denying retards going to do when your countries become flooded with climate refugees?

Climate change has already created millions of climate migrants. This will get worse. Imagine the Syrian refugee crisis but 1000 times worse.

I'm not telling you to reduce your carbon footprint or whatever liberal bullshit but just accept the fact that it's happening. Whether you believe it's man-made or not. It doesn't matter.

We need to admit that it's problem so we can prepare before hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Oxygenation_Event
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

climate change is a hoax, but if it was real, well, shoot them at the border of course

I think that would be the best option.

The question is.. what will you about the libshits who will stand in the way of this common sense way of dealing with the problem?

Looks like we are getting blacked one way or another might aswell hope climate change is real and we all die

No one denies the climate changes. And no one who understands climatology denies it is natural in origin.

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER

The issue here isn't climate change. The issue is Marxists have latched onto climate change and are lying about it to push their political agenda.

The only refugee crisis is the one that you engineered with all your bullshit wars in the Middle East to protect your filthy Jew nest.
Stop hiding behind my flag Juden.
Nobody gives a fuck about your degenerate Commie lies here faggot.

Average IQ in San Francisco (where people voted for Hillary): 160

Average rural and suburban IQ (where people voted for Trump): 85

Yes. But it's ridiculous to assume humans are not making an impact. However big or small that impact is.

>implying anyone is obligated to let in """refugees""" of any kind

They can drown for all I care.

>Climate refugees .

Thanks for the laugh. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

>but that's ridiculous

But that's not an argument.

hmmmm...well we could just block the borders and murder the hungry climate refugees.
problem solved now fuck off and burn some fossil fuels.

Im gonna laff as germans are flooded for free gibs and butcherd for being cucks.
Same goes for Anglos and frogs.
No free shit=no refugee.

Climate change is one of the things I actually believe in and side with on liberals.

Natural resource and oil companies pretty much don't want this to exist so they can continue profiting off of people, instead of investing on improving our own infrastructure, companies just want to make more money by reselling cars and branding them as new and making sure our engines don't save a lot of gas and made it illegal to utilize other forms of energy or improve a form of transportation without a patent, but fuel is vital to our economy, so it's kind of hard on deciding what to do that will benefit our country and preserve our environment.

There's also people who steal money from the government and take advantage of the whole "eco-friendly" label, so that's also a problem.

Hey retard.. everyone agrees that climate change is happening only difference is there is disagreement on what is causing it.

Point is that as climate change gets worse there will be refugees possibly in the hundreds of millions or even billions attempting to come into the West as a result of this.

So you believe humans are having ZERO impact on the environment? All this burning of fossil fuels.. deforestation.. poisoning of oceans.. is making no impact?

Climate change dont matter much, its because they bereed like insects. Their population has to follow what the land can substain.

But if it was up to me, kill them once they get near the border and use their bodies as filler material when building The Great American Wall against Mexico..

The climate has always changed even without human impact. Sure we may alter it to a bit but I'm pretty sure the bacteria "fucked" up the planet more than we could ever hope to

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Oxygenation_Event

Shoot them too since theyre race traitors
Or at least exile them

oh boy, global warming hit sweden hard

It's just the Sup Forums trumpanzees that are still hung up on this, they can't reconcile Trump's policy towards climate change with common sense

>climate refugees

What fucking bullshit. But this will be one of the biggest excuses to let all of Africa into Europe over the course of the next few decades, I know it.

Bad things that happen to other people aren't bad
/thread

Since climate change isn't real they can be sent back

And when they stop to think about how Trump's attachment to fossil fuels will, in the long run, make the refugee problem that much worse, their rational abilities shut down and they focus on some other petty bullshit to complain about

>what actually works
we kill them, then we go out to kill them in their countries as well. We free the animals and nature from this menace.

>muh strawman

Of course we are having some impact on the environment, but to pretend as though we know that humans are causing global warming is ridiculous.

Funny how Sven can talk like this but will do nothing about the refugees taking over his country. Hey faggot cocksucking Sven it's already happening to your country. What will you do?

Dam trump supporters have nigger tier IQ? Lol thats so ironic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>I actually believe your post is irony, unironically

Find a solution that doesn't end in 1850s living conditions and I'm on board.

Until then I will enjoy watching the EPA get shafted.

>the refugee problem

The problem is cucks like you who believe we gave a moral obligation to allow all of the world's poor, colored people into the West. There will always be poverty and suffering somewhere else in the world, we can be expected to absorb the billions of poor people.

>12
You do know that the history of this planet is one of extinction? The environment has been changing since before life existed. If the life can't adapt then it dies out. If Africans can't survive the change then they weren't fit to inherent the earth.

No credible climate scientist says that humans are the sole cause. they all believe that it's a mixture of both humans and nature.

Libshits say humans are the sole cause.. conservashits say nature is the sole cause. They're both wrong.. as usual.

Ugh can we just tear down huge communities already so we can build mass amount of solar panels.

Do you have any links to a climate scientist saying nature is responsible?

It is all about organization, the more time that passes the more our population is "synchronized" to what should be the solution. Act now and become a pariah. Or wait while subverting your surroundings, building a new narrative and purpose for your countrymen through which actual change is possible.

>t. Centrist - haha so above it all :^)

Country's do not take these people in out of some moral need. They do so because the elite think it boosts the economy and use morality as an excuse.

The moment they change their mind they'll build walls and mow you down with machine guns. Hell they'll probably have drone guns by then so no one has to get their hands dirty.

>So what are you climate change denying retards going to do when your countries become flooded with climate refugees?

Shoot them in there boats.

Climate alarmists have been over reacting all my life, we are still in an ice age, for most of earths history there have been no permanent ice caps. It's going to get warmer with or with out us. Most of global warming is natural. CO2 absorbs most of the heat it can absorb already, you could double the CO2 concentration and only have minor effect on the amount of additional solar energy it could absorb. climate alarmists lie, perpetually to make the plebs fear and allow the passage of carbon taxes to redistribute wealth to shitskins. Even if global warming is the problem they claim it to be it is far better to just build dykes and start farming in canada than to stop using carbon. Oh and btw the extra CO2 has been extremely helpful to plant life.

tldr: you are a kike and deserve to be gassed

We aren't going to let them in. Not that hard.

Kill them? This is literally a non-issue seeing as your whole country is basically an island. Just blow the sand niggers out of the water problem solved.

>what are you going to do?
Man the wall

>.
Read Agendas 21 & 2030 then kys you stupid retarded fuck!

>niggers
>responsible for a sustainable civilization
>in any climate

Oi m8 are you fucking retarded?

This.

We don't have to take these fuckers in.
Let them be swallowed by the sea and burn in the sun. They are not our problem. Only a fool puts outsiders above his own people.

Niggers can't swim.

Im sure Breivik can teach them to swim.

Buy up cheap land up north