Is "fake news" just a term liberals use for news from sites they don't like?

Is "fake news" just a term liberals use for news from sites they don't like?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YNHlt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you dumb?

source.

It was coined by left wing media to try to combat independent journalism and real journalism from non left wing sources. The term literally sprung up everywhere overnight and all the liberal news organisations have been desperately trying to meme it into the minds of the goyim. it may have backfired though with people turning around and calling them fake news like Trump did.

It's an interesting tactic, to be sure.

Lest MSM media itself decides that any media that doesn't share their viewpoint isn't credible and of course, neo-liberals will eat it up.

It's just another way to throw out any dissenting opinions or facts.

Fox News. CNN. MSNBC. CNBC. Bloomberg. Breitbart too. They are mainstream media.

It's true. It is fake news. All of it.

It originally came about to suppress Pizzgate

You're thinking of alternative facts.
It used to (and still does mostly) describe a situation where you have two sets of contradictory facts and don't know yet where the truth lies. For instance, two court statements contradicting each other, or scientific studies that collected different data or came to diverging conclusions could be considered alternative facts. Now, libs use it as a sort of slander to discredit sources, mostly.

>It's true. It is fake news. All of it.

I know, I have participated in staged media events

I've honestly seen tons of cases where liberals will discredit something from Fox News or Breitbart simply because of the name alone, even when the story basically says the same thing that CNN or MSNBC said.

You'll say Sup Forums does the opposite, but the point is that liberals outlets are far more trusted in America than right-wing outlets.

Average IQ in San Francisco (where people voted for Hillary): 160

Average rural and suburban IQ (where people voted for Trump): 85

here is the list of fake news sites

archive.is/YNHlt

they also add this on there site

Obtain news from actual reporters, who report to an editor and are professionally accountable for mistakes. We suggest NPR, the BBC, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, Buzzfeed News, VICE, etc, and especially your local papers and local TV news channels. Support them by subscribing, if you can!

Really makes you think

ayylmao
sauce or get lost leaf

I thought it was Trumps term for CNN, to Hilary Term "Alt-Right".

It was originally intended to refer to the sites that host those bullshit articles you see linked on facebook but it's been hijacked by the left to refer to anything right of Bernie and Corbyn.

No its literally a phrase coined by fatty bankrupt to deflect fro the fact that 2 independent sources confirmed he is a piss fetishist who was blackmailed by Putin

Nah, it's older than that.

also I think alot of people are paying more attention to the news and so there is a huge gap of information people are missing so they will believe the first thing they read without doing actual research and using logic and reason to determine was is possiably true and what is bullshit, so the deep state needs to corral all the sheep back in line

it reminded me of gamergate when every (((media))) source suddenly decided that 'gamers are dead'

fake news was invented to steamroller pizzagate
do a google trend and news search, you'll see...
fake news was rolled out for damage control

You tell me.

>Is "fake news" just a term liberals use

?

This is a conservacuck term these days. Do you live under a rock? According to Trumpsucker, any news that doesnt come out of sean spicer's mouth / kikebart published is "fake news".

>Obtain news from actual reporters
>We suggest the BBC

It depends. You see there are various facets of the "fake news" label.

It could be any of these:

>blatant lies
>obfuscated truth spun into lies
>white lies
>Bottom of the barrel stories "trump afraid of stairs"
>SJW news items (trans bathrooms, etc)
>Filler nonsense

What it never , ever is , is something that's true with facts and absolutes.

I assume everything is "fake news" at this point.

It's an emotional non-argument because they don't bring any facts or logic or reason to the table.

Did you just make up some Fake News abouse Fake News?

Read up on Jestin Coler, one of the guys making Fake News for profit. He started it just to fuck with right-wingers because they were so gullible, however it got shared so much it because profitable, and then assumed a life of its own.

(((we suggest)))

Buzzfeed? Vice? Fuck off.

The BBC used to be great. It's descended into fucking clickbait. I weep for journalism in this country.