Was Kurt Cobain a liberal? Why or why not?

Was Kurt Cobain a liberal? Why or why not?

I saw him live about a year ago, total hippie scum.

Jurt Cobain was not a liberal. You should apologise for asking that question. Apologise now!

He was mind blowing, his thoughts were all over the place

His mind took the left and the right barrel of thought and shotgunned it together.

He was just Kurt Cobain, i dont think he was into "labels"

Seemed to be mentally ill enough to be a liberal, that's for sure

Kek

he played at bernie's inaugural on a parallel universe

Relax. It was just a question.

You think he was mentally ill?

Jesus, my sides

When he was a kid, leftism wasn't such a retarded thing as today. After he got famous he was so high on drugs that he didn't even care anymore.

Very much so, it's a wonder that I liked him so much growing up

Kurt knew about PG, as his daughter was being groomed by his wife and industry elites. He was suicided because he was about to come public with the abuse.

K

>You think he was mentally ill?
Mentally healthy people do not kill them selves

I've heard rumors spread around by fans that Courtney actually murdered him, but I don't know if that's true or not.

>Was Kurt Cobain a liberal?
Yes
>Why or why not?
He was a mentally ill drug addict that an heroed

He lived in backwardassfuckville Washington most of his life. He was open minded on blacks and shit cause he probably never met one before he was 20.

Neither did kurt, it was courtney love.

This is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Wouldn't be surprised. She probably did it to put him out of his misery. Pretty sure he was starting to take music industry red pills.

:D

No he killed himself because in utero was terrible

Minus the anti-gun nuttery.

kek'd at the picture on the right

wrong
ONLY the mentaly healthy people kill themselves

If he gave a shit he'd probably be center left, but besides artsy fartsy lyrics there's no way the guy gave a shit about political sides

Kek

I get that he was mentally ill, but I'm talking about before the drugs started to kick in. He seemed like a neutral guy and he never shared much info about his political views.

You dont do drugs unless you have problems

More of an individualist degenerate then 'left' or 'right'. They tend to make the best art.

He was a feminist

No he was just a junky!

He was a turbo SJW feminist before those were common

He was a 3rd wave intersectional feminist. I used to be a big nirvana fan and read his journals. It's full of tumblr tier stuff.

He was a musician, who gives a fuck what his political views were.

Yeah all liberals in Aus should do what
Kurt did
>Kill yourselves

>mentally ill
>self-loathing
>drug addict
He certainly has all the symptoms

Yes he was. But he was kind of liberal that gets more redpilled when he's old.

I don't think he was mentally ill myself. Being married to a crazy bitch like Courtney love would be enough to drive someone mad, though.

Name one star musician/band who's not on the left of the political spectrum. Even a lot of country music superstars are on the left.

Kurt Cobain not a liberal? Fucking lol. That's funnier than that time that faggot Paul Ryan said Rage Against the Machine was one of his favorite bands.

Made me kek

>Paul Ryan said Rage Against the Machine was one of his favorite bands.

Still makes me laugh.

Fpbp

hell yes he was mentally ill. If you care enough to research look up the documentary Montage of Heck. When Kurt was a teen he would record ramblings into a recorder and record all of his phone conversations and keep the tapes organized.

Not only did he exhibit obsessive behaviors, but he was extremely manic depressive. I've done a ton of research into Kurt Cobain because I personally love his music and history.

From what I've read into his psychology he would be extreme centrist for the sake of not wanting to have people dropping labels on him and lumping him to political groups of all things. He was not a very political person at all.

What would happen is that, is Kurt were alive today, he would pose no political opinion and ask people not to poke at him and ask him for his opinions. Once liberals started getting wild and violent he would express his opinion that people need to be understood and not beat. He fucking HATED bullies who would attack people just for their beliefs; that's why people take his quote about "I wish I was gay just to piss off homophones" a little out of context. He hated bullies and would antagonistic towards them. Eventually he would call them out for what they are are would probably become one of us.

He hated the media so he definitely would have looked to alternative sources to get his news. He had a fucked up and twisted sense of humor, he honestly would probably be a poltard. He had insane comics he would draw, he was obsessed with the human bodily functions and wrote the worlds best fanfiction of chef boyardee.

He hung around Kathleen Hanna and all those riot girl morons, so he was probably into that crap

Cont.

here's the diary entry he wrote about the Chef (again, one of MANY insane writings in his diary)

''Chef Boyardee is meaner, stronger ,less susceptible to disease, and more dominant that a male gorilla.He comes to me at night.Willfully opening the locks and bending the bars of my window.Costing me horrendous amounts of money in home burglary devices.He comes to me in my bedroom.Naked,Shaved,and oiled.
Goose-bumped thick black arm hairs risen off his skin.Standing in a pool of pizza grease.Barfing up flour. It enters my lungs.I Cough.He laughs.He mounts me.Id like to kick his hot-stinking,macho fuckin'ass.''"

>pic related, a comic he drew from his diary

Not only that, he was an outspoken feminist.

He wrote rape me because some girl was raped at one of his shows. Not sure if this makes me a feminist. Probably more of a human.

I love Nirvana's music, but sometimes I feel a bit glad Kurt isn't still around. He would probably be a legit tranny by this point.

I know that is a morbid thing to think but I just know he would run his mouth so much and I'd never be able to listen to Nirvana again.

>Name one star musician/band who's not on the left of the political spectrum

James Hetfield from Metallica is right wing. A lot of metal guys are I believe. Much moreso than other genres. Also Axl Rose is /ourguy/ with the line

>police and niggers, get out of my way, don't need to buy none of your gold chains today

> Rape is one of the most terrible crimes on Earth and it happens every few minutes. The problem with groups who deal with rape is that they educate women about how to defend themselves. What really needs to be done is teaching men not to rape. Go to the source and start there

> Rape is one of the most terrible crimes on Earth and it happens every few minutes. The problem with groups who deal with rape is that they educate women about how to defend themselves. What really needs to be done is teaching men not to rape. Go to the source and start there

>I am not gay, but I wish I were, just to piss off the homophobes.

>Because I couldn't find any friends — male friends that I felt compatible with — I ended up hanging out with the girls a lot. I just always felt that they weren't treated with respect. Especially because women are totally oppressed.

>I mean, I'm definitely gay in spirit, and I probably could be bisexual ... If I wouldn't have found Courtney [Love], I probably would have carried on with a bisexual lifestyle.

>Rock 'n' roll has been exhausted. But that was always male rock 'n' roll. There’s a lot of girl groups, just now, within the last few years. The Breeders and the Riot Grrrls all have a hand in it. People are finally accepting women in those kinds of roles.

>If you're a sexist, racist, homophobe or basically an asshole, don't buy this CD. I don't care if you like me, I hate you.

>refrain from walking into civilization

Kurt was an EXTREME outsider, from birth he was rejected from his parents home and was bounced around from family to family. No one really accepted him and it sunk in hard. He likely would have flocked to a place full of people who felt pushed to the outside.

Sup Forums, in theory, would have been the perfect place for Kurt. An anonymous, faceless platform where you can speak your insane thoughts without being shunned (too hard). A place where you can shitpost like an idiot and be welcomed as an outsider. I wouldn't doubt that he would be coming here. So I think he would be extremely anti-liberal because he hated labels and people who pushed labels on others. In this climate right now he would fucking HATE people being called Nazis for their non extremist opinion. He would hate people being beaten for having thoughts, it would absolutely disgust him. Combine that with the fact that Sup Forums is autismo heaven and it would have driven the redpills in the man eventually.

Underrated post. Best joke in the thread.

Next to all artists are

if kurt cobain were alive today he'd probably kill himself

What the fuck are you talking about?

He was from the Olympic Peninsula. Somewhat isolated, oppressively low cloud cover, plenty of degenerate liberals on heroin, homeless wanderers, and edgy music scene. He would have found many kindred spirits out there, don't think he would ever end up right wing.

His wife certainly is

Grays Harbor is always gloomy. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't have a very high suicide rate. What a shitty place to grow up in.

Nah he'd probably he shitposting here about the Jews with the rest of us

Junkie
Greaser
Cuck for the biggest slut in Seattle scene
Whining proto nu-male
He's a liberal, alright

kek

he voted trump

Money and teh California pizza party

Dave grohl and the bassist are both leftist faggots
I think Kurt would be anti trump but not much else, politically
He'd probably be wearing dresses all the time, though, and be down for the transgender wave that seems to be popular rn

He was an odd guy, and a case study into how abusive women really truly could be
Even billy corgan, his musical rival, was really into Courtney love, but when billy got to know Courtney in a more intimate way, he thought she was a delusional, psychotic bitch

btw I like Billy more than Kurt

He was a dumb fucking contrarian cunt I wish he has an hero'd sooner.

he was a libral. because he has no principels.
He dosnt understand concepts like honor dignity... if you speak to him about them he would say : ha, what a fag.
litterally white trash. shit parents,shit mind.
librals seem to have more priciples and ethics copmared to him. it was conservative for him.

kek.

he would go where dogs go when they die.

>Self proclaimed feminist
>Only associated homself with females (likely dykey ones) during his schooling
>Nearly killed Metal
>Spray painted that "racists, sexists, and homophobes etc" were banned from his show
>Proto SJW

He would probably be making folk anthems for ANTIFA today and a trannny

*and would be a tranny

Have you ever heard of nirvana? He has a notebook where he wrote about how woman should dominate him and how hes afraid to touch myself.

>rape me
>rape me again.

yes i read his bible when i was in high school. he wrote stuff in there about wanting to grab a gun and blow right wingers heads off...

wait hold on i think he might have turned out right wing after all

journal* dunno why the fuck i typed bible

Pretty accurate summary

Yeah, Proto SJW is best way to describe him.
But music was good. Separate art from the artist.

anyone else read his journals? he truly was the ultimate cuck

Not as pathetic as when RATM did shows with Che Guevara icons on their amps

Do you think he would have shot himself if he Sup Forums was around when he was growing up?

>“I am not gay, although I wish I were, just to piss off homophobes.”

>"If any of you, in any way, hate homosexuals, people of a different color or women, please do this one favor for us — leave us the fuck alone. Don’t come to our shows and don’t buy our records."

>"Never met a wise man / If so it's a woman."

take a guess

someone who was actually not as liberal as people think was John Lennon

My thoughts on Kurt Cobain, I was 18 when teen spirit came out, his attitude annoyed me, moping, complaining, negative, he was a multi millionaire rock star moaning about how shit everything was, I thought he was a tosser, nirvana weren't respected by anyone other than 14 year olds who didn't know any better.

>someone who was actually not as liberal as people think was John Lennon

His most discerned solo song was about romanticizing a commie utopia

seriously this

Kurt was a big time feminist. He empowered his wife until she cucked him and then he checked out of life.

typical brain damaged liberal

He was liberal leaning for the time, but he was more a degenerate than anything else. A junkie crying about how hard it was to be rich and famous. I never had any sympathy for him.

he kicked some dudes ass one time for calling him a faggot tho

I was 16 when he came out and the sound was refreshing as fuck after the last 3-4 years of metal, which featured """"""excellent"""""" acts like Warrant and Extreme.

Liberal faggot of the highest order. The scrawny, mopey beta kids who listened to Nirvana used to get their asses kicked according to my older brother.

Who cares, he's dead. lol dumb Sup Forums

>pro gun
>depressed
>suicidal
>was going nowhere in life until he got famous
typical Sup Forumsack, he used to browse this place 100%

Yeah, I read them back when I was in high school, I was a big Nirvana fan back then. I can still appreciate their music. I don't care much about Kurt's politics, but it annoys me less than modern SJWs, which has more of an element of groupthink to it imo, although I suspect there were a lot of Kurt's beliefs that he held to fit in with the punk scene at the time.

Most people with poor impulse control (which Lennon had) would respond that way

He was full blown feminist by his diary.

There was a whole bunch of good music predating shitty late 80s hair metal ya know.

This could be posted verbatim on a tumblr page and nobody would be able to tell who it was actually from.

this

Kurt could be called a "liberal" but he was more of an alternative, anti-authoritarian Aberdeen hick

people like that don't stay too liberal into adulthood, more likely to been "Classical Liberal" but he blew his brains out while he was still young and stupid

Yeah he was a proto-SJW and a complete fucking faggot as well as a braindead junkie.

Kurt Cobain is one of the biggest cunts to ever walk this planet. You guys ever speak of this in public? The amount of jimmies it rustles is ungodly and hilarious.

here's a comic he drew

>i like to fuck sheep

also i think he may have been a muslim

>extreme left
>women are our superiors
>I shall infiltrate the conformists!

this is seriously comical

read his journal entries
he was full on 100% brain damaged libtard cuck

Kurt Cobain was a grown 27-year-old man while he was espousing that SJW bullshit. He was never pulling out of it.