Disney is Going To Put The Final Nail in Star Wars

I've just learned Disney says that Han Solo's real name will be revealed in the prequel film.

What other reasons would they do this unless they were going to pull one of the biggest virtue signaling stunts in cinema history.

real name?

when was it ever suggested that Han Solo was a pseudonym?

I think he was a transexual plant before turning into a man, can't wait!

That doesnt make any fucking since. Han Solo must be his real name, especially considering Kylo Ren inheritted his last name Solo, since his name is Ben Solo. Why would someone pass their pseudonym to their child?

Never. It's a retcon. I can't imagine why they would do this and hype it unless they are plotting something nefarious.

(((Hans Goldbergstein)))

Why do you think he was so interested in the reward money and not the princess?

Unless it's not his last name that changed.

Chewbacca is responsible for furry fandom

Hes Druish

>adopt pseudonym
>don't change family name

How retarded can you get?

It will probably be Ahmed Mohammed, kek.

So why would he randomly change his first name but not his last? Thats stupid

Because he was born with a vigina and titts I'm fucking calling it.

It's part of the transition process.

That's right: Han Solo is a fierce female fighter! Feminism wins! Then he became a man. LGBTQ wins!

Cis whyte men btfo.

They're implying Han Solo might be trans now, dumbass.

>Still following Star Wars after The Phantom Menace
kys

He's going to be a spic

Didn't you know? Han Solo was really Jamal Muhammad a Muslim transgender black women.

Makes sense. Disney's trying to be all PC and normalize Transexualism

Exactly! They will probably use some advanced technology to alter her biology.

people in the star wars universe don't have normal names to begin with, because they are aliens from billions of years ago in a galaxy far far way. there is nothing to virtue signal, moron. they don't exist on earth. there are no muslims or hindus or jews in star wars at all. the only thing they could do is to tie him to another character in the universe.

Real name Hans Schicklgruber

>Han Solo was born a female
>He's a transman
>Considers himself gender fluid
>Ocasionally has romantic interactions with Chewbacca because he believes in interspecies relations
>Oh and he also has vitiligo, he's actually black.

>his name was Jamal the whole time
Whoa.

But Kylo Ren is his biological child. Does this mean that Princess Leia has a dick so the fucking was just reverse of what we previously thought

He sired a child, retard. He can't be trans

>following Star Wars after Return of the Jedi

oh good so sjws will use space magic to make it possible for a tranny to conceive a child
i dont see star wars fans rolling over and letting this bull shit happen

>they don't exist on earth.

the audience exists on earth

guy was an imperial shuttle pilot who became a smuggler. of course Han Solo isn't his real name

they aren't going to apply SJW shit to Harrison Ford

Not if Leia is also Trans
Fuck you the prequels are awesome, especially RotS

whats with all these cuckservative threads?

Star Wars disney edition has been a fail. Kids aren't into it, Star Wars shit has been on clearance since Christmas. They can't get rid of it unless it's 80% off.

This reminds me of Doctor Who where Time Lord's can magically change their race and gender .

This is a universe that mass produced a entire army of clones. Assuming they have biological altering tec.

>ask charlie sheen

Wouldn't make any sense because
>Han Solo fathered children
>his character is fucking dead so there's no point in doing it

>Juan solo
Why do you think he was always smuggling shit across lines

This takes place on a dimension where ships fly at speedlight and swords are made of lasers. Think they won't use the advanced science to fit their logic?

>real name

Isn't his real name "Han Solo" like it's been since the 70's?

Why would his "real name" even matter? What does that accomplish? SW names don't follow any kind of conventional real world scheme. It's not like they can say Han Solo is secretly a shitskin named Muhammed al Kebab.

>but lightsabers and wookies are real

are you retarded?

His true name is Hans Olo.
Screencap this.

Princess Leia always had a dick. When that robot pulled her out of padme and said it was a girl it was because they're so advanced that they no longer misgender babies.

Just imagine a big dicked leia fucking all the other alderonian princesses growing up. Putting your tiny nerfherder penis to shame. Truly how the series was intended to go.

Hanso Lo

I haven't seen any of the new movies but dint solo fuck the princess to make a kid? Then how could he have been a women?

its Hansel O. he escaped the witch

star wars fans are all fedoracore femi cucks

>assuming gender like that
Shitlord.

His real name is Cody Skywalker. He's also Anakin's illegitimate son. He fugged his sister. He is force sensitive which makes him a great smuggler.

His name is Hans Olo but he flies Solo.

trans solo.

I love that the elite are destroying sci fi as an ideal, and escapism for people. Not only must reality conform to their shitty narrative, so too must our fantasies. All thoughts must be controlled.

Fuck them.

Oh wow an illegal smuggler that goes by a cool made up code name. Really activates my almonds.

inb4 Trans Solo

Because Leia is actually biologically male. So it was actually Leia fucking Han and Han got pregnant and had that little whiny bitch child Kylo Ren

Will it be better than Sheev?

Hanson Salso. The spiciest Mexican tequila trafficker known to humanity.

> Ben Kenobi

Jayquen José Solo Al-Akbari

I've got $10 on in-world pseudoscience impregnating leia because """they really wanted it""" or some lame shit like that.

>Han Solo's real name
Wut?

Also, this is a pretty normiebook tier observation, but why the fuck do women nowadays dress like Han Solo?

Bull shit theres plenty of old ass nerds who watched the originals in theaters who wont stand for disney making a mockery of their favorite series

Hans Eisenstein

>stealing from eiichiro oda

the jews need to fear the samurai

THE ONLY STAR WARS THAT EXIST:

A NEW HOPE
THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
RETURN OF THE JEDI

Every other StarWars movie is a meme and NOT REAL STAR WARS

Fair enough, that was also retarded.

She gained the will to want a child.
You know everyone got all pissed off that Princess Leias mother died by losing the will to live in the movie because it was unrealistic and stupid, but than Princess Leias mother lost the will to live in real life and everyoen just rolled with it

His real name is Hiberius Piett. You heard it here first.

This is a good thing at this point. The more routes for escape they cut off, the more people will begin to feel that there is no option left but to fight.

They're 'tough', 'rebels' but don't act like princesses.

So Leia is out of question

There's nothing that angers me more than Disney ruining the fucking film series that I worshiped like a fucking religion when I was younger.

Seriously my room in my moms house is still filled with all the star wars shit I collected when I was a kid, every now and then I go in there when I'm home, look at everything, and then realize that my biggest childhood interest is now nothing but leftists propaganda. It's fucking sad man

Rogue one was good though, As an action movie.

>there are no jews in star wars

La-a

>the prequels are awesome

This board is 18+, kiddo.

Han owo.

Praise Thoth

Haim Silverberg

>Han Solo
>Han Chinese

You know how cute your girl looks when she wears your shirt? Same thing. Gender ending cosplays looks cute when women do it, but it's a complete joke when men do it.

Don't be sexist tho. You gotta tell that faggot that he's truly rocking his Fay outfit that exposes his flabby hairy ass cheeks. And that woman is just as strong and wily as the real Han Solo. Gender doesn't exist. Ignore your natural responses. Rage against your biology so you can be well adjusted to reality.

Luckily I am exactly 18 you old bitch.

I heard Sanji was also getting a new name and backstory after 20 years.

>i dont see star wars fans rolling over and letting this bull shit happen

Dude.....

They already use xir, xer pronouns in the books.

They can't change too much or else nobody will buy the toys and you'll end up with combo packs like what happened to Finn and Rey.

Honestly as someone who no longer gives a fuck about star wars, it'd be fucking hilarious if they made Han solo a woman for no reason in a prequel.

Let it go, boys. Whatever was special about the star wars universe is long gone now that it's an annualized franchise owner by Disney

Han was the dog's name.

>Piett

Meaning he's related to Admiral Piett?

Han Solo was a transgender man, really a woman. His real name was Hanna Sola.

Accept it, it must go with the spirit of our times.

>Disney makes you realise overrated film series is overrated
Not seeing the problem 2bh

What? Hahaha. Fucking faggots. That series died in the 90s. Kotor was the last good thing. Maybe SWG. I remember seeing a bunch of people gathered for the server death on PC gamer. All sad. I didn't realize they were mourning for the entire series.

George Lucas got plenty of criticism though because Watto was such an obvious Jew stereotype. Back in the day no one cared about that shit but leftists at the time complained that it was racist, no one listened though

Why did I even like star wars in the first place. Fucking hell.

You don't have the brain power necessary yet to be anything but a whining sheeple bitch here

>I see what you did there.

Who gives a shit? Why don't you fruits go discuss it with the SJWs, so you can compare this shit and Harry Potter and circle jerk over bullshit (((mass media))), you Shabbos goys

he got a new, fairly lame backstory, and the surrounding plot did its best to try to ruin his character. but it's picking up now.

but i was referring to crocodile. he was probably a chick, though it hasn't been revealed yet.

Whoa...politics

>overrated film series is overrated

Your opinion buddy. It wasn't overrated to me as a child. I loved it and was obsessed with it so it's annoying to see it become bullshit SJW propaganda

Cousins.

SWG was the shit man, I remember making a jedi, going into a pro imperial town, chatting at the bars with other people, One asked me "So, What path are you following?" I answer
"Path of the Jedi, You?" And just minutes later, Stormtroopers rammed in the cantina to beat my ass up.

Ahuva Goldstand

- before she got top tier reassignment.

She then wanted to fit in with the goy and now goes by Han Solo.