How do you convince a black person that they are inferior

How do you convince a black person that they are inferior.

You look at them.

Just that. He will be wearing ragged pants up to his knees, carrying a bucket of fried chicken and grape soda.

You will be in your Mercedes Benz wearing a suit.

Just looking at him, he will know he's inferior.

Use big words, like "inferior".

Ask them to point to anything around them and ask who invented it.

Whitey.

Thats who invented it.

>You will be in your Mercedes Benz
Black-on-black violence needs to end now.

Buy them a ticket to their homeland.

Many of them know already. What kind of self-respecting equal/superior demands gibmedats?

You dontcand they arent faggot

Show them a picture of your dad.

>implying they don't all know it
lmao

Well in your case, I suggest you go to a black neighborhood and tell it to their face.

You don't it is not about superior or inferior

Each race evolve to their various habitat and climates. As far as they are concerned they are perfectly equipped to survive in there habitat. The issue should be why they are currently outside of their habitat. They are no more inferior to the white man than the Fox's to the wolf both are equipped to do different things and four different sometimes overlapping habitat

Nigger faggot

You don't.
You just ignore them, working constantly toward the day when we can finally rid ourselves of them.
We will be the ones making political decisions soon.

You need to look yourself in the mirror and admit how jealous you are of BBC. I've done this and it has made my life easier. Is white guys are a joke. Asians men are even more pathetic.

It's not hard since it's the only job that they can do by themselves.

I bet Paul Mooney got a lot of native American and/or white DNA. Just look at his nose bridge. That's not a black nose.

>Muh dik
Imagine your people are so pathetic, that you have to grab hold of a meme for an ego boost.
One that's not even factual.

This.

kek

Gorge washintun carva invinned da pee nut. But u jus a dum white boi wit a lil racis dikkkkk

Holy shit when did Spain get internet?

It doesn't matter if it's true or not it's what women believe and all women are size queens.

We had internet since the last war you won.

See the pic. Note the similarity.

fpbp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!