instagram.com/leahjuliett/?hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cfNsN6Eby4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disgusting. Do you know her, OP?

Yeah

You got pictures of her dick?

damn and not that long ago she was pretty cute

No don't know her. CNN had an article about her. Decided to look her up. She was cute a few years ago. Now a fat whale. Wtf

>keep my armpits hairy to keep me warm against the chill of misogyny and societal shame
amazing

If nobody would find out about it
I let whatever gender it identified as suck my cock if I was high or drunk

damn WTF happened? is it worth it having kids?

She used to

how the fuck do you go from this

to fucking this abominations like wtfff
are people really this easy to brainwash ?

I keep wanting to throw up every time I scroll down this things pics.

Why do feminist feel the need to ruin pretty women?

Only dumb people

I still would and so would you.

Too much whoring around while feeling deeply unsatisfied with life. Basically being promised paradise while digging your own grave socially. The response then is to defend yourself and your "story", and feminism allows you to do that. It is an outlet for their misery like MRA is an outlet for unsatisfied men. Unsatisfied with their relations of the opposite sex.

>Qdoba restaurant earrings

Why?

>tfw it's bigger than yours

All this is is some chick who hit her "lel I can eat anything I want and gain no weight" wall and was so accustomed to being in the spotlight she needed an easy outlet for attention and pseudo-fame

Why is the modern left so unaesthetic? The left of the 20th century were imposing, threatening, dare I say "badass". The left now is full of fat fairies with ugly hair, grotesque piercings, unshaven pits. At least it alienates normal folk.

Send that to her

Because the "left of the 20th century" you're talking about is neo-communism, communism that got out of control as it took root in places it wasn't intended to be in (eastern europe, undeveloped lands), instead of the west, resulting in a globalist but "hard" sort of thing

It got way to unjewed, and was destroyed as a result

Prefer 4 or 5 to be quite honest fambly. How did she get thinner from 1 to 5, then obese from 6 to 9?

god damnit, she's from CT.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cfNsN6Eby4

does anyone have the compilation of all the SJW's before and after college?

>t-shirt with [insert virtue signaling here] slogan
Why do leftists do this?