JonTron voice removed by developers of new game because he used factual crime statistics while debating another...

JonTron voice removed by developers of new game because he used factual crime statistics while debating another youtuber that blacks commit more crime in a political debate. The company now calls JonTron the child of iranian immigrants a nazi white supremacist.

youtube.com/watch?v=sRNDnR9Za4M
Meanwhile...
Bioware hires known racists who call for the murder of white people.

Whats going on in the gaming Industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why you only play Japanese or Slav games, user.

>Blame the dominance of your species/race/gender.
Thanks man.

Last time i consumed anything related to america was when i was in gradeshcool and i already realized that it's shit.

Who cares? Games are for degenerate nerds.

If he was the target of racist abuse, leftists would immediately label him as a POC instead.

>blame the dominance of your species/race/gender

T-thanks baka currynigger

My extremely white friend has it right. Tired of nogs and feminism in games? Japanese games are the way to go.

Thanks Mr 56% white*

*including white hispanic

good slav games besides s.t.a.l.k.e.r.?

NO FUN ALLOWED

The Witcher and Metro series.

Hopefully when the game is cracked it will be before they removed it.

Now when is it actually getting cracked?

[LELELELE INTENSIFIES]

That's too bad. I was really looking forward a banjo kazooie-esque game but oh well

Witcher , S.ta.l.k.e.r , Metro, Cossacks
Best rpg ever made , best l open world shooter ever made, one of the best shooters ever made, good rts

Fact: Slavs are the masterrace

The gaming industry has been infested with Leftism/SJWs, it needs to crash again and then when the fires have settled only then can the core aspects of gaming can be focused on instead of dem dollars.

In regards to Gamergate, Gamers rejected that shit but production was already infested by then, we need to wait it out and just outright boycott Game companies that are pushing this shit.
It used to take 3-4 years to make a decent game, now its a 1-2 year production with a half ass project that gets a "Release day patch".
As sales fall and they dont make money they will change their production model

EA as a game company is dead and taking bioware with them, SJWism will be the death of video games

this

Are these console or PC games?

Here I was being nice and saying Spanish are white, and you throw a low blow at me.

Praise the eternal slav for creating some of the most wonderful video games.

>His entire country is Mexican and the size of a small state

ME:A is already cracked senpai

What companies should be boycotted?

I like memeing on it for the keks but I actually preordered Mass Effect: Andromeda on my PC digitally and I actually like it. Understand why people say it sucks but I'm enjoying myself. What can I say I like the series... and I didn't actually mind the ending of 3 but I'm not a super autist.

Pls no bully at me for vidya

Both my good man, Metro2033 was one of the best shooters ive played in a while.
I mean the Nazis and Commies made me lol.

NEWSFLASH: It's not just the gaming industry

Except it's not

To be honest I've likely bought my last mass effect game, this latest one is absolute garbage. How can you feel attached to your character and want to have sex with other characters WHEN ALL THE FUCKING MODELS ARE UGLY AS GOD DAMN SIN

All at PC, some are console too

What about this gem?

Where, theres just a non cracked version in the bay and nothing on our sites.

Nice. Is it available on PS4? I need a good shooter.

JUST DONT BUY THE GAMES FAGGOTS. Maybe if you cunts showed actual self-control then the games would do shit and then companies change their ways. They're only getting away with their bullshit because we let them. But since everyone will shell out for the games, the companies don't learn their lesson, and in fact get emboldened to go further into social justice mixing. JUST DONT BUY IT

I don't think the United States is that small though. And it's not even full Mexican yet (I think)

Men of War if you like RTS, shit is complex as fuck

You can get witcher 3 for consoles and pc

A masterpiece. 1, 2 and the expansion are my favorite games ever made. The greatest atmosphere in any videogame ever.
Sadly they never made a third one..

BEST GAME EVER

Newfags will prefer Skyrim.

>Whats going on in the gaming Industry?
youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo

If you purchase any western game you are making direct deposits into the SJW warchest.

The third one has become tolerable, the community fixed it. Not close to 1 and 2 ofcourse.

If you dont want to crash the actual companies themselves just dont buy any shit that is infested with SJW shit.

Money talks, you can change trends with your wallet.

Its more of Game Developers than the actual Publishers.
EA is an obvious boycott for me because they have consumed so much talent from smaller companies and outright destroying them.

Bioware is looking dodgy. The problem with boycotting game companies is that ones such as Blizzard Dont overtly do it. Blizzard is more of a case of pandering, instead of outright pushing an agenda

The general rules for me is

>Don't pre-order
>Think realistacally of what they can do (No mans sky)
>Actually research who is making it.
>Don't blindly follow your fav sieries (Halo, ME, Fallout)

who even buys computer games anymore

i haven't seen anything worth buying in a decade

Based Croatia

nippon#1

honestly I thought it was crap back in the day and still do.

this essentially

>Just don't buy it!
They already got fucking paid.

Still can't compare. I waited for years for the sequel and we got that.

If Gothic 3 was a city it'd be Bielefeld.

It's funded on kikestarter so they have nothing to lose.

They already said they're not giving refunds to those requesting it on kikestarter.

The golden years was the PS1 Era.

The games were still exploring ideas, tech was decent enought, dual shock controller invention.

I mean Oddworld was a great game to play.
Then they release an "Expansion" in the form of Abes Exodus.

>It had more levels.
>More mechanics.
>STILL FELT FRESH

And like i said "Expansion"

Gothic 2 is best game ever, sadly i never 100% it.

Yeah I miss those days, games still had the feeling of hope and optimism. No SJW Bullshit or political statements, just honest gaming.

feels good to see this fiasco got the internet aristocrat out of retirement.

Glad i work in the Japanese games industry ...... people here couldn't give a fuck about that kind of shit

It's almost like western developers mirror the western culture.

And Japanese developers don't give no shits and release actual good games like nier:auto-tomato.

>John "going on a jew safari" Jafari

I'm dying

Unpolitically related, the best game IMO is Spiderman 2 on Xbox Original. It just felt great, there was stuff to do, Physics worked good, Fighting wasn't "single button pressing"

the biggest problem for me is the use of rather twice in a sentence

that's some total dogshit writing

>Whats going on in the gaming Industry?
FUCKING JEWS
Why do you even have to ask?
Why are there so many newfags around?
FUCK OFF

>Console plebistanians

Bend over whiteboi

make more senran karuga pls

>Mass Effect

not surprised, game has always been an SJWs wet dream.

I was console before PC, Now I am mostly PC although I go console for Ubisoft games (those post Uplay) because fuck this crap.

There ARE good games out there that do focus on
Game mechanics/Storyline and They just are not western.

PART of the problem is all these fucking ((( Colleges ))) and ((( UNIs))) churning out SJWs to infest the gaming industry.

remember that some of these chicks will get in just because they have a vagina and once they are in and aquire power they can push an agenda.

games were made by people as a hobby for fun and passion. now its an industry.
and with any industry that made money they have attracted these cunts making "game design" classes and indoctrinate kids through education.

I mean you could go as far to say that its to infect the last place that was made by men for men.
I mean cmon, games are sexist didnt you know?

Ill stick to Nier thanks. Japanese games as of late have been ten times better than SJW american trash we have been pushing. Zelda and Nier Automata alone are better than any trash I expect to see from the West this year.

God bless Japan

What was the japanese reaction when cucks at Polygon and Kotaku were complaining that the new Final Fantasy was too white and sexualized females in the current year

isn't zelda genderbending sjw shit?

They're in the process of being outsourced to foreign countries like Hollywood is.

Thanks to their social justice bullshit.

tfw blocked

t. 0%

*including Hispanic white

It's funny how the cultural VIs completely avoided the Krogan wars and the genophage.

>Wanting to play the shitshow that is ME:A

>heard there are people trying to sprout a local industry
>they have plans for a sort of AAA xcom clonse
>heard they have a 50/50 gender policy
>turn back and stick to soulless programming, fuck that

You too Moor?

Beats waiting for the next triple A game

Tell me more, so I can avoid touching it.

This.

Videogames aren't dead, western videogames are dead.

They ate the poison of their own free will, and they'll get the industry they deserve.

White blond hair blue eyes male saves white female heroine. Literally nothing has changed the pandering shit is a bunch of misinformation that is spreading.

Truth is Mass Effect Andromeda is a game fucked up beyond all repair by unpaid racist indian interns and shitskins recruited from asylum seekers. Those people have no idea how to make a game. Come on.

It's a great game if you liked the first three Mass Effects. It doesn't actually have anymore or less SJW content than the other games as far as I can tell. Your character can act like a shitlord if you so choose, and there are openly racist NPCs who aren't 100% bad guys.

I run into a noticeable graphical bug maybe once every 2 or 3 hours, not enough to bother me.

I find gaming like old Sup Forums, you have to wade through a sea of shit to find the one diamond.

Companies that pander to liberals only to discover they have shalow pockets are doomed.

Companies should be apolitical, let actual people worry about things and concentrate on doing good products

Triple A is a meme nowadays.
"We spent BILLIONS on making this le best game ever"
>full of bugs
"We tried to respect EVERY ETHNICITY in this project, to 'democratize' gaming!"
>forced ethnicities/NPCs who mirror Drumpf and immigrants
"The game will have TONS of space to explore, you'll never believe! Neverending!"
>get no man sky.

Indies are the way to go, Either indies or 2A games. FTL and shit like that.

I'm not going into detail since I'll just get trolled by people who never played it but I also think it was worth it as a fan of the games. It's not groundbreaking but it's not nearly as bad as the memeing says. Whatever.

The video game industry and the military were the only places I knew of that hadn't been infiltrated by SJWs as of five years ago. Whites and males dominated both and that was their place to go and not be attacked for being white. That had to change, and now it has.

>playing games with storylines
>not playing competitive arena games

Pretty much.
Currently playing Endless Legend.
Will get this year Endless Space 2, Sonic Mania, Dawn of War 3, RIsing Storm 2, and the new Wargame.

They will be made great again.

also, Snake Pass.

The ex Rare staff wouldn't give a shit about it. It's the SJWs they've employed who've made them cave into this. Pic related.

next S.T.A.L.K.E.R. when?

we don't. the video game community is probably the only one that actually votes with their wallets.