Why are brazilians so depressed?

Why are brazilians so depressed?

>hue monkeys aren't shitposting for fun
>it's really a cry for help

Because the entire country is a mongrelized shithole full of poor half-niggers

Because this country has no future

This.

A total shithole that is at least homogeneous is still preferable to a slightly less shitty shithole that's completely mongrelized.

This is bullshit.

Why?

Only whites get depressed.
Niggers get lazy. Or cracked out.
Brazil isn't white.

Fellow Brazilian are you depressed?

Isn't this type of article written for every fucking country on earth?

Because they're not white

depression is a white mans disease and brazil is the whitest cuntry in SA

maybe cause we are fucked and only god himself can fix this place?

portuguese genes (whatever is left of them)

Yes.

brom bhat bi've beard the blace is a barzone 24/7. bwahhh!

Because the world cup opened their eyes that they literally only had soccer to be proud of. They are as worthless as the other Latin American countries. A waste of space and a pathetic insult to their european heritage

now you get it.

Because we do enough work to be top10 economy and still look like an africa country
and no balls to decapitate the politicians whomake this happen

Highest number of niggers then any other Latin Country. But i'm just a silly muh American.

Kinda, crimes are unavoidable and violence is a constant on my mind

Widespread corruption, low IQ politicians and the most cancerous bureaucracy ever don't make it better

Is depression and anxiety the biggest meme yet

They are more race-mixed.

The suffer with the second largest infestation of niggers in the planet.

>China was at basically $0 for decades
>even below Sub-Saharan Africa

>born in white rich family
>everything is handed to me
>two graduations in the best colleges in the country
>have European citizenship but don't hlave because I would miss my family and friends too much and just kill myself there
>no prospects in life so just sleep and sit on the computer all day
>can't have white babies because white women are crazy feminazi commies
I live in a permanent limbo of emotions.

>hlave
leave*

> Corrupt government/institutions/organizations
> no future for the country
> crime and violence
> high taxes
> have to work for 48 years to be able to get benefits and retire
> no jobs

> brazil
> european heritage

I'm depressed too because Brazil is the future kikes prepare for us.

So was Korea. Post korean war they were the poorest nation in the UN, below even most African Countries.

I can't imagine being in Latin America. You and your descendants act like your ancestors and just bask in crime, drugs, disease, corruption, all the while the rest of the world moves on.

Seriously give it another few decades and they are going to be surprised by yet another asian country. China was African tier and they are soon going to surpass them.

What is with the human race and only having the fair races achieve progress?

yup. you're the sons of moors who came from Portugal.

so

YOU

You finally understand

Being a Brazilian is a good reason.

You guys ruined Tibia, you deserve this.

Delet this

> Population of racemixers

Because they live in Brazil.

>What is with the human race and only having the fair races achieve progress?

Dunno, and since doing research into that direction would see your funding end we probably will never know for sure.
For people with European ancestry you could reach a bit and make the assumption that it's the Neanderthal admixture. They were breeding slower so they were probably more used to making smart decisions than "brute forcing" their environment by just shitting out so many children that some would inevitably survive, even if turbo retarded.

"White" Brazilians are ashamed and embarrassed of their country

Don't we all? I in all honesty can not see myself not being depressed.

Big Pharma should test experimental medications and biological as well as chemical weapons on Brazilians that and harvest their organs and bone marrow for huge profits $$$
Oh wait somebody else already through of that apparently

This. They're the only South American country smart enough to realize how terrible their lives are.

It's what happens when the niggers out-breed the white population and vote for nigger commie politicians.

i'm guessing it's the southern br's

>American ((education)) still pushes children to learn Spanish instead of Chinese, Korean, or Japanese

Looking at those curves, I wonder how much longer that trend can continue before total collapse.

Or if maybe we'll avoid collapse by annexing some of the poor countries and adding their resources to ours.

Finland is an exception. You get shit even done when depressed. For the rest of the world is not supossed to be the default setting.

>wanting to learn Chinese and thus be forced to constantly interact with the Chinese because you are the only one who can understand them

I literally thought that picture was Shia suffering depression after HWNDU.

Once automation kicks in there will be no reason to outsource production to third world nations.

Literally nation of mulattoes and highest race-mixing.
It's fucking shame that southern provinces should equally suffer.

Maybe that's where he placed the season five flag.

We're in a hopeless situation. Don't believe in those lies saying brazilians are cordial and happy. The most part of population is corrupt and miserable, poor, rich, they are wicked and that's not going to change.

Cause here is not a liberal country.

They found the one white Brazilian left

I inironically sometimes have that commentators voice in my head when he said "in case you just tuned in, this is not a mistake its really 5:0 for germany after 30 minutes"

Is a place you'll NEVER get the flag.

It's fucking happening lad.

HWNDU Survivor: Guatemala

>brazil is the whitest cuntry in SA
kek

Are you me user?
Only have 1 degree tho and am trying my best to have white babies (it's the only thing that keeps me going to be honest)

They haven't gotten over 7-1.

sounds like a challenge

>implement gommunism
>everything sucks

It's almost like this has happened before.

The flag was stolen, and the HWNDU crew is missing. A week later they find their bodies next to a river with most of their organs missing. The flag is neatly placed in Shia's asshole, who is at the top of the piles of bodies, and his head chopped off with this expression.

probably the fake trendy "depression" that all leftists have

like """"""""social anxiety""""""""

>tfw you will never lead the amazon expedition to find the flag

1. Crime: brazilians feel insecure inside their own homes. There isn't much to say about that, just look at the numbers.

2. Promiscuity: if you think the US cultures promotes degeneracy, you should learn about brazilian culture. It's almost impossible to not have sex at least once a week; you don't even have to try. And I guess all the researches that said promiscuity is directly linked to depression were not wrong.

3. Marxism: some aspects of Marxism have completely taken our society over over the last 20-30 years. Racism was basically nonexistent here until the 90s, you could call a black person a "Negão" (basically, nigga) and they would laugh. When the social marxists started telling black people they were oppressed and the PC culture became stronger is exactly the time when our crime rates went up.

4. Feeling of hopelessness: brazilians have themselves more than anyone else.
Everybody knows that our government is extremely corrupt, but 99% of brazilians think they can't do anything about it because brazilians are inherently corrupt. I'm telling you, brazilians themselves think that they're unfixable, "BRs gonna hue", they say.

5. Multiculturalism. I'm not so sure about this one, but I think not being able to relate to a lot of your fellow countrymate's cultural background has a lot to do with it. You don't have anything in common and you feel like an alien.

There's way more than that, but those are the main reasons. Pic related is Brazil in a nutshell.

You'd be depressed too if niggers roamed your country freely by the tens of millions.

I've given up. All the white women are degenerate leftist feminazis.

Such is life as a Brazilian

You should give up because your country is now over 50% hue monkey. Time to leave.

Where the fuck you live?
Sao Paulo?

Why are you trying to commit white children to such agony of living in Brazil

and people wonder why snowniggas dont procreate

>7 - 1

This is a self explanation

> brazilian thinks he deserves a white woman just like every other shitskin out there

i got 7-1 PTSD

because they live in a happy multicultural society

Actually only blacks are.
I'd say that 98% of all brazilian immigrants are either shitskins or white hipster girls.

I live with decent fellow white people, never had to interact directly with any kind of mongrel or ever got robbed.
I genuinely find it a good nation.

So it's a matter of deciding if I want to get blown up by a muslim or get shot in the face by a monkey.

Yes. Every white girl in SP has piercings, tattoos, that shitty buzzed hair cut, usually in a weird color, all feminists.

They have to listen and put up with each other's HUEHUEs all day long

Communism is bad for you.

It's because no one ever comes to Brazil.

Diversity is depressing.

Pls post more Brazil bro. I want to learn so we don't repeat these mistakes here.

Just don't fall for the racemixing (with niggers and natives) and multiculturalism meme

they owned music for 100 years up till the 60s. sad. no wonder they are so depressed

Some post the "Never learn mandarin" screencap

>São Paulo
>the nazi one

> 48 Years pfff
Work from 18years till 65vor longer) and still dont have enough Money to have a good life so you end up with 400€ a month or even less to die in your appartment alone.

>7-1
This desu

Right wing Brazilians need to move to SC or Goiania. Just fix a few cities, don't try to fix the whole country at once.

You can never compete with the breeding of poor people during carnival and otherwise.

Save the few places that are decent, make them even better.

>Goiania

Goiania is a mess

You sound like a such a spoiled cunt.
kys

this
the chill facade is just a front

>It's almost impossible to not have sex at least once a week
I find that claim to be questionable. I am sure I could do that easily.