Whats wrong with middle aged white americans?

Whats wrong with middle aged white americans?

>dressing like a skater/gangsta rapper
>using "street slang" talking like a fucking mobster
>eating in restaurants in fullcaps
>prison tattoos even tho they never broke the law
>owning pittbulls

pic realted typical middle aged white suburbian american

replace white by lower middle class and we're good.
Also, no need to post shoops, it only discredit your point

>t. can't into 8 hour arm workout

Damn thats Mike the sITUATIOn youre describing there :^)
People like that are called barakis in my sub-country

My older brother is 40 with tatoos all over his body with gauges in his ear. His kids are little fat bastards that want to be just like him. I feel so sorry for them because they are dumb as dogshit.

>typical
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A 5%ER?
JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T HERE'S WHAT IT TAKES:
TWO SCOOPS
TWO TO THREE TIMES A DAY I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS "ONCE A DAY" NONSENSE C'MON C'MON C'MON

>TWO SCOOPS
SIX SCOOPS BRAH C'MON

FUCKIN GODDAMN RIGHT BABE

You see my friend of slavic (ancient serbian) descent, the american is of centumic-westerner stock mostly, resulting in mandatory autism, something which we slavs and our semitic allies are privileged not to have

>Not leaving humanity behind

That's god dammitman.

He says god dammit after anything happens.

>6 scoops god dammit.
>were training with The Mountain today goddammit.

FUCKIN GODDAMMIT RIGHT BABE

STEROIDS MAKE YOUR DICK LOOK BIGGER! WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A PAIR OF BALLS THAT HANG LOWER THAN THE DICK OR A DICK THAT HANGS LOWER THAN THE BALLS

What's this guy's name? Can I get a quote K rundown?

here you go

>I'M BUFF!

I hope you do what any good brother should and shame him.

U do realize a population of nearly 350 million = there will be a lot of dip shits right? The guy you're referencing does not represent the majority.

he must smell awful then

SHOOOOOOP AHHHHHHHHH

This is the demographic that was in high school in the 90s. They listened to garbage 90s rap rock, grunge and smoked cigarettes in the bathroom. They also called in bomb threats to be edgy. I remember so many days off because of bomb threats from the high schoolers when I was in grade school in the 90s.

Trust me, this faggit is not a typical middle class suburban white male. You only think this because of the sick culture that is exported by the jews and leftists in hollywood.

There are still far more normal, traditional people than weird fuckups like pic.

The real question is do you really think that a skater/gangsta/punk/whatever has a switch in their brain that makes them start wearing nothing but polos and Dockers the day they turn 30?

No, you continue to live the life you live you just get older living it.

t. 32 year old emo piece of shit.

you just described a pole - the never been in prison thing and the gangster thing.

Dont forget the affliction shirts, famous stars hats, monster drinks, shitt pick up trucks, did i miss anything else?

I used to be a scenester retard in high school, I'm now 27 and I dress and present myself as an adult. If you're still straightening your hair and wearing band shirts after you're out of high school, you're a raging faggot manchild.

>Not doing whatever it takes

Never gonna make it OP

flat brimmed hats slightly askew should be casus belli for being stoned in the street

why is he laying on the spent shells like that

that's fucking disgusting man

What? Piano man, a fuck up? A small/medium business owner who employs people doing what he loves, is a fuck up?

These are the people Mike Judge warned us about through B&B and KotH.

I never not lol when I see some 40 year old faggot on a skateboard

Living in the future is weird

T. Not the 5%

Just lmaoing at ur life

John Cena.

>be white murican kid
>watch Disney sports entertainment
>see John Cena
>big buff superhero who talks like a nigger
>dresses like a nigger
>walks like a nigger
>is a children's hero