Philippine President Duterte brings the bantz

The absolute madman does it again

>PHILIPPINE President Rodrigo Duterte has warned the European Parliament “don’t f*** with us”, threatening them with hanging after he was condemned for his plans to reinstate the death penalty and pressuring South-East Asian countries over the death penalty

>"These fools, I really don't – why are you trying to impose on us? Why don't you mind your own business? Why do you have to fuck with us, goddamn it," said Duterte.

>“You fools, you sons of b****s, stop interfering with us,” Duterte said at an early morning press conference after returning to Manila from visits to Myanmar and Thailand. No one will tell you, so I will tell you, you are all fools."

“I will just be happy to hang you. If I have the preference, I’ll hang all of you,” he added. You are putting us down. You are exerting pressure in every country with the death penalty.”

express.co.uk/news/world/781354/Philippine-President-swears-European-Union-death-penalty

malaysiakini.com/news/376710

Alway do the opposite of what the (((EU))) says

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpOMlsCCVVQ
newsinfo.inquirer.net/868697/duterte-calls-reds-spoiled-brats-orders-arrest-of-freed-leaders
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu-29z6luX4
philstar.com/business/2017/03/17/1681752/p326-b-infra-projects-stream
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice.

absolutely based
One of the few leaders to name the Jew

/ourguy/

we need more dutdut memes

youtube.com/watch?v=cpOMlsCCVVQ

>a commie
>based
>ever

>Duterte calls Reds ‘spoiled brats,’ orders arrest of leaders

>A day after tagging them as “terrorists,” President Rodrigo Duterte on Monday called communist rebels “spoiled brats” and “arrogant” in their demands to the Philippine government, which he said prompted him to terminate peace negotiations.

newsinfo.inquirer.net/868697/duterte-calls-reds-spoiled-brats-orders-arrest-of-freed-leaders

Truly a commie indeed

dumping nice pics of Philippines

Humiliates obama

calls out pedophiles in catholic church

tells europe off

fucking awesome.

he also got this noisy annoying SJW jailed(though due to her being exposed being involved in drug trade)

previous thread:

fuggg

>a commie

>have plane tickets to Davao for July 5th
>spending 3 weeks in the most based city
>if you smoke cigarettes in public they will beat you with sticks

Shitholes telling the west to fuck off is surprisingly satisfying.

either way, come on flipbro, let's keep this thread bumped to see if there's any Leni-shillbots still online here

As it should be, seeing how much money people around me spend on those fucking drugs makes me want to slaughter all the suppliers

Will this Serb approve my meme

Already approved, just didn't bother to tell you m8

>that pic
kek

Nice pics.

It's more fun in the Philippines

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu-29z6luX4

"Mind your own business" to EU parliament bureaucrats.

Thank Duterte. 7000 euros wage MEP should try to fix the EU instead of mimicking UN organisms.

That's good and all, why doesn't he have the balls to say that directly to those EU fucks? Why does he need to go back to his country before speaking his mind?

What's your point? He's just replying to the EU.

No need to waste thousands of dollars taking a plane trip to Brussel to shit-talk them there

They got the message clear enough

I mean this guy has had fabricated impeachment attempts by the oppostition(Liberal Party) and a huge bounty on his head by drug lords. He doesn't seem to fear anything

Why doesn't Mexico get their own Duterte?

All of the Filipinos I know love him but fear that he will be assassinated.

Duerte doesn't afraid of anything though

>being proud of serving zionist kikes in WWII

The Drug Users and final-Dealers are in USA.

The cartels are in Mexico and it flows US dollars to Mexico from Americans who are rich and take a lot of drugs.

Mexico is almost a lost cause though

i miss the threads about him

they usually get shit up by one single Australian using claims by Shillanes
He is very easy to point out

FACT: DUTERTE IS THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD

It seems like australians are losing their bantz ability and becoming faggots faster and faster

BASED
A
S
E
D

duarte 2024
love thsi guy
we need a jew prge and lawyer judge purge
union purge
insurance purge
bank purge etc

he really is a cool guy, too bad his country is fucking shit

>it was true this whole time

def /ourguy/

Philippines is truly one of the most underrated tourist destinations in the world

As of now, alot of European tourists are discouraged from going there, due to the reports of the drug war in the West, insurgencies, and its notoriety of being crime ridden(which it has been known for many years sadly)

Fortunately for the Philippine tourism industry, Japanese, Korean and Chinese tourists come in droves more than ever, mostly becase they aren't sissies and don't care about the news, probably encouraging Westerners to do the same

Once the peace deals with NPA is done and Abus are gone, I guess Mindanao might turn into the next Bali.
It seriously got some top-tier destinations to go

It has been progresively gotten better
philstar.com/business/2017/03/17/1681752/p326-b-infra-projects-stream

age of consent in phillipenes is 12

just sayin

My flight from Cebu to Davao (340 miles) cost $12 US...

I can stay in a luxury resort + private chef/food for a month for less than my normal rent (without utilites/other bullshit) here...

Werent allies the ones that freed these fags from japs?

I have Philippine friend, he's pretty chill. Horny motherfucker but chill.

I don't understand why people say there's a lot of crime in the Philippines. I'd say it has just as much as others in places where people would expect crime like cities. I looked at the crime index and Philippines is ranked 77, just above Canada which sits at 78. Norway is higher and even the US.
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

I had my own live in maid when I was an expat there. she lived in a room the size of the cabinet in my condo.. hillarious country.

Empires rise and fall, the Australian shitposting empire is crumbling.

you mean america

Kinda wanna go fuck some Flip broads

He truly is a son of kek

duterte is based. just hate the chinese pandering

Blame (or thank?) the catholics telling them not to use birth control

Naaah, I guess he is just really salty as his former shill-force employer, De Lima, got jailed, and that his current employer, Leni, doesn't pay as much as she instead spend the income on apartments and bags for herself while pretending to be helping the poor

He panders to all Asian nations desu, because he sees them as his brothers

Tell me, has he ever shit-talked Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia etc?

guy is a savage. haha

Numbeo is user rated, and I guess it won't give accurate results.

Though I feel much safer in Cavite at night than in Gronnland in Oslo anytime of the day

It's the site that ranked Davao as one of the top 10 cities in the world
I don't believe Davao is one of the safest cities in the world, but no doubt it is one of the safest major cities in the Philippines, and definitely a fast-growing urban center

sure hope so, but around chinks never relax.

Obama canceled a gun shipment and he told the US to eat a dick and he would buy them from China instead.

He is also letting China build that artificial island nearby that is really pissing off the US.

They actually bought M4's from the US after all, but will also buy some chink-grade guns

And the construction of a weather radar on the Scarborough Shoal was just a rumor

I believe if China wants to enjoy its new chance with the Philippines, it shouldn't do any fuck up

I don't like chinks either, but China does have some impressive infrastructure, and it would be unwise to reject some of their offers

Philippines suffer from a massive infrastructure gap. Getting assistance from Japan and China in building railways will surely help spreading wealth to the provinces, which is one reason why Philippines is starting to lag behind its neighbors

>infrastructure gap
>over 2,000 inhabited islands mixed in with 5,000 others

To be honest as a foreigner you probably wil never exprrience crime unless you go to really stupid areas but if you stick to dense places and not be stupid if you do go to a more remote place you will be fine
Its really lovely and laid back here if you stay in provincial areas but manila stinks the traffic is horrendous and nothing realistically has gotten better with du30 in power he makes some good amd bad moves we all dont really still know what to feel but surely crime has gone down coz Filipinos r gullible enough to think du30 can kill them if they do crime
Id say as someone who has just come back after a long time id still rather be abroad

There's a group called milf ?

Moro Islamic Liberation Front. Duterte is redpilled on Islam which is probably why EU hates him.

moro islamic liberation front. some group from 70's which was caused apparently by the massacre of military muslim

When is he gonna fix the traffic? Any ETA?

What there is fucking jihadist in the Philippines?

Traffic is a function of personal morality. Asians are mostly sociopaths who owe nothing ro anyone else. In order to have good traffic, you must be willing to yield.

I don't think there will be a huge social change within just 8 months
Bear in mind the bad parts of Philippine culture is deeply ingrained into the Filipinos, and it take probably a few years untill we can truly see less littered streets and such

Though I gotta admit I saw far less smokers in Manila when I was there last Christmas

Probably by 2020 when most infrastructure in Manila like the Skyway Stage 3, NLEX-SLEX link, MRT-7, LRT-1 and 2 extension, MRT-3 capacity upgrade, BRT and North South Commuter line is completed

The quicker he is granted emergency powers, the sooner this will finish

completly fucking based

Most of the Southern islands converted to islam along with the Malay archipelagos centuries ago

To be fair, they are far better than arabs, aslong as they are not arabified

Thanks for the info

not gonna happen. until the trains are done but thats 2030 or 40 since infrastructure is slow.

abu-sayyaf. muslim extremist who kidnap foreigners so avoid mindanao at all cost

I didn't want to visit anyway but thanks

take no prisoners with drug dealers would be awesome as fuck

Yeah, let's start with the scum who work for big pharma

You have 5 seconds to prove you, your family and your friends are not drug dealers.

Name one country that has used the death penalty as a deterrent for X crime and has eradicated X crime through that deterrent.
This man is a fucking joke.

holy fuck
>tfw ywn live in a country shitty enough to allow itself to be led by a based murderous bantzmaster