How can I...

How can I, as a product of racemix (White and Asian) contribute to the cause of far right wing Nationalism and racial pride? I'm not a "haha" stereotype white fetishist, I have immense respect for both cultures and races of my parents, the homogeny and hard work enlightened philosophy of the Japanese, and the mighty past and history of my Germanic side. Through improving myself and achieving a higher standard of living (Lifting heavy, eating correctly, nofap, meditation) i've noted many ways in which i feel, one of which is a strong sense of nationalism and racial pride. Unfortunately, I am a mixed race person, meaning that I don't know what race and country I should stand for. Ive heard its a good idea t go by the seed of your father and breed your bloodline pure, but I really don't know what else there is.
>inb4 kill yourself to end racemixing

Other urls found in this thread:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/15/on-the-non-violent-japanese-of-today/
vdare.com/articles/genes-not-culture-why-the-japanese-dont-loot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic unrelated

You've white and asian and male so obviously psychotic, so I suggest a killing spree then suicide. Just use the asian half and try to think up something to take out as many normies as possible. lol just kidding I love you :)

that post is satire, for any FBI employees browsing.

I really don't know how so many half asians turn out fucked up. Ive met quite a few, and I would say I am the most "normie" of all of them. It probably has to do with how the mothers are ashamed of their heritage. I lucked out by being born from a woman fiercely proud of her own culture, and valued taking me to her home country

Just be a successful, upstanding citizen and take a stand against degeneracy and leftists. Everything else is secondary. If you do that, I'll be proud to call you my countryman. I mean you're half aryan and half honoraryan, so your kids are gonna be fine whether or not you choose to marry a japanese chick or a white woman.

I just hope the "lol just kidding" holds up in court.

Dude stfu, you are never going to be normal you might as well go ham.

>never going to be normal
I already have being normal and having a social life more than covered. That's not what I'm asking.

Will do.

What's your ancestry on the European side?

Finding solace in religion and family is the way to go. I really do feel for you, rice cracker user, but those without a place have to make their own. Pick a wife that's either Kraut or Jap and make babies. Raise them right.

Bavaria

Take your chink family back to goookland and convince your friends to do the same
It will be a great deed for our cause, thanks

If you're interested, you should check these links out.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/

Male? Marry another hapa or a white.

Forgot the other link
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/15/on-the-non-violent-japanese-of-today/

TL;DR western european marriage practices worked as a eugenics program and are the key to why western europeans are great.

Very interesting, thank you

Be yourself and take pride in both cultures. Afterall, mixed race people generally have higher IQ than those who aren't.

This article is also good. The author is a white american who lived in japan for the first 16 years of his life.

vdare.com/articles/genes-not-culture-why-the-japanese-dont-loot

Both sides of your family are great.

I'll try and read it as soon as possible. Thanks again for the reading material

begin by castrating yourself because a mixed race half caste mongrel like you shouldn't be contaminating the gene pool

>the homogeny and hard work enlightened philosophy of the Japanese, and the mighty past and history of my Germanic side.
thejewfearsthesamurai.jpg

In a way they really do. Every day they try harder and harder for Japan to accept (((tolarance))) but Japan never wavers

God bless Japan for that. What was it? 6 refugees? They do have the advantage of seeing what it's done to other countries.

27, but there are only about 6 remaining as they all got deported

>only about 6 remaining as they all got deported
based japs. Wish we were at only 6 remaining to be deported.