Russia Prepares For Split With International Banking System

Potential habbenings?
russia-insider.com/en/ready-anything-russia-develops-alternative-international-banking-system/ri19318

I don't think that the globalist bankers will be happy about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
youtube.com/watch?v=SKnF1HEUwuo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ojt862v3JcY
youtube.com/watch?v=fLiRGW31nyk
web.archive.org/web/20170324184737/http://putintrump.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That worked out swimmingly for Hitler. Putin should take notice.

No one has successfully invaded Russia.
Ruskies might actually come on top of this.

Honestly, if it comes to war over this shit, I am left with no choice but to side with the damn ruskies.
Fuck the globalists and their usury ridden banking system.

come on faggots, should we be worried about this or not?

it's nothing

Germany exiting from the global banking system was one of the major reasons for WW2.
I would not dismiss this as nothing.

>the bear will leave it's cave forever
international elite will do to russia what they did to the germans

I wonder what the bernie/occupy crowd think?

same

If them and the regular left civilians find a way to somehow spin this negatively then they are just too far gone.

The people behind that movement only think of the interest of the globalist bankers and the useful idiot tool followers only care about virtue signalling and feel good points. So they should easily be able to spin it into somehow being negative

You know they will. Look how a lot supported hillary.

Honestly lets just forget the past and form a joint trans pacific alliance with russia and have one common military that will swiftly and effectively liberate europistan and capture the globalist puppet masters

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

No invasion now, just nukes my friend

it won't matter to them because putin tortures gays or something

Except that Finland will side with the kikes and you'll be treated as a traitor.

>tortures gays
kek

Mutually assured destruction my simian cousin.

Though, at this point, I don't even care.
I say bring in the nukes. Burn it all down.
Fuck this world, it needs to be destroyed before anything good can rise from the ashes again.

That is unfortunately quite likely, unless we manage to remove our treasonous politicians from power and shit our nation's course from being defacto enemies of the Ruskies, before the shit hits the fan.

Oh oh what happened the last time someone separated from the Bankers ???

This is very good. Others should take his example

Gaddafi tried and he ended up getting stabbed in the ass by Afghani mercenaries... To death! Da jews are scurry my friend.

I wonder globally how many would deffect and fight on the anti-banker side?

Uh oh. Russia, do you want (((moderate rebels)))? 'Cause this is how you get (((moderate rebels))).

Good for them.
Fuck the international banking system.

Get ready for Putin to be labeled as the next Hitler and he'll get blamed for gassing 10 million Jews this time.

Oy vey nobody escapes the banksters.

Fuck. I was looking forward to being deployed to the middle east against sand niggers, not vodka niggers.

I just saw that at the begining of this youtube video i watched and almost shed a tear like a little bitch. Poor mumar he dindu nuffin ; ;
_

Fuck kikes. Military is their muscle, fuck the forces,fuck the banks.
kike puppet

wtf i hate russia now, we have to stop this!
war when?

What's this autism in Sup Forums which has plebian members of proletariat thinking that Russia is not as globalist as it gets?

The very country is led by a plutocratic government with Putin as the top herd of them all, multiculturalism, rise of Islam in Moscow and full support of it
Most of all the common Russian is living dirt poor while the rich few exploit them and live it off, still sitting on the oil needle though - but hell do they care, for them hedonism is a lifestyle

>yfw millions of white people die again for a reason that doesn't benefit white people

>wish I could turn back time to the good old days

Nav jēgas pārvācies šeit.

Stupid gypsy.

This is the type of thing that starts global conflicts.

FUCK IM JUST GETTING READY TO JOIN THE ARMY SO I COULD FIGHT SOME SAND NIGGERS AND BE TRAINED IN FIREARMS FOR WHEN THE RACE WAR STARTS IN EUROPE, I DONT WANT TO FIGHT IVAN!

War fighters dont choose the war. If you work for and spend the US dollar you are a kike puppet.

What the chances of it actually succeeding and offering Russians a good place in the world?

I'll give it 0.1% chance to succeed. I'll be either pleasantly surprised or die as smug bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKnF1HEUwuo

"Russian" 9/11 incoming

>offering Russians a good place in the world

FUCKING LEL TOVARISCH

youtube.com/watch?v=Ojt862v3JcY

This is the most important event since WW2.

I know right. "The Arab Spring" debacle is when I finally went all the way into the rabbit hole. Gaddafi was actually a good guy if you looked up what he did for his people. Shit, he legitimately wanted to save all of Africa, but that is also why (((they))) offed him.
>tfw so woke you don't even want to live in this world anymore...

Fake news

Ivan is the most logical target for your elite though. They don't even need to lift a finger, there are centuries of propaganda that lies deep in your subconscious. Just a few triggers and you'll be cheering for a new lebensraum.

And you can't do anything about it. Just think about it, in the current politically correct world, Russians are one of the few ways to vent off your repressed frustrations.

>No one has successfully invaded Russia.
oh really?

youtube.com/watch?v=fLiRGW31nyk

We need a Hitler music video with this.

>Russia Prepares For Split With International Banking System

Hahaha, no.

>the eternal russian
russians are the new jews or blacks or whatever the most hated group is

Do you want WW3?
Because thats how you get WW3

This. Russophobia is politically correct.
However these new Westerners lack the teeth their ancestors have. This sad charade will be over in a few years, and they will pay.

which did they mean by this?

web.archive.org/web/20170324184737/http://putintrump.org

Just so you know: I always loved you and will never fight you. I don't even like Putin or buy muh based Russia, saviour of the white race memes. I just really like your history, culture and people.

Can't wait for China to become our new best friend. If you're a Russian shill and you live in the east, maybe you should consider moving to another planet.

It's either happening, or it will be the first time a country challenged international banking without a major happening. Either way is comfy.

this

>split from banking system
>threatened the EU to launch nukes when the EU thought about throwing them out of SWIFT after Crimea

fake news

OY VEY IT'S ANNUDA SHOAH

Except the Mongols who not only invaded it but successfully but ruled over it for half a millennium

Well that picture sure is upsetting.