Life after Sup Forums

i dunno about you guys but i was much more angry before coming to Sup Forums. this place gave me a place to vent my frustrations and learn new things

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-679
nhs.uk/chq/Pages/Can-damp-and-mould-affect-my-health.aspx?CategoryID=87
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been here for 13 years, I don't really remember before.

It ruins you as a human being if you let it.

Leave now if you still can.

At first I thought Sup Forums made me dumb, but it turned out to be mold exposure in my new apartment.

Sup Forums is healthy in manageable doses. I have found new value in being a white man and it has given me more motivation in life. Before my attitude was much more "who cares". Yes I wanted money and people and relationships but I was just doing things because everyone else was doing them. Now I have a purpose and that makes life much more enjoyable and exciting

Elaborate on this mold exposure plz and how it was solved

That post perfectly describes my life. Even IRL I can spot bullshit from a mile away.

I'm moving out of the apartment, but in the meantime windows/sliding doors always open with fans running. My roommate and I started to notice that we were forgetting words and having trouble concentrating.(Lost a lot of short-term memory ability) Mold exposure is nasty, and it takes maybe a year and a half to recover from.

Seconded. I've been eating Allegra D like candy.

Jesus, Im gonna do some digging into that because college apartments can't be clean. Although did change the ac units filter and run an air purifier with ionization.

>forgetting words and having trouble concentrating

My wife kept telling me she was convinced there is a mold problem in the house we are renting, but I didn't believe her. I've been experiencing these symptoms but thought it was just fatigue.

Thank god we move in a month.

it is addictive I find.
you keep coming back for more in hopes you dont miss a happening.
you alienate your life to live in a constantly ever changing zone "Sup Forums' with your bros who joke around yet still do stuff.

Honestly pol opened my eyes a bit more, made me temperamental regarding peoples emotions and bullshit.

tldr; Sup Forums kills you on the inside and resets your bullshit meter, the ones that escape use it as a chance to better themselves .

>Mold

It's already too late, anons.

It was always going to be too late.....

scp-wiki.net/scp-679

>go out of town for a few weeks
>become social and my brain feels like it's on steroids
>remember everything,no fatigue
>even get girl's number,never happened to me before
>com to 100 year old house
>slowly getting more drained
>slowly forgetting everything
>turning into a apathetic zombie again
>lose reason to live

This thread

Sup Forums is where boys are turned into men

Stopped believing in EU and Russia basically took the independence p[ill and understood subversion.

>pic

Waiting for soviets?

Have you ever read Plato's Republic?

after 6 years i can say that it has changed me
i dont know if its for the better or worse

>Waiting for soviets?
Independence war of Latvia.
Retaking of Riga(capital)

kek. I bet you can't smell bs when it's beneath your nose XD

>states Sup Forums gives the truth
>truth is uncomfortable
>avoid truth

Sup Forums made me incredibly racist and rightwing. I started coming here in 2008 when I was a teenage leftist.

>Independence war of Latvia.

Boss.

This site helped me grow up and made me actually reasearch shit instead of being naive to believe everything.
I also learned some humor and how to be thick-faced enough to laugh some stuff off.

can mold grow in old cum???

living in poorly maintained housing can significantly affect your mood and promote symptoms of depression, even if you think that it doesn't bother you. However, it says nothing here on the nhs website about mould or damp directly causing forgetfulness. nhs.uk/chq/Pages/Can-damp-and-mould-affect-my-health.aspx?CategoryID=87

Mold can grow anywhere....

scp-wiki.net/scp-679

Definitely. I found an old cum mug in my room once and it was disgusting.

3 years in and this shitshow has somehow had a positive effect on my life. Learned a lot. It has been emotional

I got a job thru Sup Forums so I can say it's been pretty good to me desu

Praise KEK.

Agreed

Dude, I was very angry before comming to Sup Forums, but I started on Sup Forums every day cp on the damn board is what started to make me feel like something was not right. I did not feel at home on Sup Forums no more, but one post on Sup Forums stating you know there is more than just Sup Forums on Sup Forums?

I took the first step towards recovery, I guess my first actual step would have been Sup Forums as that woke me up to the real world more than an AJ fear filled subcription flick...

I moved from Sup Forums to /x/ and that was mostly lulzs but it still got me thinking more and more about how odd this world truely is. Then I found Sup Forums from some old nerd IT friend I once knew on the net, I was red pilled, I was tormented, indoctrinated and put to fucking good use.

You better do the fucking same buddy or you can GTFO and go back

I am high as fuck, weed removed scare tissue in the brain from all the fucking vaccines, autism is not a disese, it is the people who the vaccines were't effect on...

>live in hundred year old house that hasn't been properly and thoroughly cleaned in thirty years, in the humid Delaware valley

oh, I see

There probably would've been a lot more murders the past few years if people didn't have shitposting and weaponized autism to funnel their rage into.

fuck I too have been forgetting things lately
time to clean up

You're here forever. If Sup Forums gets taken down one of the 2 dozen competitors will take its place.

As shitty as this board is it's pretty fantastic for venting the worst aspects of your mind. Plus, it's funny to laugh at being people being assholes. I'm literally a globalist and I come here every day.

Same, if it wasn't for Sup Forums all that pent up darkness would have exploded horribly

Bro, get your place checked for mold.

For those of you suffering from mold, a spray of hydrogen peroxide and vinegar can be used to destroy mold spores, super effective. Spray behind sinks, counters, anwhere you cant see or reach and anywhere that water can precipitate. Also, clean your bathrooms and air vents. Most of the mold you get hit with is in those two places.

I still consider myself a liberal Democrat but I have also become very tolerant of different opinions and accepting of opinions that challenge my viewpoint that I have become more socially moderate. I have come to dislike the modern liberal movement that claims to fight fascism yet employs the same tactics that they claim to be against.

I think that people should be what they want as long as they don't shove it in my face by shouting discrimination and getting legislation passed or media over coverage. It helps that I enjoy history so I can call bullshit when people say Trump is a Nazi or a fascist when it is just buzzwords. Also, Sup Forums desentisizes you, so you don't get "offended" by non-existant offenses that SJWs go looking around for.

borrrr i fucking left that place and are now living mostly happy, working out 3 times a week, ditching the crap smoking more weed, no mould in my house...

Sup Forums actually made me more progressive and tolerant by making me realize that all this hate is bullshit and leads nowhere. You really have to rethink your life if you feel anger just for seeing a black person. If you find yourself judging every thing all the time, start finding quality in things you see. You'll be happier before you know it.

Everything has been fun since memes started changing reality, all those hours violently shitposting weren't wasted after all, in all the years since this site exists we all painted this beautiful picture, every little shitpost, every obscure quickly forgotten meme and eventually it brought us to this point and suddenly all that random shit seems to make sense and this point in time the inevitable conclusion of years of collaborative shitposting and now everything seems possible, Sup Forums is without a doubt the greatest thing I ever witnessed first hand. So to answer your question, I don't even really know what anger is anymore, all that's left is a self-assured smugness.

ah what a refr3shing post good sir

bump

Sup Forums literally turned me into a sexually degenerate.

Jesus Christ you are dirty sven. Clean your house then work on your country. Change comes from the self.

How come?

>Brain damage is not irreversible.

atleast it wasn't the invisible mold
you can recover from impairments on the brain

I'm in the first phase. Can't wait to get in the last one =]].

>tfw this thread taught me I'm retarded because my room is a pigsty
I very likely have mold in my room

Keep telling yourself that sport. Keep thinking those brain cells you drink to death are gonna come back some day.

Because old alcoholics, old meth users, old acid heads, they're mentally clear, right?

you can recover from being tired.
brain cannot be impaired in one way and one result

It's not brain damage, my understanding is that it's a brain inflammation problem. The inflammation goes away over time on its own, but we don't have any anti-inflammatory medicine that can go through the blood/brain barrier.

Yes, lactic acid will eventually be metabolized.

Dead brain cells will not regenerate.

>scp-wiki.net/scp-679
>Once the fungus begins moving on its own, subjects report their vision returning. The fungus appears to have photosensitive cells, as well as a currently poorly-understood ability to interface with the optic nerve. Subjects describe normal (and in some cases improved) eyesight, except for a much wider field of vision.

its nothing

Another problem: certain molds make people crazy.

Remember: You're here forever

R u fat as well?

SHITPOSTING IS THE TOPPEST EVOLUTION OF THE INTERNET

YOULL LEARN TO COMPARTMENTALIZE FROM REAL LIFE

SHEEPLE GO TO FACEBOOK AND ASK PERMISSION TO SAVE NAKED BANANAS

Sup Forums IS A DIFFERENT OPTION

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH POSTING ON Sup Forums

who says he has had his brain cells dying?
there are better SCPs...

I'm the opposite. I left Sup Forums just after the fappening for Sup Forums and I was much happier being an edgy, sadistic, Sup Forumstard than the miserable happening junky I am now.

Spending countless hours arguing about meaningless shit and making memes actually helped me realize that other people aren't that much better than me.

My social life is much better now because I'm more confident. Been shitposting on 4chin for 11 years now.

As for hiding your power level, it's really not that bad. I've broken the conditioning on a few people with little sprinkles of truth here and there.

Sup Forums is basically a place for maladapted people to sublimate their impotent rage by finding external excuses for their personal failings.

To be more colloquial: You guys are a bunch of losers, haters, and/or outcasts who nobody likes. You blame the normies because they won't accept you, and other fringe groups they like better because you're jealous.

To be even more colloquial, you guys are a bunch of faggots.

look mate your so called shill powers is not reconized here, we are vast more intelligent than you are prepered to admit. Fuck you spelling i will type how i feel fuck face, we are destroying your world and rebuilding it in gods image

deus vult

>he thinks he can leave Sup Forums
Dont forget, youre here forever ;^)

>leave
You'll be here forever mate

>19:00:55
time is the new factor, time is more accurate and is a constant...

This

>pic related

see you on grandjest

It should of been obvious as to what was right in the first place.

into tze oven with this one.
>I am globalist

how fucking stupid and evil u must be

>it is addictive I find.
Huge understatement. I thought I was addicted to the internet. Then I found Sup Forums. I've been here 5-10 hours every day for years, and I don't even like this shit hole that much in the first place.

The content here is just so far more stimulating and faster than in anywhere else on the internet.

google grey matter, google vaccines cauing autism, google weed removes grey matter.

We are going to win, end of story, they targeted us and failed, now we are in a state of nature lulz, memes are like very powerful beacuse they associate with a normal human brain, learn people, learn, read and fucking read and read and smoke weed because it destroyed the grey matter making thought more clear.

dudeweedlmao

i am risking my self by posting that, have some fucking respect retard.

Weed is the cure of autism

To be honest.
I was red-pilled as fuck for a long time now, without Sup Forums, started lurking and shitposting after elections, because i had operation and could not work for 2 months.

All Sup Forums managed to awake in me is the utter hatred for Jews. Which i had even before but it just became sooo hardcore.

I smoke a ton of weed and i honestly couldnt tell you how much it has effected me but it defs has
bad memory, anti social, paranoid
used to be alot more social

>Cum mug
brits confirmed drink their own cum like tea

>sweden

I've created so many memes that people use here, people talk about my posts constantly here, I have been here for like 20 years, and that post was mine and still very accurate.

you smoked at too early an age you fell for the meme. its not a party drug...

>he fell for the liberal propaganda

>I smoke a ton of weed
This is where you went wrong. I did that mistake too. Modern day dank is just not meant for daily consumption. If I ever start smoking again it will be some old school strain with low thc.

can you both elaborate

it is a tool, never smoke too much, always just a small amount every 30 - 60 minutes till you get high, a high you're comfortable with, if you freak the fuck out or too monged to do anything then you had too much.

But really you can do anything, it is your mind that says "you're to high to do this, goto sleep" and you will see that whole goto sleep shit posted by shills it is very fucking targetted and trust me they are not fucking stupid.

>not being on Sup Forums for 30+ years and having documents and books made about you and a blockbuster movie in post-production

i was in a sleep shill thread messing about with them and i did start to feel sleepy and i was obviously high at the time

i will if you keep thread alive for 5 minutes while i ponder if i should...

>unironically believeing sleepyposting is shilling

Top kek, how many layers of paranoia are you on right now faggot? It's some of the more unique and hilarious memes I've seen in a while. Fun as fuck to do because everyone gets so triggered by it.

> post-production
psh low energy loser. I already had 3 major motion pictures,10 documentaries and they have called me by name thousands of times on CNN all because of how important I am to Sup Forums

paranoia ooooh lol i'm so fucking scared...

I've always been a little bit angry, that's just how I am. I'm an overly serious person generally. Most anger stems from things I had to deal with during my day that I didn't like, so basically work.

Politics gets me angry, but it's a righteous fury that feels good. Unless I have to sit down and read a reddit thread or the comment section of some left wing news site, I don't get unpleasantly angry or out of control from politics.

And like you said, this place gives me a place to vent my frustrations, and I can just write a bunch of bullshit. I don't even care if anyone reads it half the time.

Also, I've been semi-regularly going to this website since I was 13, I'm now 24, so there is hardly a "before Sup Forums" period for me anyway.