Nigger says hunt white women, damnit boy yall already do

infowars.com/hunt-kill-all-white-women-facebook-post-deemed-not-hate-speech/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not at all surprised. Nigger privilege is real.

I would breed wit that. We'd have strong children.

Let them make the first move.

Every action has an equal or greater reaction. - Sir Isaac Newton

The reaction to this will be MUCH GREATER than they ever expected.

>tfw your GF can lift more than you and she have bigger back too

Never get why they lift so much, she looks like abomination.

Don't get intimidated, manlet

i wouldn't want my children to grow up with a mother who looks like that either
I'd still put my penis inside her though

It's equal and opposite you shitposting niggerfaggot I'm fucking TRIGGERRRRRRED

>stronk

I like my girl to have big ass not big biceps.

Crypto fagget.

niggers really really hate white people, this is not a stereotype, they are seething in anger and rage, why do you think they kill there white wives, at first they are trophys and boost there ego's but given enough time the true emotions come to surface, if it weren't for guns and a near military police they would go full purge on everyone asians mexicans even their own

Why? Because shes strong and fit and youre a weak cuckold?

The niggers during the LA riots pulled mexicans out of their cars and beat the shit out of them, because of that the mexican mafia united all the mexican gangs in LA and waged a race war against all nigger gangs.

Daily reminder that white men are moast desired group of all men by woman and white woman are 2nd least desired group and Black men are 2 least popular group among men after south asians, WE ARE WINNING BIGGLY!
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

Cuz she dosnt look like woman you fukin shitposting sauna goblin.

You must be a fag bro she clearly looks like a woman

we need to lynch niggers again

>Sauna goblin
What about Sauna nigger?

Its friendly bantz, no need(yet) to call him nigger.
GET OUT FROM THE WOODS.
Next you gonna say ject fuel can melt steel beams or Omama wife is rly cute woman.

From reading the article, It looks like the white woman said it, not her nig husband. Unless his name is Laura. Still very sad to see. Maybe she has a fetish for being hunted.

>Tfw she'll never put you in a headlock and make you lick that sweaty pussy

This is what happens when white women turn down black men.

> at first they are trophys and boost there ego's but given enough time the true emotions come to surface
This is what people never seem to understand.
I have seen that question asked in discussions with politicians like it is a litmus test.

"would you let your daughter marry a black man"

But if things seem like they are not quite genuine but some weird fetishistic ego display by a degenerate. Then you would want to point that out right?

There's nothing more redpilled than rough sex with a muscled-up "strong girl" who loves to be pinned and fucked like you're raping her. The feeling when you see the muscles she's worked for years on straining as you effortlessly hold her down with your man strength makes your dick that much harder, desu.

>Hunt and kill white people

So... business as usual then, huh nigger?

>that pic
WHY DO WHITE GIRLS ALWAYS GO WITH NIGGERS AND ASSHOLES, WHY DON'T THEY LIKE ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

That guy looks like Wiz Khalifa.

>do you care about me now, daddy?
>will this get your attention, daddy?
>if i hurt myself will you love me, daddy?

It looks like Wiz Khalifa and Travis Scott

Because you post frogs and say ree on Sup Forums

Got a chub reading this

>sauna goblin
Fucking kek

A lot if times the black guys who are stereotypical also have a lot of self hate. A lot of black men who chase white women hate themselves for being black.

Why block the name?
it was a public post

Save it, it's all yours my friend

its not wiz and im not sure what travis scott looks like withoutt sunglasses so maybs

this guy gets it
i grew up in the ghetto in la
(white here)
blacks have low self esteem and are trying to compinsate for 300 years of being literally cucked into forced micegenation and slavery by white people on them plantations

these people are most likely Californians tho so no need to get triggered, theyll get what they deserve eventually

Because women are supposed to be feminine, not all muscled up like a man. Of course, what would an asian understand about masculinity, Fingolian cuck

What the fuck are those niggers even supposed to be

>muscled up like a man

Hey weak cuckboi faggot. Shes clearly muscled up like a woman not a man. If you're a man and dont have more muscle than her well then youre not really man are you? Go suck off Tyrone and Jamal americuck

> not deemed hate speech

Fucking Obama amaight?

Nigger, I could break you and that woman in half, a woman is not supposed to be muscular all the same.

I assume your ridiculous language has caused some misunderstanding, muscled up like a man, means just that she is muscled up as a man should be. Now fuck off back to your sauna you submissive faggot.

If you wouldn't fuck her you're gay. It's not like she has veins popping out and shit.

kek little cuckboi faggot I could bend you over and fuck you up the ass and youd do nothing because im a tall strong alpha male and youre a weak black cock sucking manlet americuck. Show some respect to your betters Billy Bob cuckenberg

>care about me now
>your attention
>love me, daddy?
You are dead meat to me now. Get rekt.

democrats would be more productiv epart fo society if they all worked in handjob parlours
economy would improve