Tell the truth

>Tell the truth
>Get jailed

Very progressive Germbros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
xhamster.com/movies/5789597/anzujaamu_cum_tribute_sop_facial_bukkake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Getting jailed is quite a bit excessive. The holocaust did happen though, right?

No it didnt

The holocaust is a lie. Wake up

>There is no proof 6 million Jews died in the holocaust
>There is no photographic evidence of gas chambers
>Gas rooms were just shower rooms
>The jews were trying to ruin Germany and starting violence against the German people
>They didnt burn them in ovens, if you didn't know there is a thing called cremation
>The photos of dead bodies were CHRISTIANS AND JEWS that died of syphilis and other diseases

Let us dox.

Or post comments.

This is all I got, got it from a normies facebook

Nice propaganda b8

How do we account for the population drop of the Jewish populace?

Even if it wasn't the truth it's so insane that they think this is OK. You can believe that a frog lives on the moon or that aliens probed your butt but why is it illegal to not believe something that has tons of fake shit surrounding it? Anyone who thinks like your pic needs to be hung or sent to SA at the very least.

Go eat a bowl of dicks lowlife kike.

How do you account for all this shilling?

Good. The second the europeans rise up against the new fascists and kick out all the muslims is the same day Cuckdeau announces that those poor oppressed muzzies have a home waiting for them here.

I feel for you eurobros but not to the extent I'm wanting you to fuck shit up for us.

What i'm curious about now is how did the population of Jewish people in Europe stay at exactly 6,000,000 for over 40 years?

It is the truth you brainwashed cuckold

No kidding, I legitimately want to know. I believe there was no 6 million, the cremators were exaggerated and numbers were falsified but is there evidence against the pop. drop besides jews owning encyclopedia companies ot whatever

Gr8 b8 k8

Totally goy, look at the silver lining though. Prince of Persia was inspired by the harrowing accounts! Otherwise, remember the 6gorillion.

Yes, a bunch of lousy kikes running the printing presses...now the digital age. Shitposting (((facts)))) has never been so easy.

Reread maybe? I'm referring to jailing for a belief. It's literally a thought crime. I was pointing out how traitors need to be hung and that makes me a cuck? Whew lad. Hate to see how edgy you are then.

hahahaha no way this is in a book. As if the holocoaster wasn't enough, moving knives and acid ponds

>Getting jailed is quite a bit excessive.
It is but (((they))) enforced their bullshit law on anyone.
>The holocaust did happen though, right?
Jews did die but not to the ludicrous amount (((they))) say. There were no 6 milion dead, there was no gas chamber, the death toll number has been used even before WW2 to trivk people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

The holocaust never happened

If the Holocaust is real, why is it illegal to speak out against it?

The Holocaust is a lie and Hitler did nothing wro

Pic related is a photgraph of a drawing. Clever Jews!

If they actually told students about these 'eyewitness accounts' Sup Forums would have a lot more traffic.

i wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

is that anzu?

Good, I hope this escalates. Escalation will be reciprocated, so many people are just waiting for that one little push that puts them over the edge.

Reread and look at my pictures. I know. Whoooosh.

Trying to divide and conquer or just be a hairpin triggered dummy?

holohoax is propaganda

kike demons manipulating the most civilized human beings on the planet - putrid, filthy, demonic.

Continuing to spread the holohoax lie is literally "sympath for the devil".

>is that anzu?

Oh God no.

go talk with somebody who's arm is tatooed.

wait, don't even talk.

Sorry, even if the numbers don't match , even if it's 4 instead of 6 millions.

That shit happenned

wow, is that game still doing awful? they haven't updated it or anything?

That totally proves the entire holocaust. Wtf I'm for Israel now. Sins of someone else's forefathers makes me feel so guilty!

justifyed. im sure that old granny that probably barely can stand on her feet posed a major threat to society and peace. she should have gotten lifesentences, which would be 11 months in her case i guess

My grandparents say the same thing exactly.
My Grandpa on my dads side was German
My Grandpa on my mum's side is jewish (Holland).
My mums side was in a camp
My dads side worked in the camp
No murdering
The jews where treated with the utmost respect
Do you really think if things so bad and all that really happened my parents parents would be having family dinners together and my mum and dad would have married?

To jail someone for spreading and believing an idea, even if it runs counter to the truth, is to outlaw free will

The holocast didnt ever happen

Holocaust happened tard-spawn, but people should have the right to deny it if they so please.

wow you sure convinced me, i am now a #Holo-missile

I'll be honest I've seen a lot more evidence against than for.

The bitch deserved it.

Prove it

Work camps =/= death camps

Good goy

i hope that bitch rots in jail.

Why do they have such a hard on for the number 6,000,000 anyway?

I hope a real holocaust happens so you experience the fabels you made up

No, that's an underage junkie internet attention whore that tricks beta loosers in r9k for gibs and hangs out with niggers.
And the guy you are replying to is some autistic orbitor that shitposts with her pics.
Anzu seems insane, but still way higher tier.

>Not fighting the government over basic free speech.
Germany deserves every terror attack it gets until it hangs its members of government and fixes its laws.

See How are you so dense I said I agreed.

it's their magic number. Something in their holy texts about needing 6mil Jews to die before they could reclaim Israel.

People died, but it was no systematic murder. germans couldnt feed themselves properly, and the allied decided to bomb the traintracks supplying the camps with medicine and food, so they couldnt supply the camps properly and they starved and died of typhus.
The camps were never meant to kill the people, but only to contain the jews as a temporary meassure to make them stop jewing around in the government. The endgoal was to send them to Israel, give them a nation there and basically have a selfsustaining concentrationcamp run by the jews themselves (Haavara agreemant) but the anglos didnt play along. Ironically the allies bombed also areas in which those jews lived hitler deemed worthy of living freely in germany.
The nazis also werent racist. The SS was the most diverse military force in history, and as far as I know only surpassed by the french foreign legion. The SS had entire muslim divisions even. Why would people from all across the world travel to germany and join the SS if their goal would have been to kill everyone who isnt a white blueeyed german? Why could people become honorary aryan if every non aryan was automatically a subhuman?

We Americans interned and exterminated the Japanese in camps especially around Seattle. We were high-tech about it and used one big oven instead of a bunch of little ones.

Again...the holocaust never happened

Free speech != free hate speech

>How do we account for the population drop of the Jewish populace?

What drop? Fun fact: There were more "holocaust" survivors than there were room for prisoners in the concentration camps.

Maybe it had something to do with "holocaust survivors" being paid a massive lifetime pension by the German government.

Denial of an idea is not hate speech.

There is no such thing as hate speech, only free speech pussies can't handle with their limited metal capacity and child like emotional state.

From what I've seen in the past its some significant number to them. I need to look more into pic but this is what I saw along with some verses from Talmud I think.

I believed it happened but the numbers and stories are wildly made up

Nazi Soldierd executed a bunch of jews and the jews made up stories of the horrors of being sent to some factorio tier automated death camp

That's fucking outrageous.

Fuck German courts. That is literally a thought crime, it's not like she can hurt anyone by saying it.

>anzu
>not an attention whore

lovin
every
laugh

>junkie internet attention whore that tricks beta loosers in r9k for gibs and hangs out with niggers.
sounds like anzu to me

This blind belief in the holohoax that has become increasingly more evident on this board may have a direct correlation to all the leddit fags climbing over the 4ch fence and entering this board illegally. next thing you know they will be taking our jobs and raping our women

>our women

How many games?

I'm preaching to the quior, but it did happen. However, six million is not accurate whatsoever.
I would say at MOST 2 million may have died. That's being generous. Saying 6 million died just sounds absurd to me because that's more than a third of people who died in ww1.

Denying something can get you to jail? Was she a public person or just a commoner?

What does it entail? Is it enough if I go and tell someone "hey, the Holocaust didn't happen" and he denounces me, or does it have a public speech? Do you have to do it repeatedly or just once?

I find it amazing. Germany really is a digusting place nowadays.

A lot

Sauce?

>I'm preaching to the quior

>>Tell the truth
>>Get jailed

Matthew 5:10
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

:^)

Who is this semondemon

>>Anzu seems insane, but still way higher tier.
Laugh harder for me

The bird guy did it without being asked (r-right?)

user please no

And do you think they were gassed or just died as part of disease and allied bombings reducing resources and food?

this is actually scary as fuck

>mfw Kevin was never seen again

kys rabbi

Its hot to me and I wanna see her eat it. I havent made my daily cummies yet

no one can prove it, its easy to prove it didn't , hence the outlaw of speech about it.

they are murdering jewish people by the millions here, that's why jews in photo are smiling.

>Who is this semondemon
a literal whore

>it's ok Goy, let them fuck your ass raw. You will be rewarded in heaven for your moral superiority.
>t. Jesus McShekelstein Christ

I have a military graveyard full of senegalese quite close from where I live.
They were all shot dead by the germans when they invaded, and not even buried, the locals had to take care of that. In the mean time white soldiers were spared and simply put on trains to POW camps.

I don't care how hard you'll deny and fantasize about your furher's cock.
It happened and I learned it from the mouth of peoples I trust, not some meme that you spout once in a while when you're tired of blamming niggers and whatnot.

> Tl:DR google chasselay cemetary.

Holohoax

Those lips look so soft, more please!!!

hi Cuckven

did you taste anzus turkish delight?

Gotta keep those goys in line somehow.

Good eye my friend

even worse she was alive and lived through that war and says it didn't happen.

Isn't it "choir"?

I want her to suck me off holy fuck post more! Im gonna cum!!!

xhamster.com/movies/5789597/anzujaamu_cum_tribute_sop_facial_bukkake.html

you have to be 18 to post here user