>tfw a nigger/arab calls comments on your skin tone being pale
>mfw I can't stab him or call him a nigger because KGB might hunt me down

Anyone else?

Just call him a shitskin you beta fag

wait 10 more years, sweden, then this problem will be something of the past

>tfw no tanned swedish girl to bully me

>Can't call him nigger
>"just call him a shitskin"

Which part did you not understand, you dumb motherfucker?

i just call em a Sandmonkey. if they are black its obviously Nigger.

It's an instant reply aswell so there is no stopping it lel, no fucks given

>Posts Arab/Nigger
>tanned

When the whites are taken to the extreme they will become extreme and the world will remember what organized pissed off white people can do. Just smile in his face and know he is a moron, will always be a moron and his kind will eventually meet their justice.

hello newfriend

>Only store owner in my community is an arab

I would have to travel several miles in order to buy a fucking can of coke if I did that to my local terroris.

Please understand my struggle, senpai

Eh?

When oppressed the polished boots always come out of retirement eventually.

Reminds me of this screengrab.

Shitskins dont even know their own history why would they be thinking about the inevitable Day of the Rope

Exactly, the only race that has ever beat us is another faction of our own race. When pushed too far we explode in planned carnage on a scale that others can not comprehend, This can be seen in all of the school shootings etc.(Not that I agree with them at all) They are white kids pushed to the extreme and detonate with a thought out rampage of (in their mind) vengeance. These are just microcosms of what lies in store for the world as a whole in the near future. They will reap what they sowed and then we will stuff it down their throats and choke them with it.

so leave

She's really cute in a weird way

I can't I am still stcuk with him since he is holding me at gunpoint right now. I am posting this from my apple watch and he doesn't know this.

Please send help

Play their game. Start yelling that he tried to grab your junk and offered to take you in the back for store credit.

Can only get pushed so far. To say that the white race is meant to be intelligence is one thing. but it isnt dangerous on its own.
When that intelligence is mixed with anger and then further fueled by constant pushing into a snapping point it becomes dangerous.

That same intelligence that can create such great wonders, just imagine the great attrocities that we can cause, not just in terms of organisation but also ruthlessness.
We have created so many technoligies in times of war and improved upon them rappidly. i mean cmon, look at stuff such as mustard gas.
We have created things that can cause the flesh to melt off your bones, microwaves to make people experience the pain of being on fire.
We have created things that just dont kill you, but outright vaporise the very matter that makes "you"

Just move to a city you fucking idiot. Having to travel so far for a can of coke is unacceptable for a modern country like yours. Also, how come the most bigoted people are always from places where they are hardly any immigrants? Half of you racist shits on this forum have probably never interacted with someone from another country on any significant level, yet youre all so scared of them. Little pussy bitches. Also, im white, i live in a city with over 50% ethnically non dutch, and i dont give a shit. I dont give a shit about the survival of the white race or any race for that matter. Judging people by what group they belong to rather than as an individual is a sign of low intelligence, as you would rather use a blanket judgement in order to make the world simple enough for your little brain to make sense of it. An intelligent person doesnt deny differences within groups simply in order to only have to form one opnion of millions of people.

>Just move to a city

Are you retarded? There are more niggers and arabs in cities, fucking dipshit.

Fucking city faggot

It would be good for you to get out of your comfort zone and interact with them. See it as a kind of anger management therapy, maybe you ll be able to sleep again at night. You might learn a positive thing or two about other cultures rather than all the negatives (which i admit are often also true) that you are brainwashing yourself with by reading on Sup Forums.

Shill please go

I get enough interaction with foreigners during my hours I spend in the city where i go to school

>10 years
but I want a tolerable planet right now

Yet you still feel the need to go on Sup Forums to vent your frustrations. If you were a little more open minded you could have meaningful discussions with them rather than talking about them behind their back anonymously on the internet. The only reason you cant do that is because you feel safe thinking you have this opinion of all cultures figured out, and youre scared to be presented with things that might nuance your opinions.

Laugh at him and move on.