Lol the conspiracy theorist is getting cucked and doesn't realize he's raising another man's son

lol the conspiracy theorist is getting cucked and doesn't realize he's raising another man's son.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcyVbuvafBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he does know though.

Does he find out in some later episode? I'm up to season 5 I think and as far as I know he hasn't figured it out yet and his wife and the Indian already broke up and she went back to him...

Yeah bu- POCKETSAND!

Confirmed for never watching this show
He knows but Joseph doesnt and thinks Dale is his dad so John Redcorn has a son who doesnt give a shit about him
Thats supposed to be vengeance somehow

He always knew. It was the irony of his character; A man who actively and aggressively believes every conspiracy theory he can find, but willfully ignores one right in front of his face.

He's not clueless, he's in denial.

It's heavily implied he knows since the beginning. Still love dale. Pocket fucking sand

This
Learn to think op, this isn't some abstract plot

This

No. Theres an episode where he's basically confronted with it and chooses to believe that Joseph is an extraterresteial alien instead.

The episode ends with him saying that despite him not being his dad he's still his son and he still loves him anyway but he still finds some crazy logic to still say he's biologically his dad in order to spare his son the trauma.

The Native American Chad just bitches and cries though and is told to fuck off and forget about ever having a relationship with his offspring.

>Sup Forums will defend jewish humor because they find it entertaining
This is why the world is as fucked up as it is.

>Dale is Sup Forums manifested in cartoon form
>knows the inter workings of the government and has White Aryan gf
>John redcorn is the bbc poster

>People laughing at a cartoon is the end of the world because muh ((joooos))

No matter how long I spend on Sup Forums I still find some of your to be pretty stupid.

Why was King of the Hill so full of pro-cuck propaganda? Is Mike Judge a cuck?

>a guy fucked my wife and I'm raising his son but I'm really the winner
I hope you understand how pathetic this makes you look.

LMAO this is American entertainment, No wonder you americans are so fucking cucked!!!

plus he takes all her money, sweet sweet revenge

>If you kill your enemies they win

t. Muslim

Bobby is actually bill's son. Remember hank is sterile.

Don't you have a bus to be run over by?

Its not pro-cuck though. Everyone gets hurt by it.

Nancy winds up feeling intensely guilty as the affair goes on.

As the show progresses John Redcorn feels worse and worse about how his son won't be raised as an Indian and that he won't be able to pass on his traditions.

Dale handles it in the best way he can and still remains loyal to Nancy despite getting the chance to get with that female exterminator.

The really funny thing is that Joseph is a clone of Dale as far as personality goes.

Although I wouldn't make that choice, it's a classic cuck argument - he's getting something out of this. Kind of like an adoption is a weird way.

Doesn't change the fact that Dale is a cuck, Nancy is a whore, but in the end, Dale is good father to Joseph in his own way. Most of the time in these cases, the kid is not to blame, but often suffers the most.

It's actually pretty clever how it's used, and the mixed messages sent.

King of the Hill was legitimately a good TV show. A lot better than a lot of animated garbage. Started falling into modern Simpsons territory towards the end, but they managed to wrap it up reasonably well.

Shouldn't you be watching sports/entertainment that is dominated by blacks Americuck.

Fun fact, the cuck subplot was not Mike Judge's idea, the (((network))) made them include it to make Dale look more pathetic. When the show starts, Dale is dropping legit redpills. He doesn't go full retard in conspiracies until later.

Shouldn't you be paying for a TV license so you can watch your state-sponsored Muslim propaganda network?

Hide any illegal non-plastic knives you might have; the cops will be knocking on your door for a telly inspection soon.

Is Hank an good father, Sup Forums?

>guy with knife kills 5 people in your country because police arent allowed to carry guns

Hey doesn't know. The only thing he doesn't distrust is his wife :(

Yes, and he does a pretty damn good job despite being raised by Cotton.

Wrong, he just has a narrow urethra, getting the dog relaxed him enough to shoot loads into his wife's womb.

He obviously didn't spank his son enough.

No. Cotton's second son, G.H., looks exactly like a baby Bobby. The family resemblance is too strong. Clearly, it was Ladybird's arrival that relaxed Hank enough to conceive a child.

Bobby is actually Cotton's son.

Peggy had an affair with Cotton, which is why Bobby looks so much like him, why Cotton was always so nice to Bobby, and why Peggy grows to hate Cotton so much and not want him around.

Originally, Dale was going to be Joseph's father, something about his mom or dad be a Native and the features skipping his generation. That got dropped somewhere along the line along with the kids actually aging as the show went on.

Now, Dale knows Joseph isn't his son, but he thinks the father is an alien that went on an impregnating spree due to him running a DNA test on a girl he didn't know was one of Redcorn's offspring.

mike judge is friends with alex jones you stupid faggot.

proofs or go back to getting rimmed by your poodle

>Fun fact
>citation needed

this user gets it
they make it fairly obvious, it's just left unspoken

Bobby looks like Hank as a kid, but not as a teen because he hasn't lost the fat from playing football.

whites were made to service redskins.

He got interviewed by Alex Jones once.

>Implying I watch cuckball

It's called a joke

He believes in absurd conspiracies, but doesnt see the most obvious one happening in front of him

No he didn't

See:
His post is what the writers of the show said

and did a promotional voice spot in Hank's voice saying "Listen to my friend, Alex Jones." yeah i'm sure he would do that for just anybody...its not like they are both popular conservatives from Texas or anything like that...

dude, what? KotH has one of the strongest anti-degeneracy messages in modern television

>That thanksgiving episode where Bobby outs Redcorn's tribe as cannibals and Joseph calls him a freak.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcyVbuvafBI

Even if Dale was cucked, His son adores him, his lifestyle is supported by his wife, and John Redcorn loses constantly. I'm glad John Redcorn stopped fucking Nancy when Dale helped him get land from the government and became his friend. It was a nice character moment.

Have you ever fucking seen King of the Hill?

It's basically /ourshow/ save for this one element, and even then it was resolved the fifth season.

>John Redcorn loses constantly
>Fucks multiple hot women
>Still gets to be a father with those other kids he sired
>Becomes a popular children's entertainers fawned over by milfs
>Gets gubberment gibmedats

yup. anyone who stays together with a cheater is so cucked they should die

Correct

Getting this worked up about a cartoon is why people don't take you seriously, guys.

You're here too, fag

Almost tight. He's not in denial. If he were to reveal that he knows Joseph is not his son then he may have to divorce his wife if it gets too dramatic. Doing so will mean he has the possibility of moving away from his friends, having to get a real slave wage job because Nancy isn't supporting him anymore, and he saw how Bill turned out after the divorce. He does NOT want that happening to him. He truly has outplayed everyone.

So what? It's shown time and time again that he loves Joseph from afar and no matter what he can't have the father-son bond he wants so desperately. I can't think of a taste more bitter than your biological child loving someone else as a father.

Even if your wife stops cheating to be loyal to you, while still financially supporting the family, allowing you to indulge in whatever your heart desires? Sometimes you just gotta take the good with the bad. I'd say that overall it's a net positive.

>Being in a situation where you have to stay with your cheating wife to raise her son because you're so dependent on her that you can't function alone
>Outplay anyone

It's truly /ourshow/ and I'm glad Nancy stopped her maizeburning degeneracy. At least the show has everyone suffering from infidelity, instead of making it seem good in any way.

But Bobby is a complete failure - largely due to Hanks lack of interest in and connection with him.

He's only 13, achmed

Bobby will be fine once he grows up

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

What's on you mind, champ? Wanna talk about it over ice cream?

He doesn't give a shit about his social status. As long as he can mooch off of his wife, buy expensive alien urine, be friends with Alex Jones, and continue hanging out and live next to his friends since childhood he's all set. He embraces the conspiracy theorist status put upon him and he'll embrace the "unknowing" status too, and nobody will ever know. After all, he's just a fool, right?

>two brothers look alike

Well I'll be damned

I wish my dad was still alive.

Maybe you get pupper?

I always thought it was an endearing character trait of Dale. He's a goofy dude and a conspiracy nut, and he couldn't see the actual conspiracy right in front of his face. I don't see it as him being an idiot, I see him as being trustingly naive to people who are close to him, which is a very weird trait for a conspiracy theorist, and it makes him more vulnerable and likable. We get to see him do crazy things, but at the end of the day we know that he has a very virtuous flaw and it makes him more enjoyable as a character. John gets his own karma for what he did, and Dale is spared from it.

this smells like pasta

I have a lifetime ban on owning animals. Awkward

Is that perhaps why you were in jail?

Me too faggot, now suck it up or go shit up a different thread.

One of the reasons, yes.

IRON PILL

What?

quick everyone spread the marine and butcher meme so we can end cuckolding once for all :((

This.

Getting a dog was the best thing to happen to me. Embracing white nationalism was the second best one.

My Fiancee still doesn't know why I'm so happy, and she thinks its all the dog.

Well that sucks now doesn't it.

do self improvement aka iron pill

That's a real shame. Animal abusers and or fuckers are essentially honorary niggers.

Yes. But I did some bad things to animals.

Joseph sounds like he's constantly taking a shit