Would any of you marry a Persian if she gave up Islam for you?

Would any of you marry a Persian if she gave up Islam for you?
My brother married one a few years ago. We are all Norsk, my parents moved to America when I was 11. She burned her Koran and chador with us (brothers, sisters, and my mother and father) after their second or third date. She has completely forsaken her family and has embraced the West.
They've got 2 kids and a 3rd on the way. Their daughter looks almost exactly like her except with deep blue eyes and their son looks like my brother did when he was a kid but with medium brown hair (all of us are blond).
She is honestly one of the kindest people I have met in my life and she is super redpilled about a lot of things (muslim invasion, (((them))), etc).
What are your thoughts?
She looks pretty similar to pic related but a tad less busty.

Other urls found in this thread:

questioningpaul.com/Questioning_Paul-Apostle_or_False_Prophet-00-The_Truth_About_Paul.Paul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Nobody cares about your advertising attempt here. If your brother is so effeminate he cannot get a white woman, that's his problem.

I feel insulted but I also understand why you think that way.

Sure.

I think that way because it's true. I have no interest in marrying any brown women. White women are fine, and if you are so effeminate that you have to resort to brown women, you aren't deserving of any respect.

>Persian
sure let me just hop in my time machine so I can go find one
>WE WUZNT ARABS AND SHIEET

Is this Sup Forums's version of "Real men will care for another man's child"?

Yes. It's about religion, not race.

If she was willing to completely let go of the Middle East, then I'd consider it. But she'd have to be a pretty piece to even come close to a white woman.

>burns her koran
>forsakes her family

She's completely thrown in with her husband. I would kill to have a wife that loyal. He'll never have to worry about her going away.

>Daughter looks exactly like her
>Son looks like him except brown hair

Gene cucked.

MUH EMPIRE!
Iranian then.

KILL all MUSLIM

Iranians are the original whites, so sure I would. Caucasian = from the Caucus mountains (right next to Iran).

Not sure but I think the term Aryan comes from what the Iranians were named way back in the Bronze Age or something.

In a heartbeat.

Tbqhwy I would accept the words of our Prophet (p.b.u.h.) for some qt persian as Islam will dominate the world.

If she looked like that pic and had children like you said? Fuck yes, she's gorgeous. She would have to lift tho, only interested in fit girls. I'm not a racist, though I am scared of my children being ugly.

now that that's sorted, gtfo this isn't politics.

yes, even if she didnt give up islam. im very lonely

Absolutely redpilled.
Persians are aryan master race who have been corrupted by islam.
All Persians are welcome if they do not embrace islam

Of course I would. Persians are smart as fuck.

He's got blond streaks above both ears.
But she's not a Muslim.
She hasn't seen her family in 6 years. She broke away when she met my brother in college.

>Americans thinking they are Norwegian because their grandfather's second cousin was named Ingolf Bjornson

She's cute as fuck

My wife is ex-Muslim Afghan that grew up in Germoney. She is more red polled than most of the ppl on this board. Similar situation to OPs, when they leave Islam they need to leave their families. I have green eyes and so do some of her brothers, nephews, cousins, so we're hoping our kids have green eyes too

Except the developing argument for who will not be purged in the event of a racewar is still underway.
Unless I'm retarded. Which I wouldn't disagree with.

I lived in Norway for the first 11 years of my life you baboon. I'm not an American mongrel.

I would only marry a woman from my ethnic group, no aliens period but I see why that isn't a factor in new world melting pots

Actually (not a persian shill) but the people of northwest iran I believe and along the southern caspian sea are the last remnant of the real persians, they look aryan. I'd say they are whiter than greeks

However your average iranian from wherever the fuck is probably a mudblood mongrel.

I don't see why not. Had a teacher that did the opposite for his wife and converted, not sure when considering how old he is. Life seems good for him despite his religion and living in Texas, well-connected with the GOP around these parts.

I personally like the Iranians as an ethnic group, so yeah, I'd make them an exception in terms of procreation.

>whiter than the Greeks
Ok bro, that isn't really saying much

Yes, it's cause they have highest concentration of R1a.. Something like 40% Peshmerga of Afghan have over 51% R1a

> things that never happened

No. Only cucks do that. False equivalence.

This thread has nothing to do with politics. We don't need yet another thread where effeminate white fags worship brown women because they are too effeminate to get white women.

would you marry Jon Jafari guys?

Sure there is nothing wrong with the Persians other than shitty religious choices and bad fashion. The women are smoking hot.

>would any of you marry x
Do you even fucking know where you are? You say like that they have a choice in who they get to reproduce with.
None of these spergs get laid, that's why they're all racist and spergy. It's literally the main reason they are all on this site. And yes I'd include myself in that definition.
Just admit it, this is a slightly more angry /r9k/

Sure bud

Who gives a shit OP? Is she a good mother and devoted wife? A good Persian woman is better than a trashy white whore.

t. black who married a red pilled white woman

I actually have a similar story, OP.

>girlfriend is Persian, more white in color than I am - literally, however due to me avoiding the sun from working nights, I'm pretty pasty
>family is completely insane, treat her like trash
>really smart, educated in college and is highly intelligent, can hold her own in conversations
>voted Trump
>hates Islam and muslims, goes out of her way to hate them all, was partially upset at the beginning over the travel ban a month ago however quickly realized that the (((media))) was blowing it out of porportion
>redpilled on kikes, niggers, spics
>likes the police

Where did I go so right? To make matters extremely more odd, I met her years ago on RuneScape accidentally and our friendship blossomed into a relationship. We've known each other for about 13 years.

Oh, one more thing
10/10 although since i'm impartial I would say realistically, at 5'3" 105 lbs, she is a 9/10 - kinda looks like Kylie Jenner although not as fake or plastic

Fuck you Im Jap and Ill impregnate all of them. White women are so plain looking get over yourself. Latinas are the way of the future and there is nothing you can do about it Canada is far too cucked to stop the wave of better looking less cunty women.

*hates liberalism and all this feminism bullshit with a passion

I must've given my life in a past life to a King or helped Jesus or something because I really got blessed with this one.

You keep using that word.

Sure whynot.

Mudshits actually have better women over there than the west. Women here are sluts. Even the most conservative christian women still get divorces. Loyalty and submissiveness are attributes you want in a women. Thats why so many white men are racemixing
>inb4 be a real man and tame your white woman
The whole point is we shouldnt have to. Society gave up christian morals and thats why all the white women are blacked

>Would any of you marry a Persian if she gave up Islam for you?

I'm 9/10 green eyes blonde hair. Was only with white women b4 my wife. She's same 9/10 looks like a model.. Met her on Facebook where we had like 500 mutual friends that were all right wing or libertarian. Ex-Muslims will always be more chaste and conservative that western white women. If I was able to find a white woman as quality as her(and I'm surrounded by white women) then I would've been with one of them and would have never even met my wife to begin with.

My boss has a really interesting experience with Persia. When the Iranian revolution happened he and his family moved to the US, he married a jew and is now Jewish. Very strange... I have no clue where he would stand on todays issues. He had to have seen the issues of Islam to convert from it but why to Judaism?

I would never marry a woman without integrity. That is, any woman

>converts to Judaism
What

"Judaism" would've been what Jesus did. Christianity is Pauls religion and it contradicts everything God and Jesus ever stood for, instructed us to do. Says to just scrap everything they ever said

You're not Norwegian Jamal

probably not because that would signal she's a feminist whore

>Father is Norwegian
>Mother is Norwegian
>Born in Norway
>Lived in Norway for the first 11 years of my life
Honestly don't even know what to say to that

Nice autistic rant, gook. You can talk about how great latinas are all you want, doesn't change the fact that white women are superior.

You mean effeminate? I use it because it applies very well in context.

You're still a race traitor and it doesn't matter how you try to justify it. You go on about "chaste and conservative" women but you said you were with numerous women before you got married. You're a hypocrite.

Sup Forums has done this thousands of times now - worship non-white women and slander white women for an entire thread, and then proceed to bitch about how the white race is declining.

What a bunch of effeminate little queers you all are.

You can't convert to Judaism. Either your mom is Jewish or nah. Can't just join their gas-party

Fuck yeah!

Do you know the statistics on Consanguineous marriage in Iran are, odds are she is likely from a long line of inbreeding. Even with your "fresh blood" the likelihood of your children developing a genetic disorder from her family's inbreeding is still too damn high.

Actually you can convert to Judaism. It's a lengthy process that is intentionally made to be difficult but you can convert.

Oh I see it it now. The formatting gave it away

Not my kids, so not my problem (sort of).

False equivalency. Saying men are same as women, retarded. You're obviously a sexually frustrated virgin, get off your high horse you effeminate purity spiralling weeb

shut the fuck up canada, you guys must break your necks trying to out shitpost each other

Why are you beta orbiting your brother's wife and kids? Thats creepy man.

fun fact, I fucked this whore in the army. Guess who's me

Not an argument :)

Too bad Gita's a fucking idiot.

either of the cunts on the left surely

Fuck yes.

Whatever Cuck. Your opinion is invalid. I hope you are behind 7 proxies because you'll be in jail tomorrow if you keep this talk up. White people are the devil and now it is in law.

That you know of yet, a lot of conditions don't present right away. And even if they get lucky your grandkids could be fucked. 2000 years of shitting in the genetic pool isn't washed away by one white guy going skinny dipping.

your parents was the dogs of the shah??

you're trying to meme a wedge between Paul and the teachings of the Apostles and Jesus, which has no credence among most theologians

Probably. I have an attraction to the country that I can't entirely rationally account for, I'd like very much to travel there one day.

it actually blows my mind that's she's so well known on Sup Forums

Older brother + having a niece and nephew. Some of you autists only experience family through roleplaying it seems.

Uh, I'm not. We all just live within 10 miles of each other.
Oh wow. Uh, 2nd from the left on the bottom?I guess we'll see thenWhat did he mean by this?
A fellow Norsk gets it I guess.

Here's a wedge.. God gives the Apostles the ability to speak in any tongue. Paul comes along "Hurr Durrrr!! The Gentiles are mine!!" Okay...

They wuz white, but Arab Muslims conquered Iran shortly after Muhammad died and BROWNED the natives. Now Iran is basically full of Arab mongrels

No because persians are subhuman.

There are a few scandinavians up in the real north like in Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, etc.

Talked to her a few times, and I get that women aren't exactly geniuses, but she takes the cake for stupidest bimbo I've ever met.

>t. black who married a red pilled white woman

huh how does it work

Norwegian-Americans are twats, look at how they chase being a shitty ethnicity only to be scorned by their half-wit cousins

Here's a scholarly tome on Paul. Well researched and to the point. questioningpaul.com/Questioning_Paul-Apostle_or_False_Prophet-00-The_Truth_About_Paul.Paul

who's this honey?

Plus my family is HUGE. I'm one of 7 sons (I'm 2nd to last) and 12 children total.

Yes persians were fine before islam happened to them. They also hate arabs which is a great +

>poll muh dick now racemix
Good goy

GitaHzadeh

No i would not since marriage is a terrible deal and her leaving Islam only makes it worse.

Sure id knock one up and leave her with my kid but out of that i will not put a ring on it.

Yeah. Im persian. Honestly, most likely 40% of persians dont like islam. Nobody in my family does. Before the revolution, everyone was happy and not all islamic. Now, people have to act islamic, but most are just acting. Its not sharia, but its shit.

>But she's not a Muslim.

But she is from a racial stock with an average IQ about a standard deviation below yours. Really makes you think.

That's nigger tier degenerate user

Quite a few persians have spectacular natural tits.

She majored in either BioChem Eng or BioMech Eng I can't remember, so she's not stupid. She's never taken an IQ test in any official capacity that we know of.

Snakk pa norsk pidora

I prefer the thicc ones

Who are we talking about?

Post moar Gita nudes