Case closed.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/12/06/trudeau-question-period_n_13454956.html
mtlblog.com/justin-trudeaus-new-38000000-mansion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/06/trudeau-canada-tour_n_14010936.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9TJJ26k3XRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and i deserve to be able to work on Fridays for a higher salary than you because i'm more valuable to a company.

Not wearing this outfit, you don't.

He also apparently deserves 127K vacations with tax payer money

>OTTAWA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau missed more question periods than he attended during his first year in office — skipping 58 per cent of the daily sessions where MPs try to hold the government’s feet to the fire, an analysis by The Huffington Post Canada shows.
The Liberal leader ducked 69 of the 118 QPs held from Dec. 7, 2015, to Dec. 3, 2016. That’s more than former prime minister Stephen Harper missed during the first year of his majority mandate. Harper bailed on 46 per cent — 60 of 130 — of the question periods held from June 6, 2011, to June 1, 2012.

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/12/06/trudeau-question-period_n_13454956.html

And not when you spend 38 MILLION canacuck dollars on home improvement projects you fucking prissy cunt.

mtlblog.com/justin-trudeaus-new-38000000-mansion

You sure about that? Because I had three poos turn in an application for your position today, and I bet they want to work on Fridays, and for a lot less.

*blocks your firefighters*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire
>On May 1, 2016, a wildfire began southwest of Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. On May 3, it swept through the community, forcing the largest wildfire evacuation in Alberta's history. Personnel from the Canadian military, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, as well as firefighting forces from Alberta, other Canadian provincial agencies, and South Africa responded to the wildfire.

>The fire spread across approximately 590,000 hectares (1,500,000 acres) before it was declared to be under control on July 5, 2016. It continues to smoulder, and may not be fully extinguished until the spring of 2017.

Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, the Republic of China, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.

>South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May. The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.

>Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized.

>Trudeau Ditches International Summit In Favour Of Canadian Tour

>OTTAWA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is ringing in the new year with a determined effort to re-establish his connection with grassroots Canadians after closing out 2016 amid accusations of kowtowing to wealthy donors at elite Liberal fundraisers.

>Trudeau is planning to embark on a campaign-style tour, talking to average folks at coffee shops and church basements across the country.

>His communications director, Kate Purchase, says Trudeau will make three or four pit stops each day of the tour.

>It was initially slated to take up six or seven days over the next three weeks, with breaks for a trip to the World Economic Forum annual summit in Davos, Switzerland, and a two-day cabinet retreat before Parliament resumes at the end of the month.

But the Prime Minister's Office announced Friday that Trudeau has cancelled plans to attend the Davos summit to allow for an expanded tour that would see him spend more time meeting more Canadians in more locations across the country.

The first leg of the tour is to start at the end of next week with Trudeau travelling Highway 401 from Ottawa to London, Ont., with an overnight at Canadian Forces Base Trenton.

That will be followed up by stops in British Columbia, Quebec and the Prairies, with events still being planned for the Atlantic provinces.

Purchase says the events will be a mix of traditional town hall-style, question-and-answer sessions and more informal mingling with people in coffee shops and church basements.

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/06/trudeau-canada-tour_n_14010936.html

I'm not even Canadian and I hate this fag. I have no idea how canacucks can stand him.

*blocks you back in arabic*

youtube.com/watch?v=9TJJ26k3XRE

wrong pic

Stop using big words.

All jobs will be gone in 10 years. It's a depressing thought.

In canada they have this place called french canadia but you wouldnt know much about that since you are from the netherlands

Two leafs who pay money to appear American on a anonymous image board.
Also hate America and would never want to live in America.

No one in America cares about canada. Stop using their flag cowards.

I think Trudeau is a great meme and the VPN's are cheaper in Canada. Canada is the new Ukraine for OPFOR proxies.

????
You're a cucked canadian?? I didn't need a picture to tell me that.
I'd seriously like to punch you. Seriously. Coward.
Use your own flag faggot.

wtf is wrong with you. My brothers wife is from canada (like shes only been in the states a year). My mom is from canada I could sign some paperwork and get dual citizenship. Shit my mom isnt even a citizen shes got a greencard.

I care friend.

I'm talking about jobs everywhere. AI will be smart enough to do almost any job.

LOL
You show me a screen cap of a blank form anyone can get online and expect me to believe you?

3 days a week.It works for Greece.

>Friday
Which one is that? The day he is a muslim, boxer or a homosexual?

we are on an anonymous website. I really dont give two shits if you believe me or not.

move to france you fucking sissy

There will still be a high paying jobs that no one wants to do, like fucking your mother.

Except you pay money to hide the country you actually live in.
LOL
Your paying to hide on an anonymous image board so people give you a bit of respect since you all ruined our flag on this forum.

Im newfag who doesn't give a fuck about the lurk X amount of years rule.
Fuck all you leafs for being yourselves online too.

Meaning, you're not likable people and I know why everyone hates leafs

Dude just stop posting you are embarrassing yourself anonymously and nobody will ever take you serious if you talk like how you are talking.

The world doesn't owe you shit just because you exist.

I really want schools to start teaching a class devoted to teaching people that they aren't special snowflakes.

how many layers of irony was this leaf on?

That can't be real

Unfortunately, it is. There's dozens of articles out there about this shit.

no one takes you seriously Canada, Fuck off.

WE WUZ FIREFIGHTAS N SHEEIIIT

It is.
> Firefighters having to learn to use hoses instead of the "firebeater" sticks
> Go on strike less than a week after being deployed

Dictator, so he is just like his father, Fidel.

Those are just rumors you bigot