Antifa/March4Trump

Antifa is calling for acts of terrorism. They are asking for medical personnel in advance.

twitter.com/DisruptMAGA/status/843663752641855489

itsgoingdown.org/philadelphia-325-disruptmaga/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY
twitter.com/TrumpBeWithYou/status/845356303144890371
youtube.com/watch?v=2tmc8rJgxUI
youtube.com/watch?v=RNjCPLrsBtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aww shit, hide ya'll trash cans
shit bout to get real

Gotta outsmart these cowards.

report the police in their area

Their goal isn't to educate or inform anyone. They are going to be there specifically to cause bodily harm to Trump supporters. This thread is to hopefully inform people who will attend that their safety is in danger. This is an organized terroristic effort being planned. Be wary of your eyes and your skin.

ISISUSA wants to hurt you. We would like to think ever city has a basedstickman, but Philly is a stronghold in antifa. There is a base of operations in Philly who are trying to dox KKK members. These are the same guy fags mask wearing niggers who released fake info. I'm not an advocate of the KKK by any means, but these are some serious contenders we need to immobilize. They are the anitest of anti-white fuckers. I expect them to be extremely violent, hence their call for medics.

Just keep your awareness, anyone who is pro-Trump.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY

Bump for anyone attending the pro-Trump march tomorrow. Your safety is paramount.

I'm going. Got a flag and facial protection. Should be interesting.

Time to watch those faggots reee a bit

twitter.com/TrumpBeWithYou/status/845356303144890371

bump

Bump

Kek this should hopefully produce some great footage

What kind of flag? American?

I have an American flag and I'll be there too.

Open carry. Problem solved.

When you're asking for it that hard

youtube.com/watch?v=2tmc8rJgxUI

I hate these indoctrinated retards more than anything on this planet.

Banned. For telling these assholes that terrorism is going to bite them in the ass. That was way quicker than I expected.

Lol @ USAISIS. You're gonna get fucked in the proverbial ass.

More people need to see this. Pro-Trumpers, you need to see this.

It's simple. Fuck these terrorists. Push back.

We need more articles focusing on the terrorism being committed. Yes, this is terrorism. Acts of violence and threats of violence is the very definition of terrorism.

Anarchists expect us to take them seriously when they act like a bunch of little girls in junior high, really makes me think.

Philly is 40%+ black
You show up, you will get infected or murdered.

"An Appeal to Heaven"

Philly is a mistake. They think it's 2008. There will be tons of guy fags masks. I guarantee it. They are think they are doing social justice a favor. Everyone knows they are just as much of a useful idiot as the pro-trumpers. The whole thing is enemy vs enemy.

>Implying anything is gonna happen.

>who are trying to dox KKK members
they are trying to dox a honeypot?

Can i sex that horse?

user released a while back some dox of KKK members but it was false info. I knew a guy personally who was involved in said op. But they fucked up, everything they released was false. They were fucked from inside.

It's like Sabu lulzsec. FBI. Any Philly revelation, connection, it's FBI. Philly has a strong FBI connection. Philidelphia the hacker, anti-fascist, Big time connection.

Eat my shit, shit it out, then eat that shit and die.

Why are you a bunch of faggots?

What does this mean

It means that user is a bunch of retards who advocate the faggotry that this group or assholes are pushing, that is to cause injury to those who aren't brainwashed. Anyone who supports Trump needs to be injured, according to this group.

This is the Anonymous of 2017. Utterly retarded. They advocate violence. They want people to be terrorized. It's as if their message was shrouded by wanting people to suffer.

Did you ever stop to think that user of 2017 was a terror organisation? Anti-American org, with the sole purpose of turning you against your own country.

These people are terrorists.

Faggot nigger. Nigger faggot.

>philly anitfa

KEK

these fuckers are very insignificant

UwU

What is this?

I hope and I pray, that some day these mongrels will die

It means cointelpro is a real thing. These faggots think they are on the right side of history. They will go down as aggressors

How much fucking adderall are you on OP

Nigger, how much xanax are you on, you complete faggot

JIDF is here, they don't want you knowing that Anarchists are full of shit. Nothing they say has merit.
This makes you mad:
youtube.com/watch?v=RNjCPLrsBtg