Will we see a Rhodesia type situation once arab muslims become the majority in Israel?

Will we see a Rhodesia type situation once arab muslims become the majority in Israel?

lol like the kikes are ever gonna let that happen

actually, yes.

There is a huge amount of jews that reject zionism and embrace leftism, so many that jews actually wont exist as a racial group outside israel in 100-150 years.

Statistically jews racemix in america more then every other group.

This is why zionism bankers and elites need european goyim to undying support them, because they dont have enough of theor own people support.

So why do zionist elite work to erase europeans you may wonder

Frog and the scorpion.
Goyim hatred is in the blood of the Semite.

The only people having children in Israel are muslims and those lazy Orthodox Jews who live on welfare.

ISRAEL YES!

They did it to themselves by weaponising muscunts even further whilst perpetuating a soft genocide on whites, pushing leftism in their own secular ranks and watching the birth rates fall.
They did this thinking the orthodox jews would out breed the muscunts , they were wrong and when whites are gone , no ones going to be there to hold society together , they will have no where to hide.

Who's to say there wont be a mass conversion to Judaism?

No cite, but this is an old story. I've heard that Jewish demographics are now keeping up. Possibly due to the Orthodox.

no the jews would carry out a campaign of racial ethnic cleansing the like of which would make hitler weep before they let that happen, usa will just look the other way.

This.
They've been actively slaughtering them for decades.
They'll just go in and thin their numbers again.

I would pay good money to watch the livestream of that.

Forest Whitaker, Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba star in anti-apartheid movie about Palestinians cumming babies into cowtit Israeli girls and overtaking Israel.

That article is 6 years old

Jews in Israel are fine and the characteristic of it being a "Jewish Nation" is not up for debate. Jewish births outnumber muslim births by a large amount.

There is a soft genocide of secular diaspora Jews though. These Jews can hardly call themselves Jews however as they barely opened a Tanakh in their lives and hold liberal practices and beliefs over their own faith. They intermarry at a very large rate and tend to not pass on the ways of their ancestors.

Israel is right next door. How many refugees have they taken in?

I believe there are already more palestinians if you add up the ones in israel proper/west bank/gaza and the neighboring arab countries or at least close to the number of jews in israel. I don't see even the most moderate palestinian agreeing to a one state solution that forbids them all from returning and I don't see israel agreeing to it unless they're forced to by USA or the next great power.

Fuck we don't have to do anything except support Palestine.

We can only hope OP.

>support palestine until jews are extinct
>go full nazi mode until muzzies are extinct
>no more jews to stop us

>haredi
>5%
race war approaching

Jews might be the majority in israel but you forgot to specify what kind of Jews are the ones that multiply the most.

[Spoiler]Their nation will soon be nothing but useless orthodox kikes[/spoiler]

>mfw the Jews are Jewing themselves now