Hypothetically, if you found yourself with access to launch codes of an neuclear ICBM of 3.7 megatons...

Hypothetically, if you found yourself with access to launch codes of an neuclear ICBM of 3.7 megatons, which city would you want to just... go away?
Oh, and trips decides.
Hypothetically, of course.

israel

TURKMONEY

Mecca

Tel Aviv

Also, if anyone has that photo of the dead soldier at the gate and under it are the refugees at the gate, could you add this one and pic related to it as well?

Stockholm

This might be better

No

Yes

inb4 i'm a Muslim

Be specific, which city within Turkey?

fpbp

Mecca

Tel Aviv

Jerusalem

Toronto

Ooh, nice choice. Those digits are lacking, however.

good shot user

Los Angeles

Pick one, and only one. Bigger cities preferred.

Paris
Getting rid of everything that's wrong with France in only one shot.

Mecca

don't even ask, just do it

Wherever I'd hit Rodrigo Duterte. He is the third antichrist, coming from the east.

Thoughtful, not a bad choice either.

Jerusalem

London

Laydown blast on
contaminate the lands for generations

Hah, I fucking hate LA, good choice.

Rolling

Mecca for the most happening possible

If you said anything but Mecca, you're wrong.

Ooh, its personal!

You still have Marseille

Jerusalem

Washington, drain the swamp with an ICBM

Nuclear you autist

rollin

Okay, that's also a good option. But still Mecca because that's the one place whose influence and significance isn't decentralized and can't be replaced.

I am nost saying anything. I am politely asking all of you, which city do you want rhe MOST to go away in a neuclear glow.
Think hard, you have only one choice, and if you roll trips... I would take a long vacation.

Mecca.

Remove as much kebab as you can.

Wouldn't that just allow them to play the Jew card but for real?

As if the apologists aren't bad enough.

Honestly I would attack a White person area and throw out racist shit along with it. Thats probably the only way to spark a revolt.

SO close.

Hirsohima

forgot pic

Ok so mecca again but with digits this time

San francisco

Whoopsies, this was meant for you.
I am nost saying anything. I am politely asking all of you, which city do you want rhe MOST to go away in a neuclear glow.
Think hard, you have only one choice, and if you roll trips... I would take a long vacation.

>can't be replaced.
Yeah thats not true. It's been destroyed and rebuilt before. You wont change a single thing except infinitely more terror attacks in the West. You're thinking small.
If you strike Jerusalem on the other hand... It will start a chain reaction that will eliminate both Jews and Muslims.

Shiiiiiit

Epsteins island/house. get people talking. I'd do Mecca, but I'd prefer to convert them and not have all the "moderates" activate same day.

Off by six. Try again?

pls jerusalem

Not quite there, roll again?

Toronto Toronto Toronto Toronto

MECCA

RRREEE

DESTROYJERUSALEM

We are so fucking cucked that destroying a white city would just be met with "we deserve it". Even if the exploded city isn't in their country.

And if the exploded country seeks retribution? Everyone declares war on them for being intolerant.

drop that shit on my house senpai

Mecca.

Mecca during the haj.

San Francisco

fpbp

Mecca

Hollywood

OOOOH BABY

If not mecca then Beijing and make it look a muslim did it.

Nuke Moscow.
I WANT WAR.

Ooh, there are plenty of people in there who have disappointed me. Too bad your digits are lacking.

MECCA YES A TRIPLE

Strike at the hive, prepare for the swarm. RIP fellow anons. I love you all.

ayyyyyyy

Israel

came here to post this, you mecca my day

Can't argue with a triple, Mecca then.

oy vey

Very well done!
Just a suggestion, within the next 20 hours, just take a walk, dissapear for a while, and watch the news.
For everyone else, enjoy the... fireworks!

Dumbass
Jerusalem is the superior choice

Israel

Bless you user. kek be praised

Stockholm

Great LARPing skills user!

Dresden
Let's finish what those puny brits couldn't.

I would declare my house and property as an independent country, I would have a nuclear deterrent. I would demand seats in the EU.

NUKE 'EM GOOD, PUPPER

Wait no please let me get out first I'm not one of them reeee

UN*

any city in africa is fine by me

Nuke eastern Berlin desu.

LA. Hollywood.