Hapa girls

they will go for the goofiest, dorkiest, big teeth, and nerdiest white guys, over asian guys that are non nerdy and handsome. Why is this? is it because hapa females are also nerdy gamers?

that guys dik is probably twice that of an asian male

Meanwhile WMAF irl

Says the loser who is racist

Kys

WMHF isn't the same as WMAF you faggots. Hapas contain white genes, and you continue to dilute the impure blood through further race hygiene (forbidding your kids from dating outside your race)

The result is strong white men with the work ethic and honor code of asians. A Eurasian Master Race...

And we have to end alt right

no proof of her helping?

this is about hapa girls and not wmaf relationships. I dont know why you bring wmaf relationships up when the topic is clearly about hapa girls, i'm assuming you are triggered.

Because they have little dicks just like Asian guys

watch out fellas we got an undergraduate geneticist here

The PROOF IS THERE RACIST

How about you Kys racis

End alt right

Alt right manbaby

Why are you spamming?

There shouldn't be a problem if the father is capable of supporting the family and such. There is just a tendency for them to not do so.

Call me a cuck, but there are some alright black people.

She looks like a spic. what has gaming got to do with it? all non-fat women can get laid and be normies, they're never gamers in the true sense of the word

Hapa girls are made for white cock.

Kill pol

Meanwhile WMAF irl

They want a boy just like their father, all wmaf couples has a goofy nerdy autist father who could only get laid with gook pussy.

Racist Kys

Asian PEIPLE hate yoy

And we gottanend the racism

END ALT RIGHT RACISN

your talking about bmwf relationships in a wmhf thread??? i'm simply wondering why hapa females like why guys more often than not and you are trying to attack me? well ok i guess i will counter you with a pic also and remind you that negro genes aint that strong, look at this guys 50/50 black white wife and their son.

however i wil remind you that my original comment is why happa girls more often than not choose white nerdy guys

Christ. How do some people find that attractive? I'm starting to think white men finding asians and blacks attractive have a mental disorder. They are some of the most unattractive females.

Save for like..the 5% of both races that have mixed qts. Still inferior to white woman though.

>T.pissed off hapa

My genes must live on and white bitches are too picky.

Too bad asians hate white racist

Dumb scum

You don't say

Kys asshole

I know for a fact she is hapa

END DRUMPF

And you are a racist

END WMAF

interesting idea but sounds anecdoteal

Sounds like you are a loser

>muh dick Asians BTFO

these threads make me ashamed to be white WAY more than BBC cuck spam does

Be liberal

i regret making this thread, nothing butthurt asian men and white guys who speak anecdotally

they recieve the same self hate from their asian moms and fetishizing their asian side when it benefits them like the mom when they play traditional geisha even amwf girls have relationships white guys e.g. chloe bennet in the end no matter wmaf or amwf the daughters almost always end up with white men BWC supreme

lmao