Serbia

I don't know why there is so much hate against Serbia based on what happened in the Yugoslav wars, and why is Serbia shunned by the EU for that reason.

I, as a Croat living in Romania (born here out of Croatian parents, minority in Banat), support Serbia as they were just trying to defend the Yugoslav state, both against Slovenia at first and then against Croatia, they were really patriotic and did not yield to globalist interests.

So, why does Sup Forums hate Serbia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E73RM9gS7bU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carașova
youtube.com/watch?v=LyV1BTelPhY
youtube.com/watch?v=hvwj5qsSPlI
rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Kosovo is Serbia

I never expected to find a Krašovan on Sup Forums.

FBPB. That's true, I would like Serbia to reclaim it, as well as Republika Srpska and Montenegro.

Oh, how do you know about us? I have moved in Timisoara for uni though.

seriously can some Sup Forumsack make jeremic and bosko pepe's and similar, the election is in a week.

Why are you quoting me?

I'm a history nerd, so I know almost every single little minority in these areas.
I like you guys btw, I think our government should protect your minority rights and culture, since you're close to us and your ancestors came to modern Romania from eastern Serbia.

Nice, I guess the only thing that makes us Croatians is the religion.

A quick rundown for americans would help.

>Americans please help Croatia and Bosnia they are poor and downtrodden
>Americans please help Kosovo, the Albos are poor and downtrodden
>Brits do this as well, tonibler please help

The Americans never supported the Serbs

youtube.com/watch?v=E73RM9gS7bU passing through

Sup Forums is one of few places that doesn't hate us, also thank GOD that the EU is shunning us i'd rather die than live in that para-liberal bureaucratic shithole

Why did you emigrated to Romania? Nobody hates or loves Serbs on Sup Forums they like our memes, but average Serbs haters are buthurt diaspora.

I am Croatian and have been born here, out of Croatian parents. There is a minority here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carașova

I am from this village

Serbia literally did nothing wrong!

My Grandfather was a Chetnik during the war and exiled to England, i support my serbian heritage wholeheartedly and i refused to believe the propaganda about Serbia during the war and if more Americans and other people actually bothered to do some research on the balkan region they would see how different the reality is to their warped views

You have no idea what you're talking about. They didn't want to preserve Yugoslavia, but they finally openly displayed their nationalistic aspirations to annex territories of Croatia back then populated by the Serbs and create greater Serbia to enter post-Yugoslav world as. This is beyond dispute.

What is however strange is how they worked on this pathetic plan since Tito died. This is due to two reasons:

1) In Yugoslavia which was supposed to be "internationalist", Croats were considered filthy fascists and were eliminated from the top of the Party once Tito died. Anti-Croat propaganda was heavy.

2) At the same time, Serbian everlasting thirst for territories of other nations grew, as did the Yugoslav weapon arsenal mainly stored in Serbia.

Once we declared independence as was our constitutional right, Serbia seized the opportunity under crazy leadership to use their (then - our) weapons and half-assedly invade Croatia, which is kind of bizarre that they'd attempt something like that. Of course, their soldiers were merely Yugoslavian people believing in brotherhood of all nations or just didn't give a single fuck, very few of them were actual Serb nationalists that would for some reason care to annex Krajina. That's why the war fucking failed, they barely even fought and Croats were ready to give every single life to preserve our ancient homeland, after finally establishing truly sovereign modern nation after several bad and infamous attempts.

Oh nice, is Romanian language hard to learn? Ive heard its basically a vulgar Latin?

To answer it simply: you have to blame somebody and Serbs were the easiest party to blame. EU supported Croats and muslims, America played its own part in prolonging the troubles by siding with the muslims ...Serbs didn't have any powerful ally to rely on.

Hrvatska je Srbija

Yeah, you, Bunjevci and Šokci are the three groups included in "Croats" since 1900 because of religion.
There are claims that you come from Turopolje (Croatia), and Bosnia, but that's just speculation, based on available sources and your dialect you migrated from eastern Serbia because of Turks in the 1300s.

planeta je srbija

Stop the drama. Nobody hates Serbia except for muzzies and cucks

Sup Forums sucks Serb cock, what are you talking about?

Nice bait gypsy

It has a lot of Slavic influences, it's Slavic vocabulary built on vulgar Latin.

Vi ste svi s Bošnjacima, i profitirali na srpskim mirotvorcima.

Ne zovi me ciganom

/thread

Current Serbs are fine, but they're being cucked like every1 else

Stages of Serbian delusions:

1) Look at this nice kingdom, they speak our language, surely they'll accept us because bad Turks invaded.

(regionally outbreeding Croats in some areas after arrival)

2) Uh, how long was it since we came here? Is this territory maybe...Serbian?

3) Um guys, there's really many Serbs here, can we annex this territory?

(several attempts and purges later)

4) Croats are Serbs!!!

I got some pertinent questions for you user.

1. Who cares about Serbia?
2. Who cares about Yugoslavia?
3. Who cares about Croatia?
4. Who the fuck is so weak they need to defend themselves against Slovenia?

lol retard amerifag.
I don't, I think we can be friends and remain separate.
The war was a mistake I think the average Croat feels like this man in the song.
youtube.com/watch?v=LyV1BTelPhY
That being said I was a Ustasefag and it's embarrassing so are Cetnici.
We have bigger problems than eachother, look at all the young people leaving Croatia & Serbia.
Disregard all ultra-nationalists on this thread who just wanna kill each other.

btw slovenes best friend of croatia :)

ante markovic was pm, mesic president, like 80% of yugoslavia's existence it had a croatian head of state.the 1974 constitution gave you everything and it still wasn't enough.filthy backstabber.
also,
>once we declared independence as was our constitutional right
no, it wasn't.i wanna say i am shocked that you are flat out lying and know you are, but you are croatian, so i am suprised you haven't said slaughtering any serb found on "your land" was also your constitutional right and we should be grateful you haven't completely used it.what a disgusting excuse for a nation.

Stages of Croatian delusions:
1) I'm Croatian REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Been to Belgrade two times this year, going back in May. Genuinely nice people, great food and really pretty in the good season.
Had much more fun there (gf is a plus) there than in many western European countries. Bravi.

Serbs start wars, get all the white folks killed and let the jews win.

I wasn't sure but with this post I realized you are just a Serb larping as a croat
Fucking gypsy

>vi
Fuck off

He isn't wrong though, Serbs love to say how everyone in the Balkans are Serbs.
>tupac is serbian
>trump is serbian
>king tomislav is serbian
>slovenes are mountain serbs lol
It's funny, but people actually think this.

I love Serbs

Pomirite se s tim, ustaše

Americans like the analogy. I'll try.
>all your muslims concentrated in one city
>dead center of country, like Kansas City. >Independence.bat
>they killing all remaining white people and kaffar
>dead white women everywhere
>OhHellNo.png
>call for "law and order"
>surround city, but daily terror attacks
>making progress
>Entire western world declares war on you for stopping terrorists
>NATO btfo you and every white Christian you know

>it's Slavic vocabulary
are you retarded?

Even though we supported Croatia, Me and many of us have a deep respect for you and your kebab removing.

You are not Croatian, you are Serbian.

>"your land"
And it isnt my land? Then whose land is it, yours? Tell me of territory anywhere in modern Croatia that Serbs have a claim on. There is none. You've been welcomed here throughout history, but you acted just like Albanians act nowadays.

The thing is, we don't care about Serbia. We don't want to care about Serbia. But your eyes are and always were fixed on the west. If you can't have us, you claim we're Serbs. That's also some new thing I keep hearing, its some last pseudoscientific effort of rare few that are desperately trying and trying, but the world of 2017 can't be fooled when there is data thats easily accessible. Tell me in which scenario could you imagine Croats rolling tanks in Serbia? What for?

We did pretty terrible things in the 40s, people left in 90s. What is there for Serbia to claim in Croatia now? Absolutely nothing.

All while you deny use of any logic in the process. You just want and want this piece of land and it was always so. Its just now that smrds are all back to Serbia with the few remaining as a living reminder of how nation can be restored and reclaimed.

If we didn't banish or killed Serbs in the previous century, this country would have 50% of Serbs, we'd be something like Bosnia. But now we are pure with over 95% of Croat population identifying as such, there's nothing you can do about it anymore.

Well, most of modern Croats are Serbs by origin.
Zagorjefags aren't and Istrians aren't, but Hercegovna and Dalmatians definitely are.
All (or most of) Shtokavian speakers came from Bosnia and Herzegovina, which was settled by Serbs back in the 600s.
Not that I care, they can think whatever they want.

When you're about to have sex and he gives you this look

>I, as a Croat
>support Serbia

you must be commie then. KYS

i actually don't think we should have annexed krajina, it is historically croatian and authonomy would be enough.however, everything south of neretva is undoubtably rightfully serbian.

>600's
Wrong, what are you even trying to pull here?
Serbs were a total minority in the first Croat kingdom and the only reason to this date Serbs are in Bosnia is because of Serbia being annexed in 926.
King Tomislav accepted Serb refugees when they had no home.
>Well, most of modern Croats are Serbs by origin.
Any proof?
Most Croats now speak the Serbian language because of Austrian/Jew/Serbs who started teaching Shtokavian language to Croat children in schools (Serb language).
Now you just assume most Croats are Serbs of origin is utterly ridiculous.
You are a liar with no proof.
This is why Croats and Serbs will never be friends you are like a nigger we wuzing.

look at that sexy smug face

Read through the thread he's just larping as a Croat he's actually a Serb.

they just pwned us in football, for which i hate them (for being bros with russia too)

the first serbo-croatian border was cetina-livno-vrbas, which basically meant 80% of today's bosnia was owned by serbs.until creation of a independent bosnian state, you owned entire bosnia for a few years while we were under bulgarian occupation.

>neretva
Stay landlocked faggot.

he has sexy ears aswell

Give me sources and proof please.

kek those double chins

>Most Croats now speak the Serbian language
Firstly, dialect =/= language. All slavic languages are similar enough that we can mostly understand each other (contrast to German, which is why we call them "nijemci" (mutes)). If you live next to someone for 1400 years, of course you'll see some cultural exchange, but that doesn't change ethnicity.
Secondly, it's not Serbian language. Some 200 years ago you could find a "Croatian dictionary" in almost every library in Europe, with the same language we speak today. Look at Serbian literature from the same era and you'll see they spoke a completely different language - a kind of hybrid of Russian and Bulgarian, until Vuk Karadžić "reformed" it, by basing it on Croatian.

This makes absolutely no sense. Most of that territory is hardly even Croatia. It belonged to Ragusa that held it for centuries. Otherwise its populated by what are now pure Croats and they also border Bosnian Croats.
But I can't even begin figuring out the bullshit you keep saying, it literally blows me away.

You probably think that what was once under Byzant rule is Serbian because they're Orthodox? Same as you think that a region influenced by your version of a language is Serbian? Its lunacy

don't talk shit about our sempai you cunt

>Look at Serbian literature from the same era and you'll see they spoke a completely different language - a kind of hybrid of Russian and Bulgarian, until Vuk Karadžić "reformed" it, by basing it on Croatian.
this meme needs to die
it's an utter lie but i understand that you learn such bullshit in schools

learn what is old shtokavian and then come to talk, kid

Of course it doesn't change ethnicity I never stated that.
> Look at Serbian literature from the same era and you'll see they spoke a completely different language - a kind of hybrid of Russian and Bulgarian, until Vuk Karadžić "reformed" it, by basing it on Croatian.
I never heard about this sounds like revisionist history to me all I can say is Kajkavian and Chakavian sound very different from Shtokavian,
I showed this to a Dalmatinac he told me he never heard anything like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=hvwj5qsSPlI
I've also been told people don't say Kajkavski or Chakavski anymore.
They say Ekvica or Ijekavica stuff like that.

Bosnia was settled by Serbs.
Croats settled the area west of Vrbas.
Serbs settled everything east of Omiš.
That's, at least, what DAI says.
>muh Joos making Serbs out of Croats
It's a fact that people were settling into Slavonia and Dalmatia from Bosnia all the time, dude, what are you trying to pull here?

From what I know is that Shtokavian was pushed in schools during Austro-Hungary to push the aspect that Serbs and Croats have the same language thus the same people which would be great for Austrians to stop any infighting in their kingdom.

the purest croatian dialect is chakavian though, although it also had some shtokavian influence

kajkavian on the other side is just a dialect of slovenian

>don't talk shit about our sempai you cunt

whatevs man, your sempai's a dead mammoth anyway

this is true

de administrado imperio
she will seek comfort with the big serbian cock, it will be alright.

>i understand that you learn such bullshit in schools
We don't.

>I've also been told people don't say Kajkavski or Chakavski anymore.
>They say Ekvica or Ijekavica stuff like that.
They're entirely different things.

the sole reason of croatian """language""" having three DISTINCT dialects shows its legacy

you have three groups of people who can't understand each other with their dialects

it's funny that the difference between you guys' languages is negligable yet religion makes you different ethnic groups

so much for the slavic solidarity

Lol @ against slovenia

>the sole reason of croatian """language""" having three DISTINCT dialects shows its legacy
something something geographically separated people
do i really have to go into this?

>you have three groups of people who can't understand each other with their dialects
But that's wrong. We can understand each other just fine

>The difference is negligible
That's a ((Yugoslavia)) meme.In fact most of the Western Serbs took up Catholicism because they where closer to Venecie than Byzantium.

You're right it's the first Croat language over time though recently some words are from the Shtokavian dialect.
What?
The borders are extremely hazy there, there never was a clear cut border people just stuck to their own based on language and religion.
This map is more accurate.
We don't have population charts at this time but even italian scholars know that Croatia was extremely strong due to the fact that they could compete with Bulgaria which was a great power.
I bet you good money there was more Croats than Serbs at that time.

Because they're cuckolds who tried to deny us our land and rightful independence and then got fucked over by the military gods that are known as the UÇK.

P.S. thanks for making it easy slobodan

>But that's wrong. We can understand each other just fine
no you can't, that's a blatant lie

you have literally three different languages contained into one

>.In fact most of the Western Serbs took up Catholicism because they where closer to Venecie than Byzantium

once, i was busting one croat girl's balls calling her a 'popist serb'. she got angry& broke my heart

so, i guess croats really don't feel that way.

You on drugs buddy?
Everyone can understand everyone.
Good joke lol, most Serbian girls in Canada get blacked i'm not even kidding.
I've also fucked more Serbian girls than Croat girls lmfao.
This is what I thought, it's different spelling the dialect is different that's all.
Show me the fucking page you got it from nigger i'm not reading through a whole book.
fuck off no one wants you here the slavs here are talking

I would get angry too,the difference is way more than religion.Plus that is specifically a meme used by uneducated Serbs which made her think you where really just a retard.

>Serbs by origin
You mean two slavic tribes that had two distinct names and kingdoms since 8th century?

Guess I could also say you are Croat by origin.

And those regions speak shtokavian because (((ilirski pokret))) and (((panslavizam))).
Even Dubrovnik shtokavian is so different than Serbian. So much Italian words.

This is the same stuff that Slovenians are trying to pull. Istra was supposedly Slovenian because 2 dudes lived there a thousand years ago. But now there's like 1% of them living there.

>no you can't, that's a blatant lie
How would you know, personally I understand all of them.

>Black Disneyland speaking about BLACKED

Ooh i kekd.
rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html

I understand all 3 dialects just fine.
You're talking out of your ass.

milošević tried to make serbia completely dominant over the other yugo republics, this blew up in his face and no amount of damage control will change erase this
if you don't want a federal republic to fall apart maybe you should keep it a federal republic huh

>You on drugs buddy?
>Everyone can understand everyone.
>How would you know, personally I understand all of them.
>I understand all 3 dialects just fine.
>You're talking out of your ass.
put one kajkavian, one chakavain and one shtokavian speaking person in one room who never heard any other diealect before, and see if they can understand each other

i speak shtokavian and i literally can't understand a single sentence from kajkavian and chakavian

What the fuck are you talking about?
It's all the same language it's like a Scotsmen talking to a southern Englishmen.
Some words are different it's very easy to understand eachother.

you're answering me twice
why?

>i speak shtokavian and i literally can't understand a single sentence from kajkavian and chakavian
>Croats understand all of their dialects
>Serbs don't understand Croatian dialects.
Huh, it's almost as if we speak different languages

>i speak shtokavian
You speak Serbian.

Yes?
lololololol totally man.
It's not like people can lie and such, anyways even if that happened nothing would be lost.
Those women are trash who fuck any uggo nigga with money, you could prob get pussy at these clubs easily if you were yelling kill Croats if you had more than 100 bucks in your pocket.
How does it feel a beaner BEAN'D over 6 Serbian women?

kek

Why would niggers lie on a nigger forum and send their brothers to Croatia kek.

I'm half Serbian and I know nothing about Serbia. Someone enlighten me plz

You are not Serbian.

so i speak serbian, not croatian now? lmfao, what hypocrites

anyone can check on the internet chakavain, kajkavian and shtokavian literature and figure out with a few brain cells that they are literally languages classified as dialects under one """croatian""" language

I mean my family comes from Serbia. Help me seem cultured around my physco Serbian grandfather

Do you have any reading comprehension? I'm sorry I don't get off to interracial forums of black men fucking white women lad.
Read what I wrote after.
>anyways even if that happened nothing would be lost.
Those women are trash who fuck any uggo nigga with money, you could prob get pussy at these clubs easily if you were yelling kill Croats if you had more than 100 bucks in your pocket.
Just don't be a retard.