>Muslim ban 1
FAIL

>Muslim ban 2
>FAIL

>Trumpcare
FAIL

What now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/giuliani-after-trump-announced-muslim-ban-he-asked-me-for-right-way-to-do-it-legally/
youtu.be/hLgTF8FrYlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He needed a break from all the winning.

What's the gender of that vile creature

She ugly

>liberal faggots shoot down anything
>this is trumps fault

Blood in the streets and martial law. Get ready faggot

>gender
>implying

>Muslim ban 2
I'm pretty sure this one is going to happen. Some judges are trying to block it without grounds, so it'll end up going through eventually.

>Trumpcare
You mean shit fuck republicare? Yes, Trump himself stopped it.

When are u cucks going to understand that we didnt want Ryancare to pass. 6d chess to complicated to your little minds. Go back to reading your Nietzche.

Wow now you're saying Trump wasn't pushing this like crazy?

Do you have any intellectual honesty? Will you always make excuses for Trump?

Your time is coming shills

HEY SHARIA BLUE EMPLOYEES, BEING PAID TO FUCK WITH THE OLD SQUAD WILL NOT BE AN EXCUSE.

TAKE YOUR HEAD-PHONES OFF, GET UP NOW, WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, GO UP TO YOUR SHARIA-BLUE-BALLS BOSS, SAY...

>"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE"

LEAVE AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

DON'T EVEN TAKE THE MONEY.

>THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE IDIOT

t. OLD SQUAD

he didn't say that anywhere in his post you illiterate mongoloid, trump did pull it in spite of evangelizing for it... these aren't mutually exclusive

SEE THAT THERE UGLY JAPANESE WOMAN, EVEN WE AMERICANS CAN SEE THAT.

> America fail

Now he gets impeached

Don't forget that he's trying to get

>AMERICA

to pay for

>THE WALL

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP FOLKS!

>muslim ban
do you wanna know how i know you're a shill

>great plan

Explain this

Impeachment and jail

>You mean shit fuck republicare? Yes, Trump himself stopped it.

After he knew it would fail miserably. He cut and run.

Why do you keep calling it a Muslim ban? I wish it were one, but it was just a temporary ban on 7 countries compromised by terrorism.

>“total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States"

Only a literal retard could not understand this was a ban.

>shutdown of Muslims entering the United States

>thigns that never happened

>“I'll tell you the whole history of it,” Giuliani responded eagerly. “So when [Trump] first announced it, he said, 'Muslim ban.' He called me up. He said, 'Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.' "

K.

except he never did that you retard

yet even his first ban only affected 3% of all muslims on earth.

>sign-up for healthcare.gov
>site is broken in every possible way
>fill out app
>get approved
>find plan and purchase it
>enter all payment information
>return to site
>plan is nowhere to be found

mfw "keep buying, faggot"

He wasnt talking about Ryancare :^)

That's not what it is though: there are *0 Muslim countries, and he only banned 7 (later 6, b/c he wanted to collaborate with the Iraq government to fight ISIS). There are other countries that are sending a lot more muslim immigrants.
Also, where did you get that quote?

Why continue the process if you know it's just going to waste time and money? He's trying to get his people to make it more appealing to the people who vote on it so it can get through. I don't see what is wrong with that, personally.

Meant to say 80 Muslim countries.

From here

mediaite.com/tv/giuliani-after-trump-announced-muslim-ban-he-asked-me-for-right-way-to-do-it-legally/

Tired of winning yet, Drumpflets?

Your president is doing just fine.
Sit back, enjoy your new 8 year ride...

>not a Muslim ban

youtu.be/hLgTF8FrYlU

He asked Giuliani how to do a "Muslim ban" legally. This is from Giuliani's own mouth... a loyal adviser to Trump. The order was the result of Giuliani's committee... it was a test run and still failed.

Stop shilling.

>when he put the commission together, they decided to focus on “areas of the world that create danger for us” and that are “sending terrorists into our country.”

He told Pirro that’s what the ban is based on and not religion.

Fucking read your own shitty article, dipshit! It didn't even have a quote from Trump to prove its intention.
Even if you could prove that Trump did, infact, want to ban all Muslims from entering the country, that's not what this travel ban is about. You can't call an order that bars travel from only 7 countries a "Muslim ban": all he did was temporarily suspend travel from countries who's governments do not have their terrorism situations under control enough to meet the vetting requirements; that very list having been made under the Obama administration.

>He told Pirro that’s what the ban is based on and not religion.
Meant to greentext that.

Technically, if you never acknowledge your losses you are always winning.

Trumpfags don't understand that the repubs have had 7 years to come up with a plan and don't have shit. They have control of the House, Senate, Supreme Court, and White House, but will still blame the democrats for everything.

One can only imagine being so cucked.

actions speak louder than words shit for brains

No he didn't he asked for it to go through literally last night you retard

Giuliani said that Trump wanted a Muslim ban. Period.

That's what he said, not what he did. Banning travel from 7 countries is not a Muslim ban.

Maybe he wanted one, but this travel ban isn't it.

Imagine being so cucked you need to excuse every failing as 69D avian settlers of catan.

I will let you in on a secret. Sometimes when people act retarded for months at a time it isn't because they are secretly a genius.

Sometimes they are just retarded.

I honestly don't see how that's a bad thing. The religion of piss is nothing but cancer.

That was the form of a ban that had the best shot of circumventing the Constitution.

Remember, Trump asked for a MUSLIM BAN. Giuliani said he'd craft one that would be legal (which it still wasn't).

Trump didn't ask Giuliani for a ban of people coming from 7 countries. He asked for a fucking Muslim ban you shills.

Regardless of if a Muslim ban is just or not, this travel ban isn't even close to that.
Shills should come back if Trump proposed an actual, real Muslim ban; or better yet, they should not come back at all.

Calling this a "Muslim ban" is like saying that people from Detroit can't come to your convention, but everyone in Africa can.

>I'll let you in on a secret... sometimes people are just retarded.

kek

I don't have a problem with banning muslims or arabs.

I don't have a problem with anything Trump has done, in fact the only thing that still pisses me off are the fact that people are too stupid to realize that democrats and republicans are two sides to the same coin.

Trump didn't want a muslim ban either way and you know it shill :^) Also daily reminder that liars and those who twist words will be the first to hang on the day of the rope.

Don't EVEN trigger me

>shilling this hard

I'm sorry but is this a parroting of a particular show? Trump publicly called for a Muslim ban and the "travel ban" was step 1.

Amerigoys finally realized that its the senate that controls America not the president.

>shilling irony

Incorrect if you overcome your losses, you're winning.

>Step one
It was to wear off in four months; how could it possibly be a step to anything?

he didn't call for a muslim ban

Your meme is totally inaccurate.

I can assure you that my box of dildos is much bigger than that ;^)

Trump is a neo liberal fuck tard. Face it.

>he didn't call for a Muslim ban

JUST.

youtu.be/hLgTF8FrYlU

Respond to what he said, faggot.

>REMINDER TO SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS
>NEWFAGS TYPE SAGE INTO THE POST OPTIONS BAR TO KEEP A THREAD FROM BUMPING TO THE TOP
>REMINDER THAT SAGE DOES NOT WORK ON IMAGE POSTS OR REPLIES

he didn't call for a muslim ban ;^)

you can keep telling people he did like a good little liar,

but he didn't. He might have used some rhetoric but... well what am I saying... that hurts the liberals mind actually thinking about doesn't it?

>whats a rhetoric?
kek

Liberal beta cuck detected

What now? you make a deal.

Obamacare will fail. When it does, you say "hey, shitlibs. You want a single option? Okay. We're closing the borders and repealing the hart-cellar act. This country is going to be a white country or you're all gonna die."

Trump is playing white nationalist 4d chess.

>What now Sup Forums?
Dystopia.

>1984 spell check doesn't recognize this word

What's wrong with his teeth?

>You want a single option?
*single payer

It was a temporary ban to allow for more rigorous vetting measures to be implemented. the ban would then be lifted then the new vetting measures trialled.

Why are you shills so against protecting everybody in the US, that also goes for legal immigrants who also suffer due to the violent acts of terrorism and radicals that travel to the US.

>using the JUST meme

kekekekekek he said that he wanted to ban muslims from entering the US until he could reform ICE not a permenant ban on muslims

holy kek using a 19 second clip? Maybe that works on the niggers but not here

Yeah, that what the said, but it's still not what it is ;^)
Come back when you hear about a REAL Muslim ban.

drumfsharts BTFO

Polack's crying shills, autistic screeching intensifies

KEEP ON WINNING

> I'VE GOT THE BEST HEALTHCARE PLAN. YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT. WE'VE ALREADY GOT ALMOST ALL OF IT TOGETHER. NO ONE WILL BE UNINSURED, IT'LL BRING COSTS WAY DOWN. YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT.

60 days and The Art of the Deal later

>14 million more uninsured. Costs rising. Tax cuts for the rich. 17% approve

A R T
R
T

O F
F

T H E
H
E

D E A L
E
A
L

So much for the tolerance right.

I'm so tired, haven't slept well all week. You must be tired too, so much to worry about. Let's get some rest, close our eyes and sleep.

Yes, let the zyklon B flow through you.

>SLIDE THREAD DETECTED
SAGE

" in fact the only thing that still pisses me off are the fact that people are too stupid to realize that democrats and republicans are two sides to the same coin."

>RESPOND

he's right.

Republicans control the house ya idiot

>he stock market is falling
they will remove Trump I'm telling you right now

Yeah, no shit. Trump can't live up to his promises. Lock her up, build that wall, drain the swamp, repeal and replace, MAGA

this 10000000x

The Russian shills are here again?!

I remember when the Rangers won the Stanley Cup with that same attitude, these jokers think they know how winning works, eh?

You're a joke. End it .

A complete and total. Just until he can figure out what the heck is going on!

republicans have been owned by the NWO for decades, idiot. Were you asleep these last 2 years?

Why do you fucking retards respond to such obvious shill threads?
Stop sliding real content
>hurr durr no such thing as real content
Only because you fucking retards take the bait E V E R Y T I M E.
SAGE

Whistleblower FAIL.

Deep State 5000 Drumpf 0

Which implies that he needs to reform ICE whose many hearing you must have missed, because ICE can't do its job worth shit.

But of course listening to actual court hearings is to low time preference fro your nigger liberal brains so its to be expected that you don't care.

No asshole. That's what he should have done but instead he issued an ultimatum which was a
FAIL

>heck

Use the real words user. Trump's words mean something you know.*

*not really

So what was the point of electing Trump then? Just for fun?

So if you're not shill, what are you? Do people really just drumpfpost once in each thread you agree with using the same flavor-of-day posts
>like
>this
>everyday
Do you just do it for free or what. Are you bots? From Reddit? Will you reply to this post? I need answers

>still no response

SHILL BTFO

u mad ;^)

Sometimes when you win, you lose and sometimes when you lose, you win.

-Whitemen can't jump

time to drop an atomic bomb on Mecca that's what