God I hate these kinds of people

God I hate these kinds of people

Unless you wanna raise retarded children with no moral standards and empathy then I think he is onto something

Oy Vey, don't you know poor kids in Africa need that money?

>muh handouts

Stop whining about people not giving away their money.
>inb4 Leary Shill

LAZY NIGGER SPOTTED

>implying the gov deserves your cash instead

>if it's not going to his kids, it must go to the gubment
your filename has incorrect grammar.

So who would you give it to?

Fuck off, kike.

Estate tax should be 90-95% past the first 10 million. All oligarchs must hang.

Nazi's user, Nazi's

No more tax on inheritance, please

I think its stupid to push kids out when you can help them financially to have better opportunities. Its like you don't even care about them.

Look at Trump and his father. His father enhanced his opportunity to become a billionaire, and a president.

Sounds reasonable. Money spoils people. If i had any cash i would give it to those who use it properly.

You'd need to revamp trust laws at the same time. These people get rich by getting around laws. New tax laws are no exception

>should
If I work my ass off to create wealth, why can't I give it to my kids?

A lot of rich people pretend like this is what's going to happen so their kids become productive people but they end up giving them the inheritance in the end.

Typical Jew, he wants to be buried with all of his shekels.

There should be a balance, like Trump did with his kids. He didn't spoil them rotten to the point they became drug addicts and degenerates but helped them become successful within his business.

>i'm gonna keep money and inheritance out of my family
>fuck my blood and lineage
>i live for myself
And they wonder why there's so much hatred for Boomers.

Don't worry, though. We're learning from them either way. I'm going to make sure I have something to leave my children. Something that can and will remain in the family for generations to come.

Does he not see how self-destructive this is? His children will be the ones to carry on his name and legacy.
Does he not want his future generations to be prosperous?
>The government gets to double dip on the money you earned and paid tax on after you die for no rational reason.

That's what creates oligarchies.

All oligarchs must hang.

>spoil them rotten to the point they became drug addicts and degenerates
Actually spoiling your kids just ruins their work ethic. People turn to drugs/degeneracy/crime because of neglect, e.g. Elliot Rodger

Fucking this

>I think its stupid to push kids out when you can help them financially to have better opportunities. Its like you don't even care about them.

He cares ,and if you'd read his opinions on why he won't do it, he says it's because part of what made him incredibly wealthy was wanting to improve his conditions and his life. If he was handed a wealthy, comfortable life, he would not have strived to improve upon it.

That's not to say he'll give them nothing. He's been clear that his children have their high end education all paid for. The only thing he isn't giving them is a lump sum of cash to party their life with. He wants them to earn it themselves.

He already gave them more than a leg up, it's just not in pure cash form.

You must not know any trust fund babies.

>tfw property inheritance

say hello to your new landlord.

I went through homelessness and starvation with minimal help from my parents.

I got myself out of it. I made my own life. There is no doubt that I am stronger and better because I had to learn to fend for myself. I hated it at the time, but the lack of support was one of the greatest things my parents have ever done for me.

Most the time they just say this kinda shit so the kids works hard then they give them the inheritance anyway

>Actually spoiling your kids just ruins their work ethic
That's what he was pointing out user

There can be a healthy balance you know.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the context or something but what he's saying seems reasonable to me. Warren Buffet did something like this and paid for his grandkid's college and then didn't give them anything else. This sets them up to be successful in life without having to worry about what most people do with student loans and stuff, but stops them from becoming spoiled trust fund kiddies

Name three times where this has happened.

Kevin O'leary is a dumb piece of shit but I do not totally disagree with him here. I don't think parents should support their kids forever, unless there is some kind of extenuating circumstance that makes it more difficult for them to survive, support should be cut off after they become an adult.

There is absolutely no issue with inheritance. Maybe if you knew how to raise a fucking child properly and not let media do it for you they won't grow up to be such fucking degenerates

Buffet clarified that they will always be taken care of but he doesn't agree with having his children being wealthy simply because they are his kids. Most of his fortune will be given away, they will still be given a pretty significant inheritance, just not an insanely large one.

I hate anyone who isn't like that. It should be ILLEGAL to give your kids money

Stop whining

Whatever happened to a small loan of a million dollars?

Sure, let's just have a bunch of neets in their late 20s living at home, entitled, with no meaningful job or social skills. Do you want to see more niggers on welfare?

I had this problem growing up... My parents response to everything I did was "he just needs to learn from his mistakes." From a distance this seems like the right thing to do; however, it is actually the lazies most self centered way of parenting possible...

The theory only works when the child understands why he is making mistakes. I was basically left to raise myself as a child. Meaning I literally had to look up everything on the fucking internet because my parents thought being a parent meant giving them a roof over their head and enough food for three meals a day. I constantly ran into issue that I had no idea where even going to be a problem, and I consistently failed because of it.

My parents just didn't care, and I really had no idea what I was supposed to do or how to go about dealing with that fact. I was just left to "learn from my mistakes" over and over again until I eventually gave up.

Bill Gates
Donald Trump
Johnny manziels dad

doesn't matter, bernier is going to win

screencap this post faggots

>Stop whining
...as he wants more government regulation on what you do with your money

well yes he will take care of them, like in the case of a giant medical emergency, but he's not gonna pay for boat parties with hookers and blow

seems fair to me

You whine for less government regulation

Come and take it then, kike.

Oh? Where was I whining about less gubment regulation?
Please... enlighten me

t. suburban whyteboi

You know.

No, user... I don't... that's why I'm asking

You know what my parents did? They didn't want to set a precedent because I'm the oldest so they told me if I wanted to go to college I'd have to get a scholarship. They refused to even cosign on a loan for school. So, I busted my ass and got the grades and the test scores for a full scholarship, then paid my debt off within 3 years.

And I'm absolutely empty inside because my parents decided I needed to learn on my own with no help. Too many mistakes, too much hiding my depression because I should just "pull myself up by my bootstraps and get over it." I plan on fucking over my own kids out of spite. They can pay for their own education, too, or leave the house for full-time work like I had to.

And both my parents work whilst my father makes over 100k a year

>boomers inherited tons of money from their parents
>spent it all on bullshit
>instead of giving money to their kids, they expect their kids to spend their hard-earned money supporting their greedy asses when they're too old and lazy to work

Truly the scum of the earth.

>And I'm absolutely empty inside because my parents decided I needed to learn on my own with no help. Too many mistakes, too much hiding my depression because I should just "pull myself up by my bootstraps and get over it." I plan on fucking over my own kids out of spite. They can pay for their own education, too, or leave the house for full-time work like I had to.
Lucky, I had helicopter parents following me around with school.

Good. His kids can learn the value of money and know better than rely on handouts.

>BASED

This

You're scum.

Nah dude. It's this mentality that raises successful, ambitious, and responsible kids. If they know that daddy will spoil them they have no incentive to provide for themselves, are entitled assholes, don't know how to work, etc.

that's the right position

I'm like a bit well off down here in this shithole, don't have to work a single day in my life if I keep a very modest life style, and bam I turned into a NEET

if I was outright multi millionaire I would completely destroy myself

They are still better off since they will think entire life how to inherit it anyway and maybe they literally will. Rich people's children will never know how to be poor or trying hard, no matter what nonsense those rich trying to convince me with. If nothing else, their friends will give them hints or even jobs.

Yep. Hit the nail on the head.

enjoy ban, and learn more.

jelly?

This is the type of fool who winds up alone in a shitty old folks home getting molested by Dyskinesia after she steals his pills.

>Sorry about the stroke, dad. But I'm afraid I can't have a gimped bird in the nest.

>I plan on fucking over my own kids out of spite.
Yeah, that'll really show your parents!
Fuck dude, how about saying "see ya" to your parents and *not* fucking over your own damn offspring?

That's living in a bubble, and if someone has the finances to back up the bubble, they aren't ever leaving it if they don't want to.

t. nouveau riche

My family has been extremely wealthy since forever yet none of us are remotely close to leeches. My parents gave me the skills to succeed in part though wealth, and I'll be sure to do the same.

Do a bit of both. The money is yours IF, IF you get your education and see how fucking shit real life is and you know how fortunate you are. Just remember, no and i mean NO drugs or partying bullshit!!!

>"Fuck of son, learn to live your life while I'm jerking off on my money"

30 years later

>"Pls, son, can I have glass of water? I'm too weak"

No wonder why burgers have so many nursing homes. They just don't respect elderly and children. For them "family" is just a word.

The only reason I amass wealth is for my kids.
They will be the ones able to achieve immortality or become cyborgs. I was born too early for that.
That's just life. At least my kids will have a sort of leg-up, because there's no point in trying to become uber-rich for me. I won't ever become rich enough to prolong my life or travel through time.

>No wonder why burgers have so many nursing homes. They just don't respect elderly and children.

It's a free for all in American Society. always has been.

It climbs to the top because of it. free radicals and all.

But do they look down on the working class and think of them as scummy peasants? You know the answer is yes.

Creating people who never have to work is a surefire way of creating lazy retards.

I would rather feed homeless vets than create instabrats.

Well, you're right about family being just a word. But here in America there is such an emphasis on individualism that people ignore others who inconvenience their pursuit of happiness

"O'Leary didn't start out in the software industry with a net worth of $300 million. Rather, he started his company SoftKey Software Products in his Toronto basement, thanks to a $10,000 investment from his mother."

> his Toronto basement, thanks to a $10,000 investment from his mother.

> thanks to a $10,000 investment from his mother.

> $10,000 investment from his mother.

>MOTHER

Aww his wittle mommy helped him make 300 million, yet he wants his kids to drown in the ocean.

To all the shitposters out there, here's your lesson for today.

This guy isn't an alpha male. He isn't even a smart guy.

He is a desperate snake. A number jew. Nothing more, nothing less.

His entire life has been monotonous.

Well I value family above all else, also investing in your kids success =/= spoiling them

Imagine that Trump did not inherit his fortune. What would he be doing now?

not being a leech is commendable but rich people don't know what hard work or struggle is

try living without a cushion to back you up, every decision you make in your life could be the one that sentences you to life-long poverty

I'm surprised that a Nippon doesn't know how dynasties work.

Easy for fucking baby boomers to brag about how they got wealthy on their own. The money supply was not overly inflated and devalued plus high paying jobs were everywhere. I deal with dumb fuck baby boomers who are worth millions and their IQ's would not even be close to being over 100.

Me too I would love to give my kids an awesome life full of money and pussy and not having to deal with assholes.

It's naive as hell to want to bring up a great person these days most people are not of any significant quality.

awww ur wittle mommy mad at you.

So? It is right to have your family to be strong and prosperous in the future.

I'm so tired, haven't slept well all week. You must be tired too, so much to worry about. Let's get some rest, close our eyes and sleep.

Boomers should hang.

Why are idiots here claiming you will make your kids spoiled for giving them their inheritance? It's not like you didn't raise your kids for 30+ years before dying. Morals and ethics are developed in your early life when your parents are beating your ass for not doing homework.

God Damn baby boomers to greedy after death.

His mother stole money from him

Its dumb to not give them your money and its dumb to not push your kids to improve their own lives.

Id say the best option of these billionaires would be to put the money in a trust that doesn't give them the money until they are like 40. Then they do have to learn what the real world is like for a while

Fucking THIS.
Trust fund babbys are the reason people hate capitalism.
>daddy is rich and gives them all the money they want
>never have to work a day in their life
>drive around town in their $100k+ cars that daddy paid for
>most of them can't even drive worth a shit
Fuck them. I'm all for people who worked hard to earn their wealth but fuck trust fund kiddies.

What O'Leary is saying is fine
But please don't make him your Prime Minister

>Birds having concept of future.

Wew lad.

How does Kevin O'Leary feel about giving money to migrants?

>should

fuck off you leeching worthless communist scum, you're not entitled to anything

This is a politics board. All threads should be about politics.

Exactly, the reason why they're are so successful is from the hard work and labor of their ancestors who wanted to create better lives for their future off spring. The boomers are the fist generation that doesn't give a fuck about the future of their kids. Bunch of spoiled pricks.

"The bird you see dead under the nest is the one that didnt think about the future"
LFMAO! Obviously no time to watch animal shows. The dead bird got starved and was pushed out by his sibling/s. Only a real psychopath thinks like that.

Trophy wife will get his money so she can pay her gigolos

awww ur daddy mad

You made Drumpf your prime minister.

Mad poorfag detected

Invest in your family's success by educating them and giving them good morals.

The money will take care of itself.

fuck moral standards and empathy. if my rich ass father refused to share his wealth i'd kill him and take it