White Girlfriend General - /wgg/

Are you lonely sometimes? Would you like a woman to spend time with and one day have beautiful white children with? Let's a thread about white girlfriends going, how to get them, how to redpill them, and general discussion about women.

>How do I get a white girlfriend?

Step 1: Get your life in order, go to the gym 3 times a week (do mainly cardio), and fix your diet. You should waste no more than 2 months on this step, start ASAP.

Step 2: Speak to white women. Go to your local church, parties of friends, non-degenerate bars and even clubs are places to find good women at. No "pickup techniques" are needed, just say "hi" or whatever comes to your mind first, and rinse and repeat until it works.

>What counts as white?

Christian + European heritage. Racemixing is NOT approved.

>I have more questions.

That's what this thread is for.

>I already have a white girlfriend.

Awesome. Share a story. How did you meet? Remember, only committed relationships count, everything else is degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti2GCl0C5_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMINDER
brown eyes /=/ white
BLUE EYES ONLY, AND LARGE BREASTS.

I already have one, but I'm a cuck lol

do castizos count as white?

>does nonwhite count as white
You are retarded more retarded than me a cuck

My White girlfriend has brown eyes. Fuck off JIDF.

t. Shlomo Chang Al-Toronti

divide and conquer somewhere else please

>germany

Shut up shill.
All eye colours are valid.

ahmeds everywhere. keep enjoying your 'brown' eyes white gfs lol..
blue eye master race reporting in

wrong.

>tfw when both brothers lucky enough to have blue eyes and be considered white but im not

>go to the gym 3 times a week (do mainly cardio)

thanks mr skeltal

the jewiest jew there ever was

Okay schlomo, you can go back to fucking your mom now.

What diversity?

They are all germanic pig whores

Before germanics pigs invasion, europe was really diverse now its all germanic pig whores

>tfw live in the state with the most white people in it
>tfw got /fit/ in 2012
>tfw have fucked so many gym sloots I lost count
>tfw half black
>tfw white women seem naturally drawn to me
WEW
the idea that Sup Forums virgins are going through so much trouble and idolizing white women and promising to take care of them that I could text right now for a quick smash is hilarious to me.
p.s. the christian ones, especially catholics, are always the sluttiest

good one hungary.

kys

>a leaf thinks he can decide whos white

take those ones user.. enjoy your STIs, and enjoy thinning out the herd. we want you to take those sluts, we keep the goods one far away from the gyms.

Your daily reminder: No hymen, no diamond.

Sup Forums is not a christian board.
Fuck off with your jew worshipping nonsense. Christcucks are on the same level as jews.

Polish leaf.

>larping in his basement

pathetic

Bump- more guys need to read this

>tfw state is fairly light but still every girl acts as a nigger

you will never feel this feel of being stuck in brownland

gr8 b8 I r8 8/8

how is your sickle cell anaemia treating you?

>How to waste time on brainwashed females when there are normal feminine versions of them from other countries or specific religions around: the thread

>tfw you're just shitposting and havent gone to the gym since 1999.

>shareblue shills shitposting this hard

remember to report them

Thanks, I'll keep fucking my perfect Hispanic girlfriend until she's pregnant though. Sorry white folks, your time is ending.

LUL

does whit mummy count? want mummy let me sucle and tuc me in bed

How do you get a redpilled boyfriend
no one ever asks that

Get out.

I got a white GF, and i'm full reich around her.
Tough she has slight liberal leanings and i can see it weighs on her to know the full extent of my genocidal cravings.

Hispanics are a eurasian mixture, no such thing as the hispanic race. Sorry bruv.

> thinking you can find a woman with those standards
> in CURRENT YEAR
you're better off mining for real diamonds in your backyard.

lmao

Clearly you have never seen a "native."

Got it, thanks, OP!

So are you a Pagan or an atheist then? What's your stance on sex outside of marriage?

like it makes a difference

Fuck off Schlomo

Wow such an ash pile

>tfw 27yo KHV
>tfw all the steps in the OP don't work for me

#Feels bad man
#Forever alone

I'd rather die alone, tbqh.

Serial monogamists are fucking trash. There's a massive spike in infidelity and divorce rates when going from 0 to even 1 previous partner. Why allow myself to be cheated out of the most intimate experience a couple can share, and expose myself to such risk just to settle down with a girl I resent for being a trashy, immoral person?

>Speak to white women. Go to your local church

What if you're an atheist? Are there book clubs? I got white genes that could get cucked living in Cuckden.

>No hymen, no diamond.

Almost all of white women lose their virginity before marriage-age, only an idiot would discard them, or a shill.

In that sense, I wholeheartedly disagree with you.

bump

>be 5'7"
>be balding
>in shape, but nothing other than used up older women have any interest in you
It's 2017.

>What if you're an atheist?

stop being an atheist

try harder

also, corundum>diamond

>do mainly cardio

Only if you're a fat fuck even then just cutting calories and not doing cardio is probably better.
Steady state exercise like joggin etc. all sap your testosterone levels do strength training or sprints and stuff for cardio and focus on more on strength though just take nice relaxing walks outside in nature instead. Overexercising especially cardio fucks you up.

Literally the most retarded post in this thread.

They're literally more likely to cheat and divorce. Why incur higher risk for less reward? If they're useless whores just let them rot.

>in shape, but nothing other than used up older women have any interest in you

Talk to more women. Dating sites are a shitty measure, go out into the real world, get height insoles.

White guy here with white GF (she has green eyes). Together for 5 years and live together. Met her on PlentyofFish, sent her a smartass message and hit it off from there. She told me she first messaged back because I was tall. She gained a few pounds since we met but she is hitting the gym pretty hard now after I started subtly shaming her.

Can't. Even if God is real, I have to side with the edgelord. God made me that way because God is an autist.

I have blue eyes. She is 100% Bavarian bred wife material, and probably whiter than your pseudo-european mongrel nation.

So let me get this straight, this is a whole thread dedicated to finding a white girl and having kids and manipulating her to believe "redpill"?

Kek

>Step 1: Get your life in order, go to the gym 3 times a week (do mainly cardio), and fix your diet. You should waste no more than 2 months on this step, start ASAP.
Too much work. Just gonna sit here and get NEET bucks.

> go to... non-degenerate bars and even clubs
No such thing you dumb schnitzel grubber

> meet girls at church
Nice idea but we all know you're gonna find mostly old and married gals there

> parties of friends
The problem is most NEET browsers of this board who need help getting girls have friends who are of similar disposition. It's likely any girls who attend such gatherings will be taken or dumpster faces.

I met my QT girlfriend from potatoland on a teaching internship to Thailand.
If you want to find good girls you have to go where good girls go, and you have to get out of your comfort zone while doing it.
Try volunteer work, particularly with youth groups (not to pick up the young girls obv, to meet women your own age who are also volunteering).

This is real life too. The funny thing about it is basically all of the men in my family have reproduced with women in the 4'10" - 5-1" range as far back as I know but even women that small aren't interested and for some reason want someone well above average height. Unless they're old with dried up ovaries and probably a few diseases.

>She gained a few pounds since we met

Just wait user.

>Tfw no Germanic pig whore gf

>do mainly cardio

What did he mean by this

my blue-eyed, white girlfriend with Swedish heritage is a sweetie, but a feminist and i die a little inside every time we talk anything poltical

stop cuckposting

am i white or non-white?

What's with the tattoo?

>They're literally more likely to cheat and divorce

That is what we have right now, so deal with it. Besides, even Goebbels married a women who already had a child.

cuckstamp

Ace of Spades. No White Jokers up in this Flush of Queens

I know, hence why I started making her feel bad, hinting at leaving. I will totally leave her if she balloons

you can un-fuck their minds user, it's totally possible
Start with shit like making fun of Tumblrinas, when I first started dating my girlfriend we watched Mr. Metokur's Tumblrisms videos together.
Laughter is pure and incorruptible and the best weapon against ridiculous shit like feminism.
Once she's laughin at Tumblrinas, it's one tiny step to laughing at Intersectionality, and from there to...
You get the idea.

And then killed his whole family and dog, before himself.

Human scum

Queen of Spades, it means she fucks niggers.
Some sad user Photoshopped it badly on to all of these pictures.

>white girlfriend

No thanks. They usually vpid whore or just plane dull and bland boring shy ones.

That's pretty funny, do women actually tattoo that on their body or is it just a meme?

I think it's just a meme.

Go big or go home, user.

it is (((allegedly))) a real thing but it's pretty unnecessary DESU
The best way to spot coalburners is by their poverty, their many racemixed children and the bruises on their faces.

How did you redpill your gf? That sounds hard as fuck to do.

just google image search queen of spades.

i mean its not common, its mostly a fetish thing for cuckolds i assume

At least they aren't niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti2GCl0C5_A

You still have time. I lost it at 28. Get in shape, quit fapping, buy new clothes. Also, very important, make sure you smell good! Finally talk to woman.

Goebbels was a cuck who took swings at stuffy moralists, though. He's hardly a figure to look to for relationship advice.

Regardless, I am dealing with it. I'm either finding a virgin wife or dying alone. I'll be damned before becoming the provider for a woman who I resent.

I haven't sworn off women entirely, I've been trying to meet younger girls in a handful of churches. But when I start seeing them and find out they're not virgins, I just drop them.

I don't see why anyone should enable horrible behavior, or save these women from consequences.

Whenever I've seen it on white women, it was always on their ankles.

Met my white virgin gf on tinder, she was already redpilled and we've been together for 2 years or som

>queen of spades tattoo

the nigger-loving Pole is back. Don't bother saving these images

>christian
Saged.
Also
>women

They're all bad shops anyway.