A group of 11 Polish teenagers entered the Auschiwtz Jew Rehabilitation Camp, undressed, slaughtered a sheep...

A group of 11 Polish teenagers entered the Auschiwtz Jew Rehabilitation Camp, undressed, slaughtered a sheep, and chained themselves to the fence. Why are Goyim so unholy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39383988
wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114871,21543683,nadzy-skuli-sie-lancuchem-przy-bramie-auschwitz-trwa-interwencja.html#BoxNewsLinkZ32&a=66&c=61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck

What did they mean by this?

Niggers love chaining themselves to things. This is nothing new

Impossible my grandfather only comes home when he has finished his work.

Are they naked?

I like naked teenagers.

>Rehabilitation Camp

You just betrayed yourself Jude.

skippy?

Why do jews treat the holocaust like a religion in of itself?

Its a tradition, you wouldn't understand

A Sheep?

Must be the 11 polish mudslimes.

Goyim, nationality of these people is unknown atm

Ha-aretz thinks they protest the war in Ukraine. Why is this.

do you think they originally had 10 but felt bad excluding Michać?

>Jew Rehabilitation

>no fucking way they slaugtered a sheep in a death camp
>bbc.com/news/world-europe-39383988
>mfw

Underated, Komeraden.

Kindly elaborate Mr. 1 post by this ID.

Do people actually believe that the holocaust happened?

See Since OP is too much of a faggot to post links

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-39383988
>"According to the museum, 1.1 million people, including one million Jews, were murdered by the Nazis at the camp."
>"According to the museum"

I thought this was common knowledge, not the fringe claim of the museum.

>common misconception
ftfy

Thanks. I still don't get it though.

what?
tell me more?

whatever, I made no claim of truthfulness. the article seems to imply that the museum, not the community of historians clamed this, basically a kind of distancing themselves from the claim.

Why wouldn't you distance yourself from a lie?

>A group of 11 Polish teenagers entered the Auschiwtz Jew Rehabilitation Camp, undressed, slaughtered a sheep, and chained themselves to the fence.
Is that, dare I say it, the first intentional killing taking place in that camp?

Did any of them have a boner or nice tits?

> In a statement, the Auschwitz museum said: "Using the symbol of Auschwitz for any kind of manifestations or happenings is outrageous and unacceptable.
No happenings, goys!

I tried looking for their reasoning and found something about protesting against the war in Ukraine but I don't get why they thought they need to kill a sheep

It's supposed to be a protest against the war in Ukraine.

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114871,21543683,nadzy-skuli-sie-lancuchem-przy-bramie-auschwitz-trwa-interwencja.html#BoxNewsLinkZ32&a=66&c=61

> protest against the war in Ukraine
It doesn't make any sense.
>satanist cult sacrificed sheep and made bloody orgy in the gate of death camp
Now that makes sense.

>Jews bombard goyim with cultural engineering projects
>two of these Jew projects -- Holocaustianity and Animal Rights -- collide
>"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, GOYIM!"
Hey Shmuley, where will you run to when your bright idea to Islamize Europe puts nuclear weapons into the hands of terrorists?

So they are Jews?

most of them were confirmed polish

Let me guess. Animal huggers?

animal huggers are satanists, so possibly

>undressed, slaughtered a sheep, and chained themselves to the fence.
What?

They don't think that far ahead. They're just genetically obsessed with destroying Christians and Europeans in general so they will shipwreck anything that fits that bill.

Once the US has been overrun with shitskins Israel will have nobody left to suckle from. And once Europe has been Islamized both international Jewry and Israel have to deal with the fact that Islam will be fully armed with nuclear weaponry.

You know how pagans sacrificed animals in order to please their gods? Might be something similar

Blood for the blood God

because holohoax