Brit/pol/ - TAKE THE YELLOW PILL edition

>Farage derides Khan’s 'part and parcel of life' terror remarks after London terror attack
express.co.uk/news/uk/782701/London-terror-attack-Nigel-Farage-Sadiq-Khan-Westminster-parliament-attack

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZwqfKvoOf1
youtube.com/watch?v=WB-ik-Bpl0c
youtube.com/watch?v=GmNLst-Vy5g
youtube.com/user/ElectricUnicycleCrew
vocaroo.com/i/s092LOxZE4FT
theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed
youtube.com/watch?v=6gZ5UD1hFM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>If I have money, I drink all night, no matter if I'm broke in the morning, I'll drink water

What are some really bad MPs who have been involved in scandals?

Remember, Brexit means a red, white and blue Brexit in a country that works for everyone

FIRST FOR GEORGE "OZZY" OSBOURNE

>tfw you will never witness Disraeli and Gladstone BTFO each other in Parliament

I mean specifically from Labour

All of them and the scandal is the fact that we're overrun with joe dakis

tfw I unironically used to watch him

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZwqfKvoOf1

D A M N I T

tfw you will never see are Enoch in parliament

Who is this downie?

anime

youtube.com/watch?v=WB-ik-Bpl0c

nth for UKIP is dead

Reminder this happened

Brexit means Brexit means Brexit means Brexit means Brexit means Brexit means Brexit means Globalists Still Rule

Agree we need the NF Back !

the independents for a start

danczuk
mcgarry

quite a few expenses ones who have been hidden by the fact so many of them were involved in it

that Labour one who recently died claimed just under £9000 for a TV for example

Is that the cartoon version of that Hollywood movie coming out next week?

>no girl has ever done this to you

Nice Shop

Did she ever comment on this?

The original Mummy May poster? From 2007.

youtube.com/watch?v=GmNLst-Vy5g

Dem shoes !

LOCULL ISHOOS

Who is this artistic lad?

thanks fatty

youtube.com/user/ElectricUnicycleCrew
Enjoy

>tfw he only looks at the pictures

LEARNED AND EDUMACATION

vocaroo.com/i/s092LOxZE4FT

Monday's QT.

Careful now, remember what happened to National Action.

Reminder this happened
theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

>tfw 6'2'' 155 skelly

Nice try though

#QuestionTimeSoWhite

What's Melanie Philips' stance on things?

>evans
>clogg

Greens get fucked

Why the fuck are Evans and Cuckswell even in UKIP still

>Who Labour
>Clegg
>Evans
>Salmond
>Philips
Fuck sake

>Clegg
You should see this pompous twat ramble off on how populism is evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=6gZ5UD1hFM4

iktf

>tfw it's a country that works for everyone because everyone outside the city of london will have their personhood stripped and their birth certificate purged, leaving them the only "one's" left to work for

she's a woman
who cares what she thinks

who ?

Starmer isn't who Labour you retard he's the shadow brexit secretary

>Salmond

Haha

Who?

Why the fuck are people loading onto a bus that has it's tire resting on someone?

you can see that chinese one on the right who was photographed walking past someone else too

so that's three people she walked past

Guys i was thinking of a powerful meme. red squirrels and grey encroachment into the UK

someone fancy constructing?
pic related

we should put all the sad virgins ITT on a watch list

bunch of mass killers waiting to happen

>people on this board are unironically proud to be british

lolling at ur life

You know what I fantasise about? Someone taking out Salmond. Maybe he can scream "death to traitors, freedom for britain" to some gawping bystanders too.

I would luv it.

She's a Jew but she's 14/88

Fuck off.

literally think for a second you dumb cunt
>woah wtf just happened theres someone under the tyre be careful

Sure, at least someone would take notice of me then

Kill all grey squirrels on shite

But not the Paramedics, nor the members of public that tried to save the others.

Someone is loading onto the bus. Perhaps instead of adding more weight, the fat cunt could call into the bus that it's resting on a victim and it should pull forward a couple hundred millimeters.

I may be a dumb cunt, but at least I know how to react in a disaster.

You'll be the first to go.

Don't you understand? He's an MP, so it's pretty amazing when he does something decent.

We need something because ukip are shit and all the over parties are sellouts. If there was a GE tomorrow I wouldn't vote for anyone.

>clegg is still allowed out of the house
Fucking care in the community. Retards should be institutionalised.

(I can't find the link right now, but he was warned that electoral reform was their only hope since research from other countries have shown the smaller party in a coalition always walks away with a bleeding arse.)

>duck moat justified

I'm am a friend of who you all know as the "Rand Poster". I inform you that he has been indefinitely banned

leave 'are Salm alone, he tried to impeach Blair and BTFO Scottish Labour.

My gf left me lads :((((((

Good.

Give it to me straight, like a pear cider made from 100% pears: How was last night's QT?

You suck

fuck he's back. GO AWAY

What fucking PDF annotation software should I use fucks sake this is pissing me right off

This'll be fun. Is it one hour like regular QT, or extra long?

Sooomebody once told me..

she's a little old lady she lived through the blitz you know you kids today are such pansys back in the day we didn't let something as trivial as a dead lass under the tyres stop our bus journey

What did he do

Grey Squirrels were first introduced to England in 1876 by the Eternal Eagle.

Pic related is our future.

lol
A bit shit

Vic & Bob totally died on their arse on Comic Relief. I feel like donating directly to them, now.

Hour and a half, 8:30-10pm.

literally why is it that the ugly ones are the stronger species why the fuck cant our lads beat back the yank cunt squirells

Repeated spam

I'm planning on transitioning to female, lads.

you talking bout your sex life

>unironically watching Gomic Relief

It was fucking brutal...

Kike who coined the term (((Londistan)))

you missed the point faggot.

you know you can be a blairite without having a vagina right

The greys are bigger and carry fatal diseases that they're immune to but the reds aren't.

What will your new name be?

damn she must have fucked u guy

cuck

not funny i was cucked by a yank tourist