Give it to more straight Sup Forums

Is is over for Trump? Things don't look good.

Sorry bro it's over.
It was a good try though

What do we do now?

Trumps the man !

Out Out Out!

fuck off shareblue

its not over, but the only play Trump has left is to start organizing death squads for the people that wrecked America.

Congress all ready filed the papers for impeachment
It's over

If Trump gets his shit together, maybe it won't be. Trump's got the upper hand with the surveillance confirmation, so he can effectively ignore all criticism from the left. However, he's got to be able to actually be a good President and not just bitch and moan in office.

YES

Remember the pussy tape? Was it over then? Remember the polls? Then?

It was a nice try, but yeah its over. Trump can't do shit with these cucks in power.

ITS OVER

ITS DONE FOR HIM

I'm scared guys, I think this is the end of Trump.

gas yourself shariah blue faggot
sage

Ryan McCain and graham are out. The deck will be reshuffled.

fuck off shareblue

yup, drump got btfo badly... but hey, no one expected him to get this far

oh well, we can only imagine how well if Jeb or HIlldog was in charge

fuck off shareblue

Everyone knew that trump would be a failure. It was obvious from the beginning of his campaign.

Sup Forums never wanted what was best for America, they wanted trump because they knew he would fuck things up worse than any president before him.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let the nuclear near this guy's codes.

Why is it always the same exact images that Shareblue uses?

The failure of Ryancare is a net positive for Trump since it was entirely on Congress and our cuck speaker for designing that abomination. No one wanted it and now it's dead as it should be. Trump just advocated it so he avoids most of the responsibility.

The problem is I'm not convinced Trump will be able to get Congress in line enough to ever pass a good bill, which he absolutely needs to do to keep to his campaign promise.

fuck off shareblue

Gorsuch is next. He will never be on the Supreme Court.

He can't even get the job done with a majority republican house.

That says it all really.

>1 post by these IDs

Shareblue get out.

moderate dems like him, they're saving the fight for when a liberal justice croaks

i deeply regret voting for Trump because this slightly modified obamacare bill didn't pass. lets all register to vote as Democrats

eat shit you russian shill

fuck off shareblue

What is going on in this thread? Am I getting baited?

i'm here

i'm just being realistic. he's fucking done

no

IT"S OGRE AHGHHGHAA..... AHAHAHAHA

Does no one else think it's weird that a bunch of republicans added a bunch of stuff to the bill in the middle of then night and then turned around and voted against it?

kek confirms he's a failure

piss off, china funded operative

Trump is becoming a normie get over it

fuck off shareblue

this

he failed at being nice, time to do things the fun way

it's ogre, laddy

>give it to more straight Sup Forums
What did the shill mean by this?

Ryan will remain speaker because no one else wants the job, but in a sense he does not “lead” the House Republicans, let alone the House. He is continuously caught in the crossfire between the moderates and the far right, just as his predecessor was. He will have his hands full keeping the House together in the future on controversial, “hard” votes. The lesson members learned was to look after their own interests. Calling Ryan and Trump’s bluff worked well for them.

While Ryan loses stature, Trump does not necessarily gain any. Previously he claimed victory merely by decimating the opposition (GOP challengers, Hillary Clinton, a reporter, etc.). Now Ryan’s loss is not Trump’s gain. (It might be Stephen K. Bannon’s gain, but not Trump, who needs to show results.) Trump shares responsibility for a bill he endorsed and lobbied hard to get. (Press secretary Sean Spicer said Trump “left everything on the field.”) His rallies and threats and his vapid cheerleading count for nothing when it comes to governance. What worked in a campaign no longer serves any useful purpose.

Trump now will rightly be seen as a weakened, if not inept, president. His attention span lasts only a couple of weeks before, starved for adulation, he moves onto the next thing in search of affirmation. Democrats know this, as do Republican opponents. You can wait this guy out.

no they were trying to negotiate you idiot

They tried to appease the Freedumb Caucus who still voted against it. HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Trump Master Negotiator Fails His First Deal

The winning has to start before you can get tired of it Trump.

and again

Thank you so much shill.

>REMINDER TO SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS
>NEWFAGS TYPE SAGE INTO THE POST OPTIONS BAR TO KEEP A THREAD FROM BUMPING TO THE TOP
>REMINDER THAT SAGE DOESNT WORK ON IMAGE POSTS OR REPLIES

fuck off shareblue

Fucking delete these

There was no negotiation, dumbass.

Fuck it. I'm now with her.

He couldn't even manage to tear down Obamacare, after years of Republican bitching about it as the spawn of satan. A united government, all the cards in hand, and a complete flop.

Sad!

fake news

Sage

Things look great. It couldn't be better. Kys shill faggot. Sage

check my digits again

J U S T
U
S
T

praise KEK always.

>he failed at being nice, time to do things the fun way

>threatening people they'd lose their seats in the election
>handing out ultimatums
>forcing them to vote today or it won't ever be voted on
>pussies out and pulls the bill

LOL

this a win, crash and burn obamacare

fuck off shareblue

I'm a new faggot. I will sage hard from now on

KEK confirms Trump failed him and us.

> Trump really won!
> ObamaCare was repealed!
> Anything else is shills and trolls!
> FAKE NEWS!!!!
> SHILLS AND TROLLS!!
> SHIIIIILLLLLS!

Leaening curve. Tax reform will be easier.

fuck off shareblue

It's been over. We were fooled. The government will not allow Trump to rule and will fight him until his term is up or they manage to remove him earlier. His policies will be shot down again and again, because he is an outsider and not part of the deep cabal of Washington. No man can run for president in this once great nation unless he is corrupt or working with the corrupt. I was so shocked and hopeful when Shillary lost, but I see now the damage of it. Trump will have his hands tied and be flogged by the media and his peers for the next 4 years. It's sickening how bad our nation has become.

>crash and burn obamacare
If by "crash and burn" you mean "maybe kinda sorta get (partially) repealed at some point in the indeterminable future", then yeah, sure.

What did you fucks expect, a steamroller with MAGA written on the side of it?

States like Alabama, Kentucky, Montana, Minnesota, and even Pennsylvania, all have one thing in common, HIGH ADDICTION RATES TO PRESCRIPTION DRUGS.

Obamacare is what increased accessibility to these drugs. Trump threatened their fix. It doesn't matter how they wear the MAGA hat, chant "Lock Her Up," or REEEEE about Podesta. The only thing these people care about in the end is their next dose of Codine or Oxycontin. They had a REALLY bad scare from this experience.

Screenshot this post, because I guarantee everyone on this board, 2018, these drug addicts will vote for anyone that isn't allied with Trump.

I hate losing, why did i fell for this clown

Its been 2 months. It'll get repealed

FUCK OFF RUSSIA

SAGE THIS SHIT

can somebody give me mirror for new IS VID?

fuck off shareblue

KEK has spoken, Trump failed us.

oh shit how do i delete my post

KEK has spoken again, Trump scammed us.

DIGITS CONFIRM

KEK BETRAYED YOU Sup Forums

fuck off shareblue

fuck off shareblue

kek is on our side

>REMINDER TO SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS
>NEWFAGS TYPE SAGE INTO THE POST OPTIONS BAR TO KEEP A THREAD FROM BUMPING TO THE TOP
>REMINDER THAT SAGE DOESNT WORK ON IMAGE POSTS OR REPLIES
STOP REPLYING TO THESE THREADS YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS

maybe the mods should do their fucking job then

>Le thedonald spin

It's time to go back.

It's a setback.
Move on.
Washington politics is all lies, corruption and fuckery non stop.
That is what he's up against.
Even fit a guy who only wins, it's going to be near impossible to do any good in this country.

kek has clearly switched teams.

more like drumpftgfrtttrg failed kek

not gonna lie, former drumpf supporter here, drumpf is finished

this is the end for drumpf

that will be all

you know, i tip my fedora to you three. you are definitely learning. maybe you finally lurked enough. it's over guy's trump has lost they won. let's just go back to shitposting about hitler. see you can go home now shareblue. you have won. no reason to be here anymore. you must all be so tired. i know i am. i think i will go to sleep now. you guy's should do the same. you must be so tired.

It's not that trump is incompetent, despite the fact that his stance on a lot of matters even has Sup Forums refusing to admit he is in the wrong. So perhaps we are placing too much expectation on trump. I do believe though that trump has minimal intelligence.

Trump is seeming to shill for AHCA even though it would have had long term repercussions and he'd have to deal with that somewhere down the line, but trump can hardly remember yesterday.

What next from Russia's playbook?

fuck Trump that loser sack of shit. He said he'd repeal obamacare and sad sack can't even do that. Fuck Trump..and FUCK Sup Forums

Sounds like Trumpfty wumpfty needs to ask his buddy Putin to help him out again.

MOLOCH YOU BASTARD WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH KEKS DIGITS>

Trump has a few more lives but he really needs to get his shit together and become more presidential.

There are moments of brilliance that he falls into which he can't seem to stay in or maintain for too long