A local university had their (((office of diversity))) host a week of racial tolerance or some shit

A local university had their (((office of diversity))) host a week of racial tolerance or some shit.

A week of racial tolerance from the (((office of diversity))) of course means blacks hating whites. They printed these signs and put them around campus.

I'm heading over later today with my own printed signs that start out "dear black people..."

what should I write?

keep it acceptable. keep it truthful. I'm not going to put up signs that say "niggers gon' nig" because then they'll just chimp out. I want redpills about teen pregnancy, welfare dependence, etc. I've got a few, but i want suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COCHRveDvLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VKAFsiKTwKY
youtube.com/watch?v=r5W_UEk2MOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another sign

Eric, is that you?

no. are you at NC State?

write nigger on them you pussy

I see nothing wrong with this one. They are discouraging coal burning.

Yeah, NC State

Dhurivin, or however the hell it's spelled?

I will definitely make one about STD rates in the black community

I will also make one about black privilege meaning that upper classes will stoop to adopt your culture, but you will never rise up to adopt upper class cultures

violent crime rate is another good one

I dont know what Dhurivin means unless it is nigger slang. I'm in Cary. It's a 20 minute drive.

I want signs about which reasonable people might say "that has a right to be up as well"

"proud to hail from the most materially rich continent on earth"

I was thinking about that yesterday, any African nation that organizes a rare earth mineral mining and refinement union, would literally BTFO the middle east and their oil money.

I would go and help organize this, but i'm white, and dont want to get shoot by Chinese plot stealing miners.... what an odd world we live in....

There are just a few Sup Forums shitposters on the student facebook pages and I thought you might be one of them. My mistake.

'This is what racism looks like,'

Saved.

So women's retardedness level has officially reached the point where they have no problem with monkey's openly calling them bitches, but they still want to cry about sexism?

This, we need to Jew them. Feminist should hate trans and Muslims, and black men are susceptible to dropping unintentional redpills. Black women are the true face of Jew subversion but they allow themselves to be called bitch? Get women's resources on the line for that. Subverting the jew requires 4d chess, hopefully nogs and commiefags can get behind pic related

How about whites not getting a parachute if they fail in society? Unless they are pretty rich, but it's about race and not class.

To Blacks in academia, tolerance means "shut up, whitey"

youtube.com/watch?v=COCHRveDvLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=VKAFsiKTwKY

Maybe Blacks are not as smart as we thought.

We need that one where it shows that if all blacks disappeared from the US that our test scores would explode up and our crime rate goes down drastically.

I don't even know what that sign means

can someone translate this nigger babble on the sign

Dear fit people,

Just because you exercise and eat healthily, you have no right to wear clothing that makes fat people feel bad. Period.

Period!

Dear black people,

You are niggers. You will be lynched. You will be raped. You will be enslaved. You will be hung.

Thank you

>Are you tired of a boring existence where you are accidentally racist and wish, instead, to drink cognac from oversized goblets without your girlfriend giving you disparaging looks?

Dear Black People,

White people lifted your ancestors out of poverty, gave them a new home, gave them freedom and liberty, and as a result you now live in the greatest country on Earth.

If not for white people, this country wouldn't exist, this civilisation wouldn't exist, even this university wouldn't exist. It's because of white people you're given all these opportunities in life.

Be thankful for white people. The alternative is a miserable existence in the third-world, and if you don't like it here in America you can always fuck off and go back.

Is this school in Texas, user?

A 19 year old Black woman named Gidget goes to court with her family.

Not a lawyer but it sure looks for all the world like these black folks admitted to several crimes and perjured themselves quite a bit.

Is there a mechanism for holding someone in a deposition in contempt?

It should be noted that the middle name of Gidget Lewis is Mashon. In the deposition, Gidget says she had a friend in the back of the pickup with her, but that the friend moved to Washington DC with her mother.

Gidget Mashon Lewis said her friend's name is Mashon Lewis.

Interesting coincidence, if it is a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5W_UEk2MOg

What's a crunk cup?

I love how universities have turned to shit now. Degrees will soon be worth nothing and you kids won't be competing with me for a job.

cross out racism and write bestiality

Remove the peanut butter :-)

you can't rise in class even if you gave it your all guess I better tell dad I'm dropping out of college there's no point to it

Looks like the university is fostering an atmosphere of racial intimidation on campus. Contact FIRE.