>"If I have money, I drink all night, no matter if I'm broke in the morning, I'll drink water."

What did he mean by this?

People dont think about the future, if they have extra cash they spend it instead of saving it.

Time preference is the big difference between niggers on one hand and asians and whites on the other.

He was talking about Africans, not people in general. In the documentary, he describes how they lack vision, hence the classic webm when he btfo his African translator

What's the name of this documentary? I forgot.

Its not just africans that do this.
But yes indeed he is talking mostly about them, in that conversation he also mentions how they let even the things given to them, go to shit.

Empire of dust

Africans mostly all do this, while someone with that behavior in the civilized world is a homeless loser.
Africans confirmed not human.

Dynasty of Filth

>chinkatanga
what did he mean by this?

Fucking bants

Thank you lao ying

What is the name of the doc these are from, I want to watch it.

Thank You Lao Yang

here

Caliphate of Crap

Blacks have no concept of the future.

Wait correct me if i'm wrong but is this a hooker trying to whore herself but based chink is telling her to work instead?

THANK YOU, LAO YANG

Kingdom of Dirt

Thank you, Lao Yang.

Dukedom of Gravel

sup lao yang, thanks

this movie is really funny

County of Pebbles

Empire of Dust might be good for redpilling. I don't think having a normalfag watch just it will make them say "wtf? I hate niggers now" but it wouldn't hurt.

They need to make a follow up documentary about Lao Yang

THANK YOU, LAO YANG

This was the most powerful moment of the entire documentary.

The entire time the translator makes excuses for his countrymen and why it is such a shithole. By the end here, you can see even he believes what based Chinaman is saying. I bet he believed it before that, just hearing it said was what made him tear up.

Thank you, Yao Lang

This is the difference between whites and asians

A white person will look at a little niglet and feel sorry for them, like a little woodland creature - they know it was not their choice to be born as an inferior human-parody.

Asians on the other hand go

"O HOHOHO YOU RETALDED! I KILL YOU NOW HOHOHO YOU WILL BE VERY USEFUR TO ME. MY CHEMICO WEAPON DID GOOOOD~ YOUR BLAIN DAMAGE SO GOOOOD! ^_^"

thank you lao yang

The white man is learning to hate the niggers. The Chinese won't be able to stop us once we pass that milestone.

i wonder if mr lao was able to finish that road?

i continue to be amazed at how long these webms run for in 2.5MB filesize

the niggers know this.

I feel so bad for that dude. On some level he's jealous as fuck that those niggers got so much attention and he's dreaming about what his hive could have done with good railways and cable cars for their mines in the 1930's. Instead of forging a Eurasian continental alliance Europe chose to fuck around in Africa and be subverted by Jews. Tiresome indeed.

Reich of rhinestones

he describes Africa in one go, they don't care about things going wrong. They have no feeling to make it right just another day.

>Look at your railways, high techonology from the 1930s We didn't even have it in China back then. Look at the railroads in the mines, the cable lines are fucked up, i can't bear to see that

Thank you, Lao Yang.

No, it's just a nog who was curious because there's cameras interviewing the chinese guy.

How can you not understand this?

its kinda sad at the end you can see almost a tear well up in his eye like "man why i gotta be from this fucked up part of the planet"

>that's actually pretty funny

>"uh hey want 2 fuk me? muh fugga"

>no chance, get back work alisha

Jackie Chan needs to make a movie about this guy starring him and Chris Tucker.

Call it "Big Talk form Little China"

thank you lao yang

the fuck do you think? are you that stupid you can't grasp a simple concept?

stop sliding threads

As he went forward the niggers in the back ruined it and took the gravel.

based

>niggers
>people
you get to chose only one, friendo.

You should take care of your capital.

What a fucking shit hole.

>while someone with that behavior in the civilized world is a homeless loser.
Or a welfare queen.
Actually, the miserable thing about welfare is that it actively trains these fucking people to not save a goddamned dime.

Republic of Congo, Katanga province, near Kolwezi.

On the west from Kolwezi are mines, that they visited, i think. Where they were actually located, i dont know.

topkek

has the road been finished yet?

>He was talking about Africans, not people
Only a canadian would feel the need to make distinction...

too late now you dumb nigger

>>"

What did he mean by this

He's the most based chink on this planet.

Anyone got the nordic edit?

>Sup Forums hates Chinese people, especially Chinese immigrants, until they start shit-talking Africans
keep enjoying those mexican immigrants US of A, the chinese we get are far better

Khanate of Earth

>while someone with that behavior in the civilized world is a homeless loser.

There are tons of white normies who do similar shit. They're kept afloat by their more responsible family or society.

At least they have Manga.

Foxtrot
Uniform
Charlie
Kilo

>Sup Forums is one person
>all chinese people are the same
Hello r*ddit, most people on Sup Forums don't hate nigger because they have a different skin colour, they hate them because they are niggers.

I ain't got beef with either chinks or beaners.

Thank you. I love that one.

Its a Chinese idiom on drunkenness. Drink all night and burn all your cash but least you can still drink water.

That niggers are impulsive apes with no planning ability

Indeed, 2x manga

kek...that part is funny. Trucks that last for 5+ years of heavy usage with Chinese drivers break in like a year with African drivers

>leaving technology in the hands of niggers has the same results as hordes pillaging the land
Btw, I believe most of the stuff the Romans built were conserved pretty neatly.

>Plato
>Empire

Nigger what are you doing?

Thank you Lao Yang

Caucasians are the only race with any real compassion, yet we are lambasted for being evil just because we are successful and pioneering advancement in the human race.
We pour billions of dollars into Africa and other 3rd world nations every year to no effect but we just keep giving.

if you watch the whole thing, a recurrent theme is the nogs will just all start standing around unless constantly reminded to keep working

I could watch a tv series of gravel bants with those two guys.

I think rush hour would be a perfectly fine title

That's interesting

I wonder if there's a count somewhere of the racial demography of volunteer workers in Africa

>nog who was curious because there's cameras interviewing.

Youre wrong