Putin Bans U.S. Adoption Of Russian Orphans Due To Pedophile Epidemic -

>Sup Forums will defend this.
investmentwatchblog.com/putin-bans-u-s-adoption-of-russian-orphans-due-to-pedophile-epidemic/

Good for him.

Wish our own country cared.

Translation : I hate sharing

>no more russian shota dick tacos

a sad day indeed

Wait, wasn't that adoption ban already a thing?

>dick tacos

Only a smelly spic would think of something like this.

Nice one, Carlos.

Totally right thing to do. Its better for russian kids to be alone than to be brutally molested by filthy americans.

Fpbp

Nice to see a few national leaders that are in the know.

Adoption ban has been in place since 2012. Even though I didn't know about massive child trafficking schemes that being going on before it, the liberal outrage over the law seemed entirely manufactured and orchestrated from outside the country.

Did that happen after that whole hot sauce mum thing on Dr Phil abusing her kid adopted from Russia?

Until their arms fall off from Krokodil addiction...

This. Also checked. Liberal outrage always look fake.

Checked. Wtf is going on in my country, Ivan? And how did it come to pass that I am posing this question to a Russki?

4D bantz.

Why are amerifats so cucked by russia and putin? since when russia became your friend and a model to follow? is pol full of proxy russians or americans just lost their dignity ?

Use the orphans to populate the far east

you're right roach, i love pedophiles now

Based Putin

pedofucks

I guess it's better for orphans to get tortured and die by crazy orthodox babushkas than let them live in corrupt evil west.

This teacher I had adopted a russian orphan twenty years ago. Should I be concerned?

Tell us where the crazy Soviet babushka touched you, user.

>good goy, pedophilia is perfectly normal. Everyone in hollywood is doing it!

>teacher
yes

Yes it did. News is 5 years old.

stay mad turkroach

q
e
k

There have been stories and examples of murricans abusing and killing their adopted Russian children. Hes just doing the humane thing. I bet your one of those sick freaks wanting us to help bandwagon your slav murder frenzy.

good man

Damn, I wish I was adopted by burgers

Of course the roach is fine with raping children.

good, theres tons of people in russia wanting to adopt children, there's actually a demand everywhere for children by well meaning people that just cant have kids but its a disgusting business.

every american should have the privilege and honor of raising a strong russian man's child. adoption is degenerate, but my wife has been fucking anyone who even looks like they may be russian to try and get pregnant and I couldn't be happier.

Someone post the macro about the Jewish gang in Italy which was adopting Russian orphans and then raping and murdering them on video, then selling the child rape/murder videos for profit.

And then the worst part was the Jewish run media companies which completely buried the story and fired everyone involved with the initial reporting.

That is the most damning thing, how the Jews all throughout society collude to protect these monsters.

What a cutie, post more.

He knows about Pizzagate.

>Did T save the macro himself
Kys faggot
Now all we have is you stupid comment that can be dismissed as take news
Always save interesting material, moron