Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=puMFLY6A-qs
archive.is/b5qsE
billionbibles.org/sharia/canada-sharia-law.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP

This motion literally means nothing. It's virtue signalling.

Canada still has freer speech than the US or the UK.

Canada leading the way for others to follow YET again!!

Better catch up with the times drumpfelstiltskins!

We could have had an Anglosphere. with Brexit and Trump, things were looking up. and it was ruined by a leaf. BY A FUCKING LEAF!

sure you do

Did frog Peterson lie?

Yeah, we do. Not an argument.

Oh you've gotta be fucking kidding me. By the way, what's it mean that the motion passed? What are the chances of it being enacted as a bill?

canada worst

RIP in piece Canada.

RIP and HUE.

From what I understand you don't have a Constitutional Amendment guaranteeing free speech. Is this not the truth? Shit on America all you want, but free speech is one thing we have going for us

Still better than living under the Orange Retard president.

It'll be a warning for the world to see

>It's virtue signalling.
What is it signaling? Fuck you UK the Muslims are the real vicitms?

Better than dudeweed dudewhoa

Okay, stand outside parliament with a sign saying Islam is the religion of animals, and say things equating Islamists to barbarians / idiots.
You should be fine if you have free speech, especially since you're not threatening anyone

roll for digit pressure, ya leaf

lmao you ignorant piece of shit

look at the ontario human rights courts you fucking moron

canada is dead

Kek watch it leaf. You might be put in jail for talking like that soon.

this anglosphere pic is triggering

BRITAIN LET ME IN

implying that is an argument

disown your republicanism and rejoin us then.

perfect breeding place for terrorists now holy fuck

>Canada still has freer speech than the US or the UK

for now, or only the real self hating kiss asses

Full retard

The leaf's days of insulting the Prophet are over.

Report all Islamaphobic hate crimes to the RCMP.

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm

>tfw your country is about to be bordered by TWO 3rd world shitholes instead of one

welp

F

>guy gets decapitated on the streets
>quran says its ok to slay infidels
>anyone attempting to stop him gets arrested because thats criticism of islam

Thanks Canada!

How can people in Canada support this?
What the fuck is wrong with people? Global mind control and psycho/chemical influence? Or legit retards?

Please someone explain how people are fine with Canada saying "no more free speech xd"

North American Empire when?

It was just parliament that voted on the motion im pretty sure, not entirely sure how it works.

If everyone in Canada voted on that it wouldn't pass

Fuck is up with the shilling on Sup Forums today. They have dpuble wage today or what?

I don't know why we keep being included in these pictures. We fought a war to leave the UK. We are European now :^)

Need to start budgeting for our northern border wall.

You supported it indirectly by voting. And keep supporting it by staying silent.

YEAH AND IM SICK OF EVERYONE SAYING THAT NORTH KOREA DOESN'T HAVE FREE SPEECH KIM JUNG UN SAID IT WAS FREER THAN AMERICA AND THE UK COMBINED

they deserve it for the non stop shitposting
spread your ass cheeks for muhummed's dick you canacuck liberal fucks

canada should be wiped from the face of the earth

What about people hate Christian, Jew, Buddhism or no religious? oh wait they are Muslim

No I won't. Sorry that you're retarded.

but if you don't cry enough for ole kim's pappi you get raped and beheaded

>youtube.com/watch?v=puMFLY6A-qs

Does anyone speak Gaelic anymore? And not just a few people who learned it for muh heritage reasons and never speak it. Does anyone speak it more than/as much/almost as much as English?

Time to fix Canada

sand nigger faggot kike

HAHAHAHA DRUMPFKINS KILLING THEMSELVES RIGHT NOW!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
FAILURE SHOULD LEAD TO IMPEACHMENT

there were plenty of protests. Trudeau got in for weed. I don't think Ive met anyone that actually likes him.

Soon Canadian will be arrested because they tell the facts of Islam

>Anglosphere
Pathetic. This island is done pal, the Empire and any former resemblance of it has passed.

>facts
I think you mean completely falsified lies. Islam is a religion of peace and has never done anything wrong.

>Canada
>having more free speech than USA
you will never find a country that leaves you more freedom of speech than the USA you cucklord.
You can even praise Hitler and be all "white power" without having to fear going to jail. Hell, you can even deny the fucking holocaust. Here in Germany you will not only go to jail for that but your life, social status and career will be destroyed forever.

How about you take Quebec instead.
Nobody wants them.
Fucking shitstain on our country.

Stay in your lane, 60%er

whats wrong with you guys muslim is not that bad I mean all religions are bad so you are just a bunch of ignorants

I'm so tired, haven't slept well all week. You must be tired too, so much to worry about. Let's get some rest, close our eyes and sleep.

Fuck off Dublin, you shoneen fuck.

That's what people said about Joseph Stalin, look how that turned out.

ok

nice filename btw.

There are several places on the island where Gaeilge is the first language. It's dwindling because of incredibly poor teaching though.

lol that bullshit is not freedom of speech. Fuck you nazi go full Dresden we rape your granny in Berlin 1945 thats FREE OF SPEECH??? lmao

The Quebecois were one of the only groups to vote against M-103

the law only matters in toronto

>That, in the opinion of the House, the government should:
>RECOGNIZE the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear;
>CONDEMN Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination
>REQUEST that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study
>COLLECT data to contextualize hate crime reports
wow it's literally fucking nothing

annexation just isnt enough, we need nuclear hallofcost plox

praise Hitler? you fucking madman suicidal tendences. If you want to adore a suicidal guy u can pick anyone who hasnt been a serial murder a lot of people commit suicide so what makes Hitler special. Even that retard Goebles murdered his family

Alla will be great to us, I'm going to be a Muslim and I can have tons of privilege the best part is I can Hate everyone in public and play victim card!

>At religious and unofficial partial physical war
>can't speak ill of the enemy
>Mfw
Glad I'm no leaf.

>I don't think Ive met anyone that actually likes him.
The situation is clear though: he is governing your country and you are OK with that.

fucking NAZI detected wish you die soon motherfucker GO full Berlin 1945 rape all your family bitch

Of course a German defends cuckoldry

FUCK OFF KRAUT THIS IS YOUR FAULT. In the '90s the average Canadian didn't even fucking know where Turkey is now we have to accept them as our equals thanks to the influence of your (((EU)))

Québécois are redpilled though
>28% of Canadians have negative views on Islam
>in Québec its 48%

archive.is/b5qsE
>Bloc Quebecois MPs voted against the motion, while New Democrats voted in favour.
We need to save Quebec ASAP

I am a Muslim and think this is retarded, but it was predictable

I mean, it's a criminal offense to deny the holocaust, we all knew this was going to happen one day..

This is not a Law, or a bill, read a book niggers

Canadians seem to loathe themselves, its sad. What's even sadder is that Irqa Khalid proposed the motion. A Muslim immigrant goes to Canada, becomes MP and declares Canadians aren't allowed to criticise her backward ideology. Absolutely fucking ridiculous. Draconian.

Watch that attitude before you get sent to a tolerance camp

And this could've all been prevented if you just let us annex them in 1812.

I typed a long, well though out response to this, then I realized you're a leaf

First they condemn it
Then they outlaw it
Next thing you know it sharia law
billionbibles.org/sharia/canada-sharia-law.html

Not necessarily, even people who voted for the Liberal Party, mostly because no one wanted Stephen Harper back in power, are starting to disfavour Trudeau with shit he's been pulling lately like going back on electoral reform. The only thing he's got going for him for the populace is trying to make weed legal

The motion doesn't really do anything in reality, it'll only become a problem when people get jailed for this shit, which sadly is still a threat since some people have gone to court for shit they did online see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott luckily the judge dismissed the charges in the end.

Have you even been to Canada? We don't "loathe" ourselves. The fact is that until recently we were the liliest-white land in the world and only recenly has that changed. Even today our mud people are still hyper concentrated so its the same situation as Sweden where our progressive city elite vote for more refugees but well out of smelling distance from where they would potentially be placed. We don't hate ourselves, we've just taken for granted how GOOD our country is.

On the other hand I've been all over GB. Niggers everywhere. You lot are 40 years ahead of us in terms of infrastructure threatening levels of immigration.

I guess they couldn't find any better AND cheaper shill than some shitskin from Spain, eh?

>poorly made website
canada is truly in danger

Your silence is consent, leaf...

>Sweden

RIP
A nation of cucks who fled hardship is doomed to fail.

>we are in danger
So are you friend
Nice digits btw

But wait, isnt homophobia not allowed either? How do those things not contradict?

Not likely, nigger.

Bob: Good day, eh
Doug: don't say anything about islam eh?
Bob: What?
Doug: The government passed a law eh, so like you can't say anything bad about islam, okay
Bob: Wow, really eh?
Doug, yeah, eh, so like don't say FUCK ISLAM or anything like,.. oh shit i just said it eh
Bob: o shit what did you say that for?
Doug: I didn't mean to eh
---sirens---
Bob: Oh shit here come the cops eh!
Doug: They were listening to us through the microwave eh!
Bob: Run for it!

>hehe look we are better off then you because we only started to import jihadists a few years ago!

Not likely right now, but in the direction your shithole of a country is headed, I'd give it 10 years tops. You leafs should really just let us take you over, you don't know what you're doing. It's cute, like watching a kid try to drive his plastic toy car.

>1 post by this ID
Don't know why I bother replying.

we can donate some shabaabs for ye

do you guys honestly believe this?

Except your rights come with a caveat that they can be suspended whenever the government thinks it's a good idea.