Goodbye Paul Ryan General

All according to plan. Trumps plan to remove Ryan is gonna work.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/24/exclusive-discussion-gop-replacement-paul-ryan-speaker-house-intensifies-white-house-congress/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo_Brooks
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=JkEXUFlh_EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vote for me il replace obamacare
>woops looks like I cant replace obamacare
>you are stuck with obamacare

trumplets are filling up the suicide wards as we speak

So hope this happens. Still, it's not like we don't have another 8 years to come up with a better bill.

If Trump systematically shits on the neocons for the next 4 years, he will have an even better chance of getting reelected. Not that Chelsea Clinton has much of a chance in 2020 anyway.

Who should he be replaced with? Who in the house hasn't been tainted by the neocons

Rand Paul

I told you bitches, Trump backing Ryan's shit plan was all to get him fucked and replace him with someone better. We will have full repeal soon.

Thought Rand was a senator.

>Rand
>In the Senate
>American education
pls stop

its embarrassing

Donald Trump Jr.

Nobody wants to be speaker.

Ryan himself was reluctant when it came time for ANYONE in the Republican party to step up to the plate.

The Democrats are a joke but the Republicans are just an embarassment.

The parties both need to get fucked and reshuffled like in the 1960s-1970s

Trey gowdy

Most of the Freedom Caucus. Jeff Duncan seems like the Ron Paul type needed in the House

Lol. They know Trump and Pence are going to get impeached so they're trying to plan ahead.

wtf i thought that as a speaker, you were the captain of the Republican.
Anyway in France we don't have those issues since the President = the captain of the party. So the parliament is just here to obey.

Oh so this was Trump's plan all along, he wanted to replace Ryan with another one of his even more far right loyalists. I would had thought it wasn't that much of a priority given how hard and thoroughly Ryan ass kisses already. What's the end goal of this move, to divide and conquer the congress and employ more loyalists?

Holy fuck, maybe it actually was 4d chess
>leaf doesn't understand playing politics

I still remember driving to work one morning years ago and listening to my local neocon morning show host complain that Ryan was made the speaker.

I do so hope this portended the political will to get the piece of crap replaced.

Drain
the
swamp

Shitheads like Ryan are fake conservatives, RINOs. They need to be ousted so Americans actually have a choice between two parties instead of the illusion of choice

>Don't have to be member of the House to be Speaker of the House
>Calling other people out on their lack of knowledge

You're fucking retarded. He wanted that shit so bad it hurt. He just acted all humble. It was a total joke.

It's usually that way here as well. The problem is Trump isn't really a republican, so the anti-American faction of the party hates his guts and would literally rather hand power over to the anti-American democrats than let Trump accomplish anything.

>far right loyalists

yes, everyone in trump's cabinet is a literal nazi. that's right, there are no conservatives, libertarians, neocons, or any other flavour of what's generally considered right wing. they are LITERALLY ALL FAR RIGHT NAZIS.

now cue lefties going ballistic, screams of "HYPERBOLE" heard, as the right return the favour and label them commies

retard

If we had to choose one memeber of Congress to be /ourguy/ who would it be

Ted Cruz post redemption arc or Rowdy Gowdy

>Trump isn't really a republican
How was he even allowed to participate at the Republican nomination?

fucking yes

My representative is pretty amazing, though he doesn't go quite far enough on economic issues
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo_Brooks

He was technically signed up with the party and most people thought it was kind of a joke like last time. It made for good publicity.

If you're going to have a rat as the speaker it may as well be a leaf

yeah thats why trump looked tired and about to cry today.

You guys cant admit reality

I like Trey Gowdy, but I think he's more of a mainline repub

Because rural and suburban people voted for him during the primary and not the establishment's good goy neocons they are supposed to.

This kike needs to leave now.

He's also the faggot that told us we wouldnt be getting senate and house term limits.

because he pretended to be one, retard

I don't think there's any limit on who can participate as a Republican nominee, it's just that if you're not either an establishment party member with donors line up or a billionaire, you're going nowhere

like 70%+ of republicans supported him.

meanwhile 40% of dems supported bernie, literally ALL black people voted hillary and kept her in the game.

Fire up those Steve king memes

Well what else would you call Trump appointees, it's not like he's going to pick up unloyal lefties. If the majority of his picks are more conservative then you're average conservative would that make them far right or at least farther right? He's also not going to pick up people unloyal to his cause so they're going to be loyalists to a degree. Combined you get far right loyalists would you not? Not really sure why you needed to jump to some exaggerated conclusion there. Did you feel the need to compensate or validate yourself buddy?

7-Dimensional Shogi

8-Dimensional Baduk

There goes his future chances of being president thank god. Lion Ted 2024

I understood how he won it. I just wanted to know if there was any rule to be allowed to be a candidate at the Republican nomination.
ok thanks.

Really, I thought everyone killed themselves after Hilldog lost.

9-Dimensional Risk

Reminder that Trump is an absolute madman that keeps an actual list of names of people that have wronged him, just so he can destroy them when the time comes.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

His cabinet is full of people that didn't support him initially and/or don't share his views. Pence himself endorsed Ted Cruz

It's hard to say who really is behind Trump and who isn't given how unconventional he is.

>I just wanted to know if there was any rule to be allowed to be a candidate at the Republican nomination.
they could have kicked him out if they wanted, it would guarantee a hillary win though.

it would also guarantee that the GOP disbands.

are you retarded? he wanted to be speaker badly. he even admitted in a recent talk at a college that he was a diehard liberal and that he had to use the conservative platform to get into the house. i didnt understand how or why he wasnt fucking removed right then and there. besides, this faggot has done everything against the republicans. ryan and mccain are scum who are working for the democrats and have probably taken payoffs in the millions

>The bannon outlet says that so it must be true

Oh sweetie he's here to stay. Your orange man is barely smart enough to tie his shoes

How fucking hard is it to just do a public press conference and just say "Pual Ryan, You're Fired" and then just walk off the podium into your office and sign right then a there an executive order killing obamacare in its entirety and removing state boundaries on buying health insurance?

For fucks sake

I heard his endorsement live, he sounded depressed as hell saying he endorsed him.

wait,

was this trump's plan all along?

I TRIED SOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAARDD

AND GOTTTTT SO FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Previously passed Federal Congressional legislature is beyond the scope of what Trump can affect with executive orders, especially on matters concerning budget

Thats the big issue with your Constitution : It wants to prevent Dictator too much and therefore its full power for parliamentarism (which is a really bad thing, since people don't vote for senators but for a party).

PAUL RINO ON SUICIDE WATCH

No, he definitely didn't want it and was practically forced into it.

Probably. He has played everyone in the past before.

Ryan is a 5th column nigger snake traitor. He endorses Ryan and his bill that Ryan has bragged about working on for 8 years. Ryan locks the bill away hiding details of it until you vote for it, everyone loses faith and Ryans bill fails, the only thing he has worked on his whole life. Ryan falls on his sword, gives Trump chance to fire him or something and push his own bill of repeal and replace, which is something Ryan didnt want.

Now that it failed, we see Ryans bills details and its just Obamacare 2.0

Yes! Yes!

Steve King for Speaker of the house!

People do vote for senators.
We have party primaries in the states where we elect them just like we do with presidents

We are going to genocide your entire nation, leaf.

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=JkEXUFlh_EA

At the outset, there were no parties. It had been predicted that the formation of parties would pose a direct threat to our political system. IIRC George Washington was the only president to not belong to a political party.

I think it could help to amend the constitution so that members of congress can't serve more than two terms in a row, or something like that.

Also reverse the part in the 17th amendment that allows people to vote for senators. Those are supposed to be appointed by state governments to keep state governments relevant -- this is supposed to be a union where each state is basically its own sovereign country.

Ryan is so pathetic that even cuckservatives think he's worthless.

Can any of you Burgerfats explain to me how, when the populace elects Donald Trump, this useless cuck is the house speaker, who put this fucking guy in power?

Didn't Trump say he was gonna repeal Obamacare day 1? Where was his plan for that?

Paul Ryan didn't even want to be speaker in the first place. He refused the offer twice before he finally accepted because literally no one else would take it.

BUT IN THE END

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Stop masturbating.

He certainly got to work on it on day 1 with his very first executive action, which allowed federal agencies to be able to issue deferments and other crap like that in order to reduce the costs associated with Obamacare. Unfortunately, he also listened when Rand said they should replace at the same time as repealing and now we have the mess that got blocked today

this is fucking awesome!!! cant wait to see paul ryan go down in flames. he's a freaking liberal democrat infil-traitor p.o.s

Who here is ready for Rand Paul 2024?
Too bad uncle Ron might not be here to see it.

He's a diehard classical liberal with a love affair with Ayn Rand.

Can I ask whats so bad about being Speaker of the House that no one wants the position?

I wonder what it's like to be a Trump voter watching him lose and lose. (Oh sorry cucks I mean "Win on purpose! Secret plan! 4D ches!")

I mean, when Hillary lost I felt bad, but I had my fulfilling job and rich personal life to fall back on. Trump cucks have NOTHING. How do they feel now?

>breitbart

Ryan was already on precarious ground- if Clinton had won, they'd have tossed him out already. As it was, he needed a major success to cement his position. This was anything but- he got the chance and blew any hope of passing an ACA replacement straight down the tubes.

I don't give him six months as Speaker after this. Someone's head has to roll for the failure, and he was already on the block.

Say it with me
Mr. speaker

gowdy

Congress isn't tied to the president intrinsically like your parliament seats are tied to a European president/PM. You vote separately for congress reps/senate members depending on your district and everyone votes separately for the president. This can theoretically result in having a congress controlled/half controlled by the opposite party of the president. Speaker of the house is just the "leader" of one half of congrsss; the House of Representatives.

I know right? Drumpf's only puppetmaster owns Breitbart.

While every Speaker to date has been a House member- it's true. Constitutionally speaking, there is no requirement for the office to be held by one. The response for bucking that tradition would be ugly, however.

Learn how to freedom

We take out Ryan and let obamacare crash the health market so Dems get the blame around 2018.
Its a great plan

Hope Mcain and him gets treason charges, and Soros gets banned from US and it's territories.

thanks user

strict separation of power.

Because that has no real power in this case. He's not able to nullify laws directly, and the response would make the countersuits to the travel bans look like kiddie court.

gohan nooooooooo

Meanwhile in Canada.

Rhodes in jail next monday. Trump runs GOP now.

o shit, was this 4D chess by Trump to get Paul Ryan replaced by one of his people?

did he let the whole plan fail to make Ryan look like an even bigger retard so he gets replaced?

Speaker of the house is chosen by the members of the house majority.

You get blamed for literally everything. Look at this mess.

speaking of travel bans, when is the supreme court going to statue on this?
Some lawyers think that it's still winnable.

>a bill not being passed in the first 60 days means that it won't be passed within 4 years

Yep, it's a shill.

Likely after Gorsuch is confirmed. The confirmation hearings are next week