So when does the winning start?

So when does the winning start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvPUQ2L1-bU
cnbc.com/2017/03/15/trump-helped-write-obamacare-replacement-bill-speaker-ryan-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It wasn't his bill.

Obongo Lite a shit

Never.

When Obamacare collapses on itself

its really all over this time

now starts the whining.

I mean Clinton isn't our president so there's that.

Saged

Kill kill kididdly killll
Yourself bip bop badoo
Kuh kuh kuh kiiiiillll
Your selfyoufucking shiiiiillllll bip bop badoo~~
Biddly bee bop

SAY IT WITH ME:

MADAM PRESIDENT

When he brings it back as "Trumpcare" instead of "Ryancare". You're still operating in the 2d political world op you don't understand this was part of his master persuasion plan.

It started on November 8th 2016

Drumplshitskins have failed.

So did people get tired of winning immediately? Trump said everyone would get tired of winning after winning so much.

(((RUBIN)))

>Rubin

He never put his full weight behind it. It was a planned failure, this is clear as day.

4D chess

>planned failure

Nice try Drumpfcuck.

Yeah, it's nice to let the enemy get a hit every once in a while

Have you learned nothing?

Exactly! We won on November 8th, 2016. Any winning after that is just the cherry on top.

>being this deluded

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lyin DRUMPF is going to poop his diaper andcry on twitter today xD
You think he has an intern write his tweets, can by difficult to reach the keys with nubby fingers LMAO

Fool, your goy ryan is the sacrificial pawn to open lines of progress. He has to be got rid of, and this is how to do it.
Funny, isn't it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lyin DRUMPF is going to poop his diaper andcry on twitter today xD
You think he has an intern write his tweets, can by difficult to reach the keys with nubby fingers LMAO

How long will you Trump cocksuckers suck before you realize he's an impotent cuck clown?

There are 3 major groups in the GOP: Establishment (McCain/Ryan/Graham), Tea Party (a loose affiliation, the weakest group at this time) and the Trump team.

If you can't see how this weakens Ryan's baseline, you're an idiot best suited for 2d chess.

Explain to me how "le Frumpfy Drumpfy xD we did it reddit" lost.
The result of this bill:
>the media keeps shilling and lying
>Anyone who is against him remains against him
>Anyone who is for him remains for him
The only thing that changed after is that
>Paul Ryan's credibility is gone
and
>People start demanding more radical change forcing (((moderate))) RINOs to actually start changing things
Trump took a hit, but now he is in a better position in the long run. But I guess nobody remembers the rule of 4D chess

>118138918
>Proven to have been spied on
>Humiliated Rachel Maddow with the tax returns
>Russia investigation in it's death throes

shall I go on? everything you'll ever throw at Trump will continue blow up in your face

>Trump doesn't know shit about healthcare
>Trump shills the bill as if it was his own
>calls it a "great bill"
>tells republicans to vote for it "or else"
>not enough votes
>Trump now looks like an idiot to everyone except the awooooing autists in /ptg/ threads
>"daddy drumpf plays 54d checkers!! Look how he fought Ryan and won xD now he himself will have a good bill he will present in the next couple of days!!!"

HOW DO YOU CuCKS EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRESS YOURSELVES IN THE MORNING HOLY FUCK YOU ARE MENTALLY RETARDED

your first point and last point would be true if it was Opposite Day

Say it with me
IMPEACH
M
P
E
A
C
H

Trump said all along he would veto it if it wasn't perfect. So this was expected.

Nice try ShareBlue.

> Trump really won!
> ObamaCare was repealed, I tell you!
> Anything else is a SHILL!
> FAKE NEWS!
> LEFTISTS!
> TROLLS AND SHILLS!
> SHIIIIIIILLLLLLLSSS!!!!!!

Ahh, it is great to watch a REEEEEE live.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>118139904
oh nooooooo, some healthcare bill didn't go right. I guess this is the end of drumpf

>Jenifur Rubin
youtube.com/watch?v=PvPUQ2L1-bU

Giving Paul Ryan a rope and letting him hang himself with it counts as winning famalam also pic related

Havin' a look in the mirror, m8? ;^)

>So when does the winning start?
Poor child

(((Rubin)))
The same goblin Tucker destroyed on live TV

He also went on and on about how that the first thing he was going to do was repeal it and how horrible it was

Even when the Republicans control Congress he can't do anything to it, it's hilarious

>118140070
>Trump's "incidental" information was unmasked and used illegally

>Media getting more and more desperate to push the red scare despite months of fruitless investigations

Repeat after me

8 YEARS

It never stopped, you just are too stupid to see it.

He wanted Paul Ryan to get put in his place, he's been acting like a faggot to Trump for months now and Trump thought the best way to put him in his place was to humiliate him on a national level by letting him get to the final stages of his dogshit bill then pulling the rug out from underneath him.

Now it's time for Trump's own bill to appear.

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM PRESIDENT

>Obama is unable to pass legislation that Congress doesn't want
>FUCKING OBSTRUCTIONIST CONGRESS KICK EM ALL OUT REEEEEEEEE
>Trump is unable to pass objectively flawed legislation that Congress doesn't want
>THIS IS THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE FUCKING DRUMPF LOSES AGAIN LOL #I'MWITHHER #LOVETRUMPSHATE #PAYME
People are dumb. They're making fun of Trump for not being able to pass legislation that no one wanted (least of all the people currently making fun of Trump). I'm more worried of the possible future implications of Congress proving themselves to be time-wasters regardless of who's in the White House pressuring people to vote out enough Republicans in 2 years for them to lose their majority and then Trump getting stonewalled for the rest of his term(s) and having everything go full blue.

ITT: damage control

lolk

cnbc.com/2017/03/15/trump-helped-write-obamacare-replacement-bill-speaker-ryan-says.html

That's not how you quote, he.
Nice try tho, pretty dank. Your post I mean.
See you on the boards..... kid

Afetr impeachment

trumplets on suicide watch

It started when Hillary lost

>comparing those two situations
Obama was cucked out of a Democratic majority in the house in 2010, and they consistently told him to fuck off with any remotely liberal legislation. Trump has a republican majority (in the house the biggest since the 1920s) in every house, there is literally no reason this should happen.

This.

>there is literally no reason this should happen.
But it does because like I said, Congress wastes time no matter who is in office.

Republicans don't like Trump either, he's not enough like them for them to feel comfortable around him. He might as well be a democrat, as far as a lot of them are concerned.

Ya I can tell, he's just using the same strategy he used with the travel ban. By having it get blocked twice he's secretly preparing to have it get not blocked.

All part of his strategy, only cucks can't see it.

I see you're out of arguments. Ah what the hell, I'll give you a (You) anyway

>Ryan passing the blame

Everyone knew it wasnt gonna pass and he'd get stuck with the blame. Some people think Trump did it on purpose.

>thinks because trump is an R that means all the other R's like him.

lol. trump is political dynamite, we sent him there to blow it all up.

Ryancare fucking sucked.

Trump needs to listen to Bannon.

Trump gave a big ultimatum - pass my bill or Obamacare stay.

He FLOPPED HARD.

Art of the Deal??? Dear god, my sides...

>12D MIND CHESS

What would it take for you cucks to realize Trump doesn't really know what he's doing? I'm curious. What would it actually take?

When this happens
>pic related

What parts did Trump collaborate on though?

Wow, way to show her!

Maybe draining the swamp includes a dig out of establishment republican in the modterm. This sure helps that cause.

You can't reason with these people op. Trump can shit down their mouths and they'll thank him for making them smell like roses. A very literal manifestation of a personality cult

They still don't realize that this is all intentional.

Obamacare repeal is one of the two universal reliefs among Republicans besides cutting taxes, it was what helped them gain the House in 2010 in the first place. To be unable to repeal it when you are in control of everything is insane, to say nothing of just begging the base to be very very pissed.
On another note, anyone who beliefs just watching Obamacare collapse is a good idea is delusional. In theory, the idea sounds great. Obamacare and the insurance market in general collapses and you can blame it in your predecessor. Problem is that ignores the part where the insurance market collapses, normies will not be looking at the previous president for fucking up healthcare now, they're going to be pissed at the people in charge at the moment failed to prevent it in the first place.

> Some people

So, anyone who actually pays attention to these things? This was Ryan's baby, through and through. Trump gave it just enough support to completely screw Ryan. Now Ryan is out, and and any Conservacucks are on notice. Fuck, if the Dems had any brains they would have voted for the damn thing, making a big show of reluctance just so they could blame the Republicans when it blew up. Now Trump gets to come up with his own plan, on his own terms, and look like the reasonable one.

Politically, this was a fucking masterstroke.

>This was Ryan's baby, through and through. Trump gave it just enough support to completely screw Ryan.

Now what happens to Ryan after this?