Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/NeoFAG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

Probably a faggot male nurse

Lmao neogaf is a fucking cesspool.

wanna bet he's a kike too?

>not being a Democrat is more harmful to others than purposefully messing up medical procedures

Really makes you stink

You can't bump your own thread you fucking retard.

Just for that this reply is a sage.
>if you even know what that means

kill yourself kikelover

I think you should go back to neofag

Bump for those that would retaliate.

This site is so INCREDIBLY fucking disgusting. If this website doesn't make you a potential murderer, nothing will. Such sickening people.

hhahaahaha

>implying i took this screencap

Maybe not but it's abundantly clear you have no fucking clue how an imageboard works.

>it's far less damaging than people expressing those opinions in the grand scheme of things
What do they really think are the implications of racism
Do they think we could snap back to segregation at any moment and it's their job to prevent it
Or we're dangerously close to genociding minorities or something
Their mindset really shows how dangerous public school indoctrination is

I've accepted that liberalism is a mental disorder. That is disgusting.

voat.co/v/NeoFAG

NeoGAF is a shithole and they've been doing this for years. Go full SJW on them and find out where that nurse works. I'm sure they'll love knowing one of their employees is intentionally hurting the public because of their political views.

>that screencap
I will never get tired of winning. Simply because it's so much fun watching these fucks lose.

>Do they think we could snap back to segregation at any moment and it's their job to prevent it

We essentially already have it again anyway. Everyone who is capable of living among their own is doing so.

When are we going to genocide?
Aren't you fucks ready yet?

Don't even allow my Mrs to sleep in a bed with another person.

Not a bad idea but I don't have time today to play detective. Someone should do this and post results.

I spot a CIA nigger in that image.

>I can handle it because I have no emotional attachment to people

quit crying faggot

lol butthurt

I'M TIRED OF LOSING!!!
I WAS DELUSIONAL AND I REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPFFFF!!!!!!
DRUMPTF IS FINISHED!!!!

oops, wrong thread

But it's ok When Sup Forums Does Itâ„¢?

We could have an entire board just dedicated to neoGAF posts. They're a far better source of entertainment than Twitter.

i tink i taw a putty tat

>Jinxes ain't real tho ;)

Shame he didn't gave you aids. Just kiddung, you already have it.

>blood draws
>nurse
Pick one. Medical assistants make $10 an hour.

>haha im such a big person i wouldnt even get mad hehe hoho

sure thing

DOXX.

Somehow being a liberal NeoGAF poster goes hand in hand with liking Sony, Blizzard, EA and Ubisoft. I wonder why.

>that pic

Reminder that nu/v/ will unironically defend NeoGAF now.

What's a good Sup Forums approved website to get video gaming news from?

None.

This cannot be real. This is poes law in effect.

the entire forum is probably just shills talking to each other

>Ubisoft
Acclaimed nigger ubisoft
dayum
this finley nigger givin me chills

sorry... just had a flashback

wtf i thought vidya was redpilled

You're almost 20 years too late for red pilled games.

Same with the mod that banned him.

They were in the top 5 referrers to hillaryclinton.com

>nurse
There's plenty of other occupations besides nursing that do blood draws user. I'm a EMT/Phlebotomist, and personally I find that users actions to be as cringey as Chris Chan sperging out over the color of Sonics arms. But I will admit to having used larger gauge needles on patients who are actively being a dick to me and other healthcare staff when we are trying to help them. I would never try and make it hurt intentionally though. And especially never because they have differing political opinions. Shit I had a patient ask me if I voted for Trump last night and the world didn't end. It was just an opportunity to explain why Trump was the better choice between a life jacket or a life boat on this sinking ship.

Zelda is the most redpilled it gets with AAA games and for some reason those liberal freaks love it.

Literally all the gay people in the new Zelda are mentally ill freaks rather than well-adjusted people.

>Because of their political views
Why do you even say this dipshit. You're implying there are reasons to do such a thing.

> innaIDF as CLS of my team
> the useless dick who skates even at the expense of his mates is dehydrated
14 G is standart procedure, mate, I promise.

Fucc germcuckbreh, are you demented?!
Who
Why the fuck do you go to the most insane libtard asylum containment board and take time to read , filter and drop that fecalia.
Wtf

Shareblue replaced lots of crew to find the mole who posted about Brock's heart attack. That's why you get these weird ass shills who bump like retards. And they've changed their rules, as they are now allowed to use "hateful" language and pictures.

>far less damaging than ... expressing those opinions
punch maoists

Who the fuck doesn't bump their own thread?

Whenever someone accuses Sup Forums of being a safe-space echo-chamber, re-direct them to NeoGAF. Its a cesspit of insanity

Its a fucking videogame-forum yet you can and WILL still get banned for having the wrong fucking opinions.

>neogaf
can I borrow your time machine?

>acronyms
I'm gonna need for you to decode some of that for me greatest ally. I'm currently in a paramedic program and on stand by for nursing school when I finish.
Also
>14G
Exactly! When dipshits see that sucker unsheathed they start acting on their best behavior real quick.

that website is infested with brainwashed niggers.

People actually believe this shit, no wonder they crave to destroy their own nations and are filled with apathy

Why marry if you don't care if you personal whore is a whore? Passing down those beta genes and beta behavior to the next generation will only further sick the nation

CLS is combat lifesaver the USA armed forces equivalent of what I was. A combatant who's part of the team and is entitled to procedures up to and including IV's, airways, and injections. The next level up is not part of an infantry team and does field surgery.

Sauce?

Not that I doubt this in any way.

Ahh
Cool stuff man! I was almost going to enlist in the navy back in 2008 as a Navy Corpseman...that's basically what your position would be in burger navy terms I'm guessing...how long was your training for that kind of position?

These people are fucking insane.

Read the fucking thread

Just 3 months (jsut the medical stuff, not my general role)
I am basically supposed to know how to administer PHTLS first aid, and assist paramedics or doctors in their field procedures like intubs or chest tubes.

This HAS to be fake.

Oh wait. Reddit. Just another reason I and so many others caution every going there

Talk about having your head in the sand

Do you plan on expanding your skill set in medicine when your done with your service commitment?
I'd recommend it

I guess you could say he made a

Neogaffe

Already out for a year. I worked as a first aid/security for trips guy (all school and organized tourism in Israel has that), and I was considering taking an official Red Star of David EMT course, but I never found the time. Now I am in University so I won't get around to it, at least until I have my B. Sc.

>neogaf in current year
this one activated + roasted my almonds. thanks!

digits of trooth

>bachelors of science?
You planing on going for Med school and getting the MD or something else?

holy fucking shit

The point is you can't bump your own thread as in it doesn't work if you're the OP. You'll be asking how to greentext next.

Nope. I am going to be a scientist mate. My romance with medicine ends here, except for the fact I am a disaster relief guy and a medic in my reserves service until I am 45. So, you know. I'll have some affairs with medicine.

ufff that last guy though
>ur time, ur pussy, ur rules c u tuesday honey bun

>neoGAF
nigger infested shithole

how has amirox not OD'd yet

>I shall be a SCIENTIST!
Godspeed user! What are you looking towards. Biochemistry seems to be the future of 'people based science' from what I've read. What's your interests?

The most we found is that he lives in Austin, Texas.

>caring about what goes on on a site full of 30 year old kids

real life is weirder than anything someone could make up

Physics because it's my passion for as long as I remember myself.
Chemistry because it complements it nicely and the lab work is fun and refreshing after all the penwork for physics

I think MrToughPants is just taking the piss.

>thinking that needles hurt

Must be some gigantic faggot, then again it's a leftist.

as a left leaning moderate this bitch should go down. no excuse for this shit, especially in the medical industry.