youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3943269,00.html
dalje.com/en-world/hitlers-relative-found-happiness-in-israel/171010
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he suicide bro
he fucked a dog

We already know that the ALLIES fucked up.

vocaroo.com/i/s0QiMn0w1y9h

that retard is Adolf Fucking Clown Hitler?¿ Good memories with Goebbles? Better call Heinrich he is your royal friend lmao LMAO LMAO mmm Member Berlin 1945???? Germany gets rape mmm or maybe you prefer the blitz 1940 lmao

BLACKED

ps: his father was a Jew LMAO LMAO LMAO

you guys member Alois Hitler? cause Adolf cant member lmao lmao

Kid, this board is not for you.

I FUCKED HITLERS MOM SO BAD THEN I HANG HER DOWN LIKE MUSSOLINI WIFE

>Why didn't you listen?

I can't speak German and I wasn't alive then.

thats true Hitler Youth must die in Berlin 1945 too LMAO LMAO LMAO

Please go to your grandparents and say: "Hitler was right, I am ashamed that you fought him and Germany."

Why didn't he listen his based Field Marshals and Generals?

PLEASURE INTENSIFIES

I'm sorry, mein Führer.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPS38fgH3BA

You're not funny at all.

OMG Pick related reveals that Hitler was just a Puppet omg OMG OMG REALITY INTENSIFIES

ye you are familiar with Mussolini wanna hang down? LMAO LMAO

Reminder that the spaniard shitposting here is the same spaniard making Communist threads all the time.

omg I can see you ass broken from here LMAO
stupid german and USA. I dont get it why USA didnt support Germany if they were the same shit.

He's like a fucking child. Too bad Franco's not around to purge that faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=7t5ZnT3qf0w

how are you going to stop me piece of shit? Maybe call Mussolini? Hang down bro

youtube.com/watch?v=udeHUibpe6Y

you are a piece of shit and no ones complaining I wish you die soon stupid yankee

who let the dirty spaniard useless bum in here?

suck my fucking spaniard giant cock piece of fucking yankee trash.

Isn't tjis the same fat fuck loser who post that "commietard general" thread everyday?

Also be glad you are not talking witb any of us face to face, or your ugly "face" would be covered in blood, and (You) running while calling your mom.

wtf bulgarian shit LMAO here in SpAIN Is full of bitches from your country looking for a future. Maybe I fucked your mother who knows? Lets fight is one man army against full retard facists pieces of shits

>leftie manlet
>giant cock

kek, crypto-kike Bolshevist on suicide watch. Your day is coming, marrano.
youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc

fuck off with that pic you literal turkish shitksin

>retard fascists
>falling for the "muh commies are smart" meme
>being this retarded

saludos a mis fans de Chile go full Pinochet and Die. Maybe you cant touch me because I destroy your face first then I kill your children puto chileno de mierda hijo de la gran puta

mira la bandera de USA
Chill bro I just fucked your fathers ass

lol one man army. you are a bitch posting antifa/communist shit on Sup Forums faggot.
i'd choke you with my cock if you weren't such a pathetic faggot.
also i've never met a spanish faggot that isn't literally a bum. you fags are so useless now wonder your country is going to the shitter.

Sieg Heil Israel you fucking Yankee german shit gonna suck My jewish COCK.
WE RULE THE WORLD YOU PIECES OF SHIT

>queen of spades tattoo on her arm

RACE MIXERS, GTFO!

Too bad about the tattoo.

Antifa still here and quickly filtered. One and only reply for you btw.

ye you Bulgarian still living in the 90's Third world piece of shit go buy a BWM for first time OMG

>shitskin
>being racist just like us

This is good news. Soon he will be one of us

No way. I personally know some commies when I were at school. They are just a "wannabe tought" manlets, literally.
They are sub 5'7, ridicously stupid (lowest grades in my class), and I once threw a soft ball at the belly of one of them, playing sports. The manlet fell to the floor, and got upset. Hahahahaha, they are just a bunch of inferior "people"

Top kek he posted 2 replies to your comment which both as insulting ahah check your second post.

go get a job you faggot bum useless monkey.

>tattoo
>too skinny to bear children

NO TANKS

WE RULE THE WORLD THANK YOU, NAZI GERMANY DID A GREAT JOB FOR US

And even more antifa with shopped images. Another one for the filter.

go to school bro you children use to work at 8 years old third world bulgarian scum. Went to sofia in 2006 there was real poverty bro

I hope you Yuro bros can see these redpill videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k

Of course it's him, I annouced it previously with my first post.

its my againts you fascist pigs who have nothing to do against me because I already murdered Hitler in 1945 you pieces of shit have no Leader now. You italian bullshit gonna hang down full Mussolini hard mode with wife included. And again yes its just me come up and get me piece of fascis lazio fucking bullcrap

Fuck this moron.
Hitler killed more whites than did the niggers and muds combined.

s-sorry uncle Adolph but I wasn't born yet...

The ticks, as a pest, are persistent, but all they can, is suck blood of greater men. They will never create and eventually die, like all parasites without their host.

Sorry, Dolphy, we messed It all.

>go full Pinochet and die
>die

I'm not a commie, so I won't die
Pic related is the average commietard during the Pinochet era (those were amazing times)

lol. truth hurts doesn't it you euro-bum.
why are all spaniards such useless shits?
i know at least 10 spanish fuckheads and the are all unemployed and in their late 20's .

Whatever you say, Schlomo

actually the inferior one is you and you didnt notice lmao probably those guys are not wasting the time in Sup Forums like you piece of shit

I like watching foreigners struggle to write in English

The tattoo is Photoshop

>fighting for your people is wrong
The only shame was that he lost. He was right.

Based

HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL, COMMIETARD?

I'm all ear nigger

Check this one if you haven't already user.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4

>mfw your commie-ass gets killed by nazis

10/10 pretty good

But you are here too. Retarded

lul. that makes us a hard-working nation. while you faggot bums stay jobless until your late 30's lul. ironically because your parents will be dead and you won't have someone else taking care of you.
you might want to start sucking some dick from now to be used to it later on

Fighting for your people is right.
But
Invading white counties and murdering neighborhoods is fucking evil and retarded.

I love to see Yankee trying to write in spanish xD its even funnier bro

im not a fascist piece of shit like you lmao

you should kys

Each and every single European nation is guilty of that then, frog.

>be French
>march soldiers into Germany after World War 1 to force money out of Germans
>get insanely butthurt when Germany fucks you in the ass in a matter of weeks only years later
France was and is as Jewish-owned as all the world powers.

hey thats actually funny its a nice portrait of capitaslist society these days. Yeah its true I don't want to take my time going to work I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag And ten or fifteen girls What the hell I wanna go off into -- and go to work for? Work for what, money? I got all the money in the world I'm the king, man
I run the underworld, guy I decide whos does what and where they do it at What am I, gonna run around and act like I'm some teenybopper somewhere, for somebody else's money?
I make the money, man, I roll the nickels
The game is mine I deal the cards.

You are a commie. That's 6 million times worse. Also how does pic related make you fell?

Because he wanted me dead.

If he didn't want me dead tho...

Hitler didn't fight for his people. He fought to invade and subjugate everyone else - or are you going to tell me that Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Greece, Denmark, Norway, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Greece and fucking Luxembourg are all rightfully part of Germany?

Stupid fucking cunt.

feels great now he is in hell getting his ass raped by demons

Daily reminder this is what our antifa opposition looks like KEK

>ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3943269,00.html
>DNA study: Hitler had Jewish roots
>Belgian researchers examine DNA samples of 39 Hitler relatives, say he had Jewish, African roots

>dalje.com/en-world/hitlers-relative-found-happiness-in-israel/171010
>Hitler’s Relative Found Happiness in Israel
>All these converted Germans are not at all as interesting as the great-great nephew of Adolf Hitler, a person called in Israel ‘the Jewish Hitler’. His great grandfather was the half-brother of Adolf Hitler.
>His motives for moving to Israel and converting to Judaism are therefore, obvious. Like Aharon he studied theology to find peace and he found himself in Judaism.

Facts are the facts, deal with it /pol.
It was Hitler who led Germany in a suicidal war against all world
It was Hitler who ordered to draft young German scientists as cannon fodder to the Eastern Front
It was Hitler, who made the most idiotic decisions during the war and ignored advice of his generals, which led to catastrophic results
It was Hitler, who in April 1945 ordered to blow up all remaining infrastructure in Germany,
It was Hitler who said to his armaments minister Albert Speer, (who wanted to stop destruction orders) that "Germans have lost the war and therefore are unworthy of life"
IF Europe and Germany in particular is strangled by multiculturalism - you can thank Hitler for all that.
>hurr he saved German economy in 1930s
Germans would have made this recovery without him. As they did in after WW2. Recovery in 1930s has to be attributed to resourcefulness of German people, not Nazis.

HOW THE FUCK Sup Forums STILL WORSHIPS THIS FAGGOT?

And here comes the Eternal Anglo!

Nice fake news pasta, Schlomo

yes he fought for destroying of Germany. He succeeded Berlin got raped in 1945 which was his main mission. People actually thinks that was a good idea these days, that Jew crap is just an alibi LMAO

>Brit
>actually criticizing expansion during wartime
lol, neck yourself, faggot

>be commie
>be christian

Choose one you fucking retard.
Pic relaged shows what we do to scum like you (ie: what you deserve)

More "great fighters" of Antifa

well done goy, you made Mr.Schlomo extra proud today! keep fighting those ebil fascists online

Pic related shows a other one

Also this

That's something you should ask your damn grandparents.

Very nice!

Hitler was great because he destroyed germany and make jews great again.
We used to hate on Hitler but actually we own he a lot. So sieg heil Israel thanks to the fourth reich fuhrer

who cares this happens in every third world country. Pinochet is dead like all these commies I hope you are glad