Happening!

Shooting in Lille, France. Gunfire heard near central metro station, multiple wounded.

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/845392175152185346

>ib4 religion of peace strikes again

Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm
express.co.uk/news/world/783671/shooting-lille-porte-darras-france
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what the shooters religion was.

((((FUCK)))

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS JUST PART OF A RUSSIAN FALSE FLAG CAMPAIGN TO LEND CREDENCE TO LE PEN'S XENOPHOBIC CRUSADE

>wounded
Is it that hard to kill at least 1 person with a gun?

Most likely Buddhist

Any other sources?

waiting for the killer to be confirmed as white

Stop insulting the Prophet you infidel.

Report all leaf Islamaphobic attacks to the RCMP.

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm

Le Pens campaign team really know how to get attention

Probably nothing, maybe some gang.

Good riddance

France deserves this for messing with ME and Africa

But aren't guns banned there????

Just another white French national

Fake news. Drumpf BTFO!

30 guns per 100 habitants

>"messing with"

You mean colonizing aka distributing civilization, which ended 50 years ago?

I WANT WAR. I WANT TO FIGHT.

No, only some categories of guns are prohibited.

I guess you could say France is now a Lille bit beyond saving. Vive Le Macron! Vive Le EU!

express.co.uk/news/world/783671/shooting-lille-porte-darras-france

>BREAKING: Terror fears after shooting at Lille metro - several injured

>A SHOOTING has left several people, including a child, injured in Lille, France, this evening.
>including a child
>including a child
>including a child

Je ne crois pas ca. When people from France come to the U.S. they tell me they have hardly even seen firearms before. I know that is anecdotal, but I don't believe your statistic.

HERE WE GO AGAIN

I bet it was some polish far-right catholic fundamentalist.

DRUMPF BTFO

That's just part of living in a big city

It's to be expected.

Because it's mostly farmers that have them. And farmers stay there and don't show them or go to a shooting range.

part & parcel?

probably just a warm day in France desu

Not terrorism, sorry lads
It's """""just""""" gang related shit

Wow another terrorist attack in France what a surprise.

Literally a helpless shithole, arm the UK before we become helpless too

Please stop saying islam is related to this,the shooter is probably an amish or a sikh

The hunters I know own several rifles, this stat is possible.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sadiq using a proxy
>checks flag
Oh. You're serious.

farmers and their mums

I'm so tired, haven't slept well all week. You must be tired too, so much to worry about. Let's get some rest, close our eyes and sleep.

Leaf

Those fucking radical Shintoists at it again

They just released pics of the shooter.

Hindi.

Well, I hope this help Le Pen.
Digits confirm.

>INCLUDING A CHILD
INCLUDING A CHILD
>INCLUDING A CHILD

Ok this is getting ridicolous.
le pong do something

>europe

Just another day in a multicultural country, this is not news OP

Why do transalphas love this guy so much?

He's honestly not funny at all, this coming from someone who loves weird comedy and is right wing.

I guess because he has nu-male features but in a 6'4 strong Chad body

what the fuck is with this sudden influx of shit-tier memes that all have retarded text comments appended to the bottom?

He can't keep getting away with it

>Lille
didn't something happen here last summer? there were so many happenings I forgot...

A hilarious mass shooting in central Lille has left 'many wounded' and sparked fears of a fantastic terror attack.

It is unclear who carried out the attack and whether or not it is still ongoing. It is assumed that vengeful buddhists are behind a statue somewhere, laughing at how hilarious this is.

Hilariously armed police have sealed off roads into the city centre as they try to contain the situation.

French reports say there were several funny shots fired near the Porte d'Arras metro station at around 9.50pm.

At least three ugly people were injured, including a sexy 14-year-old; gender unspecified.

Those injured received wounds all over their disgusting bodies, reports French news site La Voix Du Nord.

The identity of the those injured in the attack is NOT unknown.

It comes as France remains in a hilarious state of alert following a string of French Nationalist Baker terror attacks during the past 12 minutes.

My friends in Lille are telling me it is "probably just gangs."

>inb4 gangs are Muslims.

Might be thinking of the beheading in Rouen

Of course it is, but it's most likely muslims shooting others muslims

Why do French people love getting shot to death?

It probably wasn't a real gun.

>france needs to vote far right to get rid of the muslim scum
what a shitty world we live in.

Gangs are probably muslim breh.

Same here. And they also use that excuse to try to obscure islamic violence.

They trot out the "killed other muslims/muslims were the victim" shit to cover up the fact that it's street killings of people in the name of warring medieval religions. As if that's fucking normal.

Well shit what do you suggest us to do? All other parties are sold to the "let's appease these crazies and maybe they won't make to much fuss" cause. It's not like your country didn't put an authoritarian leader into power to solve some issues either.

They stand out with the white flags

One of peace, multiculturalism and love, goy

Happening?

Nope, only three wounded, it's not happening.

Just another day in France. Nothing to see here.

dont really care anymore desu

kek

BFMTV says nothing about it, so I don't care

Chicago alone has more homicides than the entire country of France even with weekly terrorist attacks. Fix your country before lecturing us about security, burgers. I can take criticism from safer countries but from the USA? Oh please give me a break.

How many more times do it have to happen?
How many more years does this have to go on?
How bad does it have to get before people understand that the only solution is to

REMOVE

FUCKING

KEBAB.

lmao.

bro the undesirables here reside in the shittiest parts of the shittiest cities in the shittiest states.
i live absolutely nowhere near these places, as does any intelligent american

IT'S HAPPENING

Extreme Jainism.

>Chicago alone has more homicides than the entire country of France even with weekly terrorist attacks
Chicago just got Satan triples for their number of shootings so far this year

crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/

not really. most likely muslim drug dealers shooting other muslim drug dealers and failing to really injure anyone

I bet it was one of those low class Pakis
>Low it man
>Macca tings
>On da next hype
>Waste man
>Chattin shit

>bro the undesirables here reside in the shittiest parts of the shittiest cities in the shittiest states.

that's the same in Europe though. they all hang around the same handful of cities

>NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD

Watch all the stupid Muslims blame this on Zionists.

Always happening in eurocuckland.

I bet he was one of those sikhs

>Chicago alone has more homicides than the entire country of France

That's not even true, did you even bother to look it up you faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg

Pls someone summary, am too drunk. Forgive me

More fatwa from the religion of peace

Scientologist

>express.co.uk/news/world/783671/shooting-lille-porte-darras-france
Terroristically though...

>Shooting in Lille, France. Gunfire heard near central metro station, multiple wounded.

Yeah you're plastered.

WE'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING TO STOP THE AGNOSTIC PEOPLE'S FRONT!

Why don't you stay the fuck out of Syria you fagget?

Nigs killing nigs is a perk, not a bug.

Thoughts and athiest prayers to the victims involved

WHICH RELIGION OF PEACE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?

But isn't that a philosophy?

9mm, what did you expect?

Fucking atheists killing people in the name of nothing

Le Pen President Confirmed

>Trump tells Mayor Rahm Emanuel to seek federal help after city’s most violent year in two decades saw 762 killings and 1,100 more shooting incidents than 2015

>Sur la France hexagonale, le nombre d'homicides s'est établi à 892 morts

Even if it's not true, a country of 67 million had 130 more death (terrorist attacks included) than a urban area of 10 million. America is a shithole, we could have a truck killing dozens of people every week and we'll still not have as bad homicide rates as the USA.

City people don't have gun, unless they are sandniggers.
Guns are in another less populated catles, all of them.

Guns aren't as easy to use as most people think. There's a reason so many nogs in the ghetto end up hitting everyone but the person they're shooting at.

>We could have a truck killing dozens of people every week

Don't worry, you will.