New Evidence, Pedogate

h ttps://steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin

New information: David Werner "Werner has worked in more than 50 countries, mostly developing countries.. He has been a consultant for UNICEF, WHO, the Peace Corps, UNDP, and UN-ESCAP and various state and federal governments ranging from Mexico to India and Iran. He has received awards and/or fellowships from the World Health Organization, the American Pediatric Association, the American Medical Writers Association, Guggenheim,[2] and the MacArthur Foundation,[3] among others. Werner is a founding member of the International People's Health Council... also been active in the Planning and Analytic Group for the People's Health Movement..

However,

"Werner resigned from the organization in 1993 after board members voted for his dismissal following allegations that he had sexually abused teenaged Mexican boys in his care." Werner was never charged.

"Board members say that reputation made it painful to oust Werner, and they are careful to say they have no direct knowledge of his sexual involvement with any child. But four board members and two staffers say that over the past year, Werner confirmed to them that he had sex with underage boys from Mexico, telling them he considered the encounters a positive influence on the children.

“I said, ‘These were sexual relationships with minors?’ ” said Dr. Davida Coady, a Berkeley pediatrician who became Hesperian’s president after Werner’s resignation. Coady, a board member at the time, was in Guatemala when Werner resigned.
“David said, ‘Yes.’ He said he never abused anybody, that it was part of mentoring.”"

Drawing by Werner from his website:(looks like he worships moloch)

This is all tied to Esalen and Tavi closely.

A guy on the Faculty of Esalen is a Co-director on Werner's site, and they co-authored articles together. We need to dig here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2Kzxh
politicsofhealth.org/
woofactormusic.com/www.
woofactorvoices.com/tlin-chase)
archive.is/CBI0z)
archive.is/2Y6jy)
web.archive.org/web/20170323195949/http://www.thetigerstripes.com/)
web.archive.org/web/20170323200039/http://www.illegalrodeo.com/)
archive.is/5KbI1
archive.is/9288u
archive.is/chivm
archive.is/d7LWr
web.archive.org/web/20160417043347/http://bluebearmusic.org/blue-bear-school-of-music-2/about_blue_bear_school_of_music/staff-board
davidbwerner.info/my-art-work/drawings-autobiographical.html?page=1
archive.is/iANvI
archive.is/MUKAl
archive.is/tYMd3
archive.is/3zzil
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

bump bump

>"evidence"

h ttp://archive.is/HZWGE

Healthwrights is the pedo, Werner's site that he started AFTER being accused of pedophilia, and AFTER he resigned from Hesperian over it.

Jason Weston seen here is on the board of Healthwrights. He's a co director of it.

h ttp://archive.is/HZWGE

more from werner's own website

"role playing" birth apparently

Jason Weston on Werner's site HealthWrighs

from "autobiographical drawings"

ht tp://archive.is/Qo7gf

More from Werner's "autobiographical drawings"

h ttp://archive.is/Qo7gf

Subtitle for this reads ""The boy on the rock, who reminded me of Michel Angelo's David, was so beautiful that all the creatures of the forest could not take their eyes off him.""

Ok so the reason this matters is because of WHO this pedo is connected to. Starting with Jason Weston. I am sure there's more.

Pedo > Jason Weston. Jason Weston = Esalen Factuly.

Esalen = Tavi.

archive.is/2Kzxh

Esalen = tavi

Apologies for pdf

h

ttp://www.esalen.org/sites/default/files/resource_attachments/1967-Psychology-Today.pdf

bump

the point, here

FBI user referenced some of this last year

bump bump

Bump

pls kek let the children go

So what you're saying is this guy can admit to fucking little boys and go free, whereas mere distribution of CP would land an ordinary person in the slammer on a pedo list, or at least with an ankle tag and probation?

Huh.

yup

because he's an owl worshipper Tavi connected UN guy

Nobody puts the UN in prison. Nobody.

>am tired

Isn't it funny how that stupid pizza place was given all the attention by the media and not shit like this?

The pieces just keep coming together

Did I mention the time Werner wrote an article about how globalism is not only inevitable but "desirable"?

ht tp://web.archive.org/web/20040828081251/politicsofhealth.org/

Perhaps more interesting how the epidemic of "rape culture" in universities sends people into trigger fits over adults or perhaps in some cases statutory rapists, but not things like this.

Note the date on this picture of the pedo with the children, and then realize that people in power KNEW he fucked little boys years before this.

As in, by the time this picture was taken, he had already resigned from Hesperian because the board members there confronted him about his child molestation habit getting too obvious to hide anymore. (the higher ups admitted they knew for years, it wasn't until a lowly staff member started talking that they even kicked him out)

htt
ps://steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin

Bump

Jason Weston is Co Director at HealthWrights which is Werner's site.

He is also Executive Director of HAI Global

And Faculty at Esalen.

And a "photographer."

We should have never got distracted with the comet shit, this was what it was always all about

Here is Weston's GoFundMe for HAI Global, expressing how badly it was affected hy the valley fire in CA

Because Harbin Hot Springs is its headquarters.

Harbin Hot springs is the connection to RA user,

and Harbin Hot Springs in its previous incarnation as Harbinger under Don Hammrick is where others have claimed to have experience MKULTRA type abuse, and specifically stated that the CIA was involved.

Hammrick would use a small plane and Harbin's small landing strip - almost every day.

What does that remind you of?

h ttp://archive.is/OEoJB

h ttps://steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin

no goy focus on the pizza parlor, tune in to David Seaman as well

new evidence is in that your scapegoating cult is going to lose to islam becasue you keep focusing on fertility negative delusions

Someone left this comment on a blog post about Harbin /Harbinger a few years ago, and it was not the only one like this.

archived blog post here

h ttp://archive.is/5WneL

>posting sexualized gifs of children

Harbin is a member of the Centers Gathering, and is also the headquarters for Ecstatic Living.

>sexually abused teenaged Mexican boys
Fucking nasty.
Puttin his dong in a taco.
wtf

Bump for justice.

Burn this fucking nest of snakes to the ground

Ecstatic Living is a tantric sex school (it's hippy sacred yoga sex guys, it's vegetarian sex, it can't be BAD)

And this sacred sex tantra school also happens to advocated early sex ed for four year olds. Pic from blog post by Ecstatic Living director Logan Rose who also works at Harbin

h ttp://archive.is/FUHxJ

Holy shit,

What are the odds Trump knows about this shit now

If I didn't already make this clear - Ecstatic Living is based out of >>>>>>Harbin

Considering that WH staff browse here there is always a good chance they'll notice breads posted here

chequed

I hope Bannon knows what a great job he's doing, and his vision for America is amazing. Evola and Howe are fantastic authors that I've read because he's a fan.

Do you think the MK Ultra patients are the ones comiting the majority of the mass shootings in America?

I was thinking the other day that if radical muslims wanted to chimp out they have all the guns and ammo here that they would need and they prob would of done so by now in large numbers

Makes more sense to send out robotic MK Ultra people once every few months to stir up trouble

Ecstatic living teaches at these campuses.

Mount Madonna Center
Breightenbush Hot Springs
Harbin Hot Springs
Esalen
Omega
the haven

Notice the logo - heart with an e/ loop inside it.

h ttp://archive.is/GfaJd

Some of RA user's medical record from the OP on this

ht

tps://steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin

More at the link at top of thread ^ read for context

Everything going on at harbin corroborates what RAanon said

So yes. This is evidence.

Were you around when Sup Forums was all about having Evola threads 24/7?

When I heard Bannon was all into Evola I was like
>kek

Read Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder

SO.

HAI Global headquartered at Harbin...... if you dig, on zoominfo type stuff you see Lin Chase pop up.

And "Vixen Strategy LLC" + HAI Global.

h ttps://archive.is/F386s

So then when you start digging more into Vixen Strategy LLC, and Lin Chase - she was a former executive with Accenture, an IT expert,.. and...

They have been chimping out, the media tries cover

MK Ultra isn't about some brainwashing program to make people attack when they hear a trigger word. It was about creating artificial schizophrenia since individuals affected by the process were much easier to socially engineer/manipulate mentally.

Lin Chase runs Lilboppers.com, Illegalrodeo.com,

she pretends to be into "music" but it looks like a pretty obvious front.

Why is an LLC like "VixenStrategy" running a kid site like lilboppers?

And why is LinChase claiming she worked at businesses that don't appear to exist?

Ah I see,

Does this fall in line with the Fort Lauderdale airport shooter?

Was reported to be schizophrenic, stated the CIA was making him watch ISIS videos

>having Evola threads 24/7?
Missed it.
Bannon should start a book club.
My copy of ride the tiger arrived today.

It would make sense, also factor in that the CIA is not the only group to engage in that kind of thing. ISIS does too, and given the long history the IC has with terror it's always possible that manipulation techniques were learned and knowledge of them spread around.

List of sites registered to vixen strategy LLC

According to their site, Vixen Companies include:

(apologies for mess)

www. bigtechstrategy.com
www. woofactormusic.com
h ttp://web.archive.org/web/20170323200637/
woofactormusic.com/www. woofactorvoices.com h
ttp://web.archive.org/web/20170323200428/woofactorvoices.com/tlin-chase)
www. lilboppers.com [Archive](archive.is/CBI0z)
www. fatbitchproductions.com [Archive](archive.is/2Y6jy)
www. renditionmassage.com (404's, could not find archives)
www. thetigerstripes.com [archive](web.archive.org/web/20170323195949/http://www.thetigerstripes.com/)
www. illegalrodeo.com [Archive](web.archive.org/web/20170323200039/http://www.illegalrodeo.com/)

Point was to list them not advising to click links directly ^

Some of these sites don't exist, the ones that do look shady. And the woman and Vixen Strat = HAI Global which = Harbin. AGAIN.

>Bannon should start a book club.

I cannot find any evidence that Bit Tech Strategy exists.

But this woman was an executive at accenture? How?

An IT expert executive - listing herself at nonexistent companies. Let's think logically about why someone would do that.

Because they are CIA?
Because they are running C P sites for the HAI Global types? (or trafficking? Everything she lists is located on the same marina in SF)

Is that what we're looking at here?

Someone with tech skill needs to actually dig on her and these sites.

archive.is/5KbI1

h ttp://archive.is/5KbI1

h ttp://archive.is/uLTyJ

There's owls in more than 1 of his drawings. Found this one as well

He really puts a lot of emphasis into drawing penises and crotch bulges.

WTF is this woman doing? Interview with the Gazette about the wonders of being a female executive. In Bangalore India for Accenture which - based itself in BERMUDA (rofl) before moving to Ireland in 2009 because even for them Bermuda sounded too hilariously bad.

archive.is/5KbI1

>>Bannon should start a book club.
And then make it part of school curriculum. Being back Bellamy salute too.

Second Look: archive.is/9288u

Another company Lin Chase "works for" I can't find any information on.

Bio page for chase from her site "fat bitch productions"

archive of lilboppers.com archive.is/chivm

Read the WORDS on the only two songs on her other site, Illegal Rodeo:

"Don't Ease me in" and "hot Burrito"

If you click on "saddle me up," it comes up with a prompt to enter your email address.

Says: "Let us know where to find you for the next illegal rodeo!"

Only a complete idiot would try to say this is about music.

archive.is/d7LWr

They're actually in around 50% of his drawings, sometimes for no reason like this one with the owl poster.

Vixen Strat LLC is listed at a SF Marina location.
Same location as Lil Boppers, and also
every other site I can find that works for chase

AND Also very very close to the "Blue Bear School" of music.

RA user also mentioned a blue school - and a blue house came up in dutroux as well.

Blue Bear School, like Lilboppers is also listed at the Marina

Blue Bear School Staff and Board

web.archive.org/web/20160417043347/http://bluebearmusic.org/blue-bear-school-of-music-2/about_blue_bear_school_of_music/staff-board

Vixen Strategy LLC is ALSO listed as located at the same marina.

According to its website Blue Bear is NOT accredited.

>the owl

gee I wonder who might be behind that detail?

bumping for great justice

Pizzagate is just a new way to say Illuminati. Notice every Illuminati interviewee on YouTube mentions satanic ritual abuse, child trafficking, mind control etc.

Pizzagate is a rebranding of Illuminati to try to finally get this out in the open.

LilBoppers location

95 Harbor Master Rd, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA

h ttp://archive.is/mzqOF

Vixen Strat at same location

h ttp://archive.is/CchBG

"95 HARBORMASTER RD UNIT 8 SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94080 Get Directions"

Everything I find location-wise linked to Chase /Vixen strat is located here.

If you were trafficking children......
A marina location like this would be handy.

It's worth noting that he lists all these drawings as "autobiographical"

Fucking disgusting

Here's the page where he lists them. Many of them contain nudity of underage males.

>Pizzagate
All of the normies I know are aware of elite pedo rings now that Dr Phil hit em with the legit episode. They also talk about deep state CIA controlling everything.

The fuck. What's the street view look like? Anything?

>blatant

this is going to go places

Good. I randomly started watching Illuminati interviews a while ago (always though it was a joke but believed Pizza Gate) and noticed the similarities between all these things like MK Ultra.

I also did an experiment on myself for school where I sat in a room with the door shut, then rang a bell and turned the light off. I did this 10 times.

Then I looked in the mirror and rang the bell without turning the light off and my pupil still dilated.

If classical conditioning is this effective in such a short period I have no doubt operant conditioning and other types of psychological programming are real and used by people. Went from a total normie two years ago to absolute raging "conspiracy theorist"

So lin Chase officially works at "Blue Bear school of music," also located at the same marina.

GUYS.

What does this bear look like to you? Pedo bear?

Blue School?

Blue House?

Pedo Bear?

Also the owl is at least a subconcious reference Moloch in Werner's work I would guess. Also he paints a lot of straight up naked male children because he is an admitted pedophile who has stated openly that he had sex with the disabled boys in mexico he was sent there to go help. The worst scum on earth taking advantage of the most vulnerable.

The pic is RA user's record -> Blue house > Now look at the fact that Blue School of music is coming up in this weird context connected to Harbin /HAI Global.

Archive of Teacher bios at Blue Bear School including Chase

archive.is/iANvI

"T. Lin Chase started out life training to be a concert pianist, but got waylaid at nineteen by life and the siren song of computer science. After a couple of decades of traveling the world deploying software in far flung corners of the globe, she came home to music. Now she writes, records, produces, and spends time working with beginners of all ages who are getting started with drums, keys, guitar, ukulele, bass, singing, concertina, mandolin, banjo, recorder, kazoo … or anything that opens the door to the magic of music!"

They have a "little bears program" for toddlers.

Can toddlers play music? h ttp://archive.is/s6bna

pedo bear merch by blue school ht tp://archive.is/cQN33

other resources links

h ttp://archive.is/uSMkc

"Feed the Bear 2016-2017 Fundraising Campaign"

archive.is/MUKAl

archive.is/tYMd3

Bumpin

>that he had sexually abused teenaged Mexican boys in his care

Ok, could you lend him to us for like 3 days?
We just want to give him some "sensitivity training" inside one of our jails. Our inmates are always happy to help people like him.

What did he mean by this

I hate linking to google but here's the street view for that marina location.

Really bizarre

h

ttps://www.google.com/maps/place/95+Harbor+Master+Rd,+South+San+Francisco,+CA+94080/@37.6625599,-122.3783625,3a,90y,21.23h,70.99t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sSOgBAZmSQmnV8USsGyWuwA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x14ea1db97e7f5672!8m2!3d37.662358!4d-122.3750173!6m1!1e1

Not much there except transport facilities?

hmmm

Wtf is this real? What the actual? I am astounded. Why isn't this bigger?

This is objectively disgusting. How does this vile man get away with this shit?

To centralize government and (eventually) cull most humans on earth

um... guys.....

The location is just literally the marina

There can't be a business here

This is freaking me out

I'm freaking out

I think we are looking at one of the places they bring children in.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Yes, these are taken directly from his website. All the drawings I posted are listed as "autobiographical".

You can see for yourself at this link:

Is there anything we can do about it? I'm so angry about this. Sup Forums joking/humor aside, this enrages me. This has to stop. This is so wrong.

I will never understand gay people, much less gay pedophiles.

I just don't get it.

Holy fuck we're actually onto something here

We need to get anons to investigate the area

A monopoly on three-digit IQs, power and wealth.

Alphabet ghouls and Manchurian agents run roofies and lolis through new age charities?

Yup.

I'm freaking out guys.

I double checked. Other addresses on that point have different numbers, there is no blue pedo bear school there, it's only a marina. And the exact location of the marina is the same location that lin chase lists all of her companies / sites at

So it's all fake

My question is does it entirely not exist, and is this all a CP operation or is there child trafficking happening. God damnit I need alcohol.

Look at this yourself.

Google map the location given by lin chase for everything. It's the marina. Then click around............ it's literally only the marina and a kite boarding shop that looks like nothing to do with her, and building is tiny.

Only other building I could find that is a remote possibility is this

"wind over water kiteboarding"

h

ttps://www.google.com/maps/place/Wind+Over+Water+Kiteboarding/@37.6634447,-122.3785466,3a,81.4y,7.58h,78.15t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sBKYfUB77eTqh6vLwZCZ1bw!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo3.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DBKYfUB77eTqh6vLwZCZ1bw%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D1.450935%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i3328!8i1664!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x9606e7660fd1c26d!8m2!3d37.6636796!4d-122.3786348!6m1!1e1

also listed as 95 - this is an archive of their website.

No pedo blue bear school listed, no mention of lin chase's stuff that I can find

h ttp://wowkiteboarding.com

h ttp://archive.is/MAf2T

archive.is/3zzil

h ttp://archive.is/RNy6m

Is it me or should this thread not be crawling with shills? This thread reads like a powerpoint from an insider.

also

If anyone is interested in where the whole alphabet soup running under cover of hippy organization leads

Look at findhorn

Those are some sick motherfuckers

here's an eg: bakushina

Yeah if OP is FBI trying to say 'look what I found guiz' when he knows all about it anyway he should just spit it out and tell us

Bumping for interest. I'm kind of wigged out this isn't getting more responses. Is it being censored?