Why is miscegenation wrong beyond simple bigotry? Especially considering most mixed people breed back white anyways...

Why is miscegenation wrong beyond simple bigotry? Especially considering most mixed people breed back white anyways? Why are so many white nationalists incredibly hostile towards mongrels when in the long run it doesn't matter and might actually be healthy every now and then.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cw5LejFL
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>South America.jpg

Is that the same? No. South america is the result of some whites integrating into an already brown society

They are jelous virgins' thats why.

Because it's difficult to raise a child with two different European parents, let alone radical racial mixes. No surprise that mongrels end up as rootless cosmopolitans with a rabid hatred of normal people

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

>Especially considering most mixed people breed back white anyways?

Source

In some ways racemixing is similar to homosexuality or transvestitism in that it represents a failure in mental development

O co kaman z tym tatuażem?

Sup Forums
>you're subhuman filth and we will deport you to brazil

Gee I wonder why some mixed people end up hating whites. It's not true on the whole anyways because they mostly breed back white.

Because my continent exists you inbred fuck. The mestizo are only one level above the nigger. Just ask brazil, a country that only holds itself together due to the white elite

It's a shame the mother in the picture won't be able to stare into her babies big beautiful eyes... because they are slits.

"White" doesn't exist so this statement is meaningless

1490081722930((((((s)))))).jpg

Her mother isn't bigotted trailer trash scum thankfully

It's not wrong when it's between whites and east asians.

It is wrong when it's between them and the lesser races. It's dysgenic. Breeding with Sub-Saharan Africans or Australian aboriginals is bordering on bestiality.

She probably has issues dealing with actual men, which is why she ended up with a chink (chinks are basically eunuchs). And/or she is insecure about being a woman.

>chinks are basically eunuchs

If chinks are eunuchs, why does it bother you when they rice your women? In all honesty though Asian's are usually good people.

No, I have the same opinion of anyone (man or woman) who racemixes with chinks. Chinks are basically robots or automatons, so to racemix with one shows that you're in some way incapable of maintaining a human relationship

(kys)
>things you don't even care about
get a job

I think you're just bigoted, and have never actually been around asian's

>dat silhouette

No, I unfortunately have to deal with them a lot and they're all very dull and boring. I can tell that when they do pretend to have a personality that it's all artificial and there is actually nothing there

A lot of white's are dull and boring as well, what's your point? The thing about Asians is that in public, they're more reserved and respectful, it doesn't mean they don't have personalities they're just not as loud when about in public spaces. Thinking that Asians are robots just show's that you don't actually really know any Asians or the culture

Their culture is as pathetic and bland as their personalities are desu. I literally prefer niggers to chinks because even though niggers are mental children their whole life, they can actually be likeable and funny

It actually is.

If the child inherits genetic diseases from either side, such as one that requires a bone marrow transplant, she cannot simply receive the necessary materiel from either of the parents The child will require a donor that is as similar to its mixture as possible, and even then runs an increased risk of rejection compared to children of same-race parents.

This is actually a real problem, and one that is not often revealed. Children of mixed parents become a new race entirely, unable to receive and heal with treatments that work effectively on non-mixed individuals. Stem-cells are another thing that mixed race donors are in short supply. Or, more accurately, specific mixes of races are in short supply, and since there are several races and endless percentage combinations for those genes, the list of potential donors shrinks ever smaller.

So, if you really want to run the risk of your children contracting a disease or genetic condition that would have otherwise been curable had they been of one race, then go ahead and start mixing to appease some selfish fetish. Just know that you are condemning those offspring to become outsiders for both races, and that finding finding donors for vital treatments will become ludicrously more difficult.

Mixing races is literally throwing away immunity and resistance to genetic and past diseases developed over countless generations to appease a fetish.

Not gonna paste it in 20 parts again desu
pastebin.com/cw5LejFL

>Most mixed people breed back white anyways
Absolute nonsense

>Why are so many white nationalists incredibly hostile towards mongrels when in the long run it doesn't matter and might actually be healthy every now and then.
(1/2)
In both the long and short run it is a terrible idea for several reasons. First of all, there is a direct correlation between the ethnic homogeneity in a society and the level of trust among individuals within that society, pic related. If your society is filled with all different races and all different weird mixes of those different races, you're going to have a very low-trust society. This is because people tend to be implicitly biased in favor of those that are more alike them, and two people of the same race will always be more alike genetically than two people of different races.

People also tend to identify and empathize more easily with those that are more alike to them, this is why you see companies always use minorities in their posters and pamphlets when they’re trying to seem ‘diverse’. This presents a problem for mixed people because in our present society they are a very small minority. Who do they identify with? There’s no historical tradition for them to fall back on because mixing race is a very modern thing and there’s no present role models for them to identify with. They’re a people without a nation and they often serve as a fifth column to the people in the country that are unmixed because it’s in the interest of the mixed to make everyone as mixed-up and nation-less as them. They are the ultimate agents of globalization and liberalism.

(2/2)
And this isn't even going into the disparity among races as far as factors like intelligence go. Statistically, a society of white people is going to be more intelligent, more peaceful, and overall more successful than a society of half-black/half-white people, or a society of half-amerindian/half-white people. You could argue that on average white people aren’t the absolute smartest, but we seem to be the best at creating wealthy and successful nations for whatever reason, so it would seem to be in our interest to keep it that way.

Lastly, there should be something said about ethnocentrism. See my link below, ethnocentrism as an evolutionary strategy is the dominant strategy over humanitarianism, individual self-interest, and ethno-traitorousness. If your ethnicity mixes together with everyone else, ethnocentrism as a strategy is obviously not possible for your people. White people and the Western culture we’ve created work very well as an ethnicity, we have a rich history and I see no reason to throw it all away because “lol why not xDDDDDD”. If we were merely to realize the power we have, like we did prior to all of this globalism bullshit, we’d be able to rule this planet as a nation of kings.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

>photoshop
This is how sad niggers are.

You assume that race is the only thing that can bring people together, Race is weaker than religion and spirituality in that regard

It's not a fetish for men and women who share similar interests to want to have kids together. Many health problems will be cured by technology

I didn't say that anywhere, but I am telling you that social constructs like religion and culture are secondary to race. People instinctually and implicitly identify with those who are more similar to them and are biased against those that are less. Culture and religion ultimately flow along racial lines in aggregate.

I'm a "mongrel" and I seriously don't get the hate towards racemixing. It doesn't destroy the cultures of my ancestors, it combines them in a beautiful way.

Bridging the gap between different cultures is healthy and promotes cultural growth for everyone, and it's not a problem when it happens organically. Mongrels aren't a threat to the culture they're in, they're teachers and help prevent inbreeding.

>when in the long run it doesn't matter
It does matter
Sickle-cell disease and Cutis Verticis Gyrata for example, it is very wrong and ugly indeed

Not these though.

The only way these health problems will be cured is by genetically modifying the children to be closer to either parents race, which will be extremely expensive, and not available to the average person. Not to mention they will no longer be mixed race.

Trying to justify a fetish with "we're just two adults" is hypocritical. Those who mix are clearly not adult enough to think about the future of their children, rather making them to parade to the rest of society as some obscene and perverse trophy of their "uniqueness."

>mfw Asian and now white women actually have an interest.

They really are suicidal cunts.

>Bridging the gap between different cultures is healthy
>it's not a problem when it happens organically
KEK