The Israelis face constant danger from the so-called 'palestinian' Arab terrorists, that's why they need guns

The Israelis face constant danger from the so-called 'palestinian' Arab terrorists, that's why they need guns

And what was the American excuse for owning guns, again? I always keep forgetting

To defend da constitution

The other 30% of the population

The autism is too strong. You are so fucking dense like holy fuck. You don't need to 'need' something in a free country in order to be allowed to have it.

To defend the Constitution of the United States as written by our forefathers.

To shoot your russan ass my freand.

to defend the constitution from whom? your fellow countrymen armed just like you? sounds like a good way to kill as many amerifats as possible

the urban poor, regardless of race

>sounds like a good way to kill as many amerifats as possible

Weird.
Switzerland has the highest ammount of gun owners of all...gues what country has the lowest homicide rate of the world?
Its switzerland

all enemies foreign and domestic

This is not a switzerland thread you shithead

>And what was the American excuse for owning guns, again?

learn to fucking read, you dumb amerilard

Also to defend yourself and others from the government. People CHOOSE to own guns because they are useful and fun to use, and self defense is one reason to own a gun. But the reason why the constitution guarantees the right to bear arms is so that the people can if absolutely necessary rise up against the government in violent rebellion. The people control the government. That's the way it's meant to be in a free society. Thanks for trying though!

Don't need an excuse. Just like I don't need an excuse to breathe air. Don't like it? Tough shit.

You'd think Russians would understand government tyranny better than anyone else.

so the whole point of owning guns is to prepare a decent amount of them as a fuel for future revolutions?

is it like a smart plan? give everybody guns so that they can go on a rampage when some jewish man tells them the government oppresses them?

because it's our right

deal with it you snow ape

A tyrannical government amongst others.

Understand? Yes they do. But they are too afraid and disarmed to do anything about it. So they would rather get drunk and do stupid stunts and send it to Tosh.0 than try to improve their enormous 3rd world shithole

Iceland

They face constant danger from the so-called 'human' nigger criminals, that's why they need guns.

Most people are a lot smarter than you Russians, and don't need to be TOLD when the government is oppressing them. There is never a good reason for a federal government to put any restrictions whatsoever on firearms. The only reason why they would ever do that would be to weaken the population and make it easier to oppress them. You think the American Revolution was a murderous rampage? Pull your head out of your ass. Even the American Civil War, which was based on the flawed premise that slavery was acceptable did not demonstrate a problem with lack of gun control. Let's say that the South had been on the side of righteousness and NOT on the side of the democratic elites. The farmers who made up the bulk of the confederate army were just misled by wealthy elites and slaveowners. The problem in that case was the government (both federal and state) had too much influence over people's decisions. If the Southern governments at the time gave people a chance to understand basic economics the Northerners and Southerners would have united in rebellion against both the Southern elites and the radical republicans at the time(not Lincoln) You are legitimately braindead.

>Most people are a lot smarter than you Russians

yeah, most people dont vote for Hillary, but most americucks do

>There is never a good reason for a federal government to put any restrictions whatsoever on firearms.

>what is mass shootings

>muh civil war

american civil war was a childrens game but not a war

Jesus Christ, are you 12 or what? Why do I have to explain you such things, I am not your teacher

Almost 100% of mass shootings occur in gun free zones. You fucking mongoloid.

Almost 100% of mass shootings occur near easy-gun-access zones. You fucking mongoloid.

Why do you give a fuck faggot? Do you live there?
Nope, you live in your shithole where only your dictatorship, the mafia and terrorists got guns, so why do you care?

Yeah also this. There's not much use trying to argue with someone as dumb as you. All I can really suggest is that you kill yourself. I can 100% guarantee that you are worth less than nothing and that every single person you know would be better off without you, just as the world would be better off without your country. I PROMISE you that you will not be missed by ANYONE. Just do it, you worthless subhuman piece of garbage.

Pro-gun arguments 101

>being this butthurt about someone to disagree with you in the internets

Try better, the "stupid, childish american" stereotype is not strong enough yet

To not end up under an iron boot like you are.

Remember, revolutions are not won with unarmed protestors, but with armed men. That is how Russia became what it is today, and the final response if America becomes too corrupt for it's citizens.

And as we like to say, an armed society is a polite society. The constant drive for gun control has only made America less safe, as such things increasingly end up in the hands of criminals who have little to fear.

No no no, okay - look, I get it. You don't understand. Russians have been slaves as long as Russia has existed as a political entity. But Americans aren't property. We have these things called 'rights.' We don't have to justify them to a king or tsar or patriarch or general party secretary, they're ours by default.

Stop trying to be a Russian you liberal shill, your proxy doesnt work.

>revolution occurs in Russia

>Russia is under an iron boot now

>worked perfectly

why dont you start thinking with your head, not your ass, fucking americans?

>your proxy doesnt work.

sure it does not, I am not using it

Self-defense. The United States suffers from a population of feral Africans, a population successive American givernments have simply refused to bring under control. The Africans routinely murder to settle petty disputes or perceived insults to their honour.

Without the Africans, crime rates in the US would be comparable to that of Western Europe. As it is, a white American is a fool to leave the house unarmed and unprepared to shoot dead a rampaging nigger with little if any warning.

We have guns to defend ourselves, other people, our property. To defend the country/states from invasions and also to keep the government in check so it knows the people are running this show. Obviously they overestimated the willpower of the people and most of these have failed. If that weren't enough the right of the people to keep and bear arms which shall not be infringed has, in fact, been infringed in many cases. The founding fathers would be sickened at the state of the country today and would probably attempt a revolution if they were here.