I always though Scandinavia was cucked beyond salvation, and then Canada goes and legalizes Muslim criticism...

I always though Scandinavia was cucked beyond salvation, and then Canada goes and legalizes Muslim criticism, and not a single Canadian opposes this.

The West is fucked, if you have a STEM or some sort of other way to get into Japan or South Korea, do it now, or you will regret it. Bring your family if you can, or else you're putting them in danger.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/23/m-103-anti-islamophobia-motion-house-passes_n_15567120.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not a single Canadian opposes this.
think again, sunshine

Correction:

>Bloc Quebecois MPs voted against the motion

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/23/m-103-anti-islamophobia-motion-house-passes_n_15567120.html

Prove it, have a single fucking Canadian say in this thread they hate their government for this, and I'll believe you.

>and then Canada goes and legalizes Muslim criticism

What's the problem here?

It was meant to be illegalizes Muslim critizism, but Firefox spelling correction fucked me. So, even Mozilla is cucked beyond fuck.

As I though...

>if you're against other peoples and cultures coming into your country then abandon it and do what it is you aren't liking to some other country

Thank God I've successfully immigrated to America.

But you assume people would try to force Japan/South Korea to adopt their culture, I never said that, just that you should get out of the countries that are willing to sacrifice your personal safety for the sake of sandnigger culture.
I would never try to force a country I'm a visitor in or that took me in to save me to change their ways.

>and not a single Canadian opposes this.

Stop talking about shit you know nothing about

Even still I rather go down fighting for my country and people instead of flee like a dirty syrian refugee

>and then Canada goes and legalizes Muslim criticism, and not a single Canadian opposes this
THAT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TRUE
LOL

A NON-BINDING MOTION WAS PASSED

learn what that means in Canadian politics, please lol

here's another Swedish stuffed animal -- in the hands of a "Swedish child" your taxpayers are providing for (24/7 room service, etc) to the tune of MINIMUM $350USD/day.

Are you saying you oppose it?
If so, you've proven me wrong, if not, then you're just another cuck waiting for sandnigger dick.

Good for you, but your country haven't forsaken you in favor of shitskin culture, yet.

they don't like traitors anymore than we do, son

I hope for your sake you're right, but remember, big changes starts with small steps.

Fair enough

Is Norway so bad that you must consider fleeing the homeland to go live with rice niggers that will hate you? I didn't think Finland or Denmark were that bad either I thought it was just Sweden

>Is Norway so bad that you must consider fleeing the homeland to go live with rice niggers that will hate you?
Yes, sandniggers have already gotten a foothold in our government, I'd rather live in a country that dislikes me rather than a country that would sacrifice me and my family to save some shitskins from drowning in the north sea.

Poland and Hungary are closer both geographically and culturally. No need to go full rice fields yet, my friend. Also please consider coming to the South, we're cucked but we aren't THAT cucked yet. Hopefully we'll last for a bit longer than Germany or France.

Also, don't you want a Spanish qt gf, Varg? Since you're all white and exotic she probably wouldn't mind you being this much of a sperglord.

I genuinely prefer Asians, but some exotic vineyard wouldn't be too bad,

you'd be at the dealing side for once

yup, we're fucked.

you just can't be chinky enough so they wouldn't feel like you're spilling your western lifestyle over them, happens even if you try to be polite, well, unless you're a total wapanese.

what about esti
I mean sure they suffer from the same nordic virus a bit but they are very similar culturally and still much less gone

Maybe, but I would never advocate detonating people in order to change a country's culture, rather I'd actively advocate against it, the world has become so globalized that culture is all that we've got at this point.

Esti is slowly going for a "Singapur of Europe" status. Their tax flat rate is genius and I have no doubt that in 20 years tops Estonia will be the place to be. That said, same way it happened with Singapur, I expect them opening their gates to all immigrants as soon as they need a workforce to keep pushing the economy forwards.

yeah you're probably right I'm also worried about the future of estonia in the long term

>Nuh-uh!
>Tu quoque!

And still neither of you cares to publicly denounce such a shitty 'non-binding motion' being approved by a huge majority. Canadians are awful. Norway is right, you fags have no self-respect or even an ounce of dissent in you.