>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/justin_halpern/status/845386722741370881
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/24/exclusive-discussion-gop-replacement-paul-ryan-speaker-house-intensifies-white-house-congress/
secure.politico.com/story/2016/10/paul-ryan-potential-successor-230407
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Caucus
strawpoll.me/12600493
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

ART OF THE DEAL

Shills think we're mad that Ryancare died?
Fucking why?

Paul Ryan is ded
Democrats are ded
Trump STILL president

Is this real?

twitter.com/justin_halpern/status/845386722741370881

NEVER FORGET PAUL RYAN

>Exclusive — Discussion About GOP Replacement to Paul Ryan as Speaker of the House Intensifies in White House, Congress
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/24/exclusive-discussion-gop-replacement-paul-ryan-speaker-house-intensifies-white-house-congress/

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING, IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN
IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING, I JUST KEEP LETTING ME DOWN, LETTING ME DOWN, LETTING ME DOWN

Rowdy Gowdy soon...
>During the post-Boehner leadership vacuum last year, several lawmakers looked to Gowdy to step up
secure.politico.com/story/2016/10/paul-ryan-potential-successor-230407

AWOO is the cure to shills!

AWOOOOO

HAIL BOTUS

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 24, 2017

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

*FRIDAY, MARCH 24, 2017*

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will hold a National Economic Council meeting. The President will then meet with Charter Communications CEO Thomas Rutledge and Texas Governor Greg Abbott. In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin. The President will then host a Greek Independence Day celebration. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with Medal of Honor recipients.

* 9:00AM In-Town Travel Pool Call Time*

* 10:15AM THE PRESIDENT holds a National Economic Council meeting*

*11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Charter Communications CEO Thomas Rutledge and Texas Governor Greg Abbott*

* 12:30PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin*

*2:20PM THE PRESIDENT hosts a Greek Independence Day celebration*

*4:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Medal of Honor recipients*

Fuck the (((Freedom))) Cucks

Daily Reminder to stand with Rand and not a dandelion like Ryan

Can anyone tell me why Portubro is so much more based than everyone else trying to split threads?

>I'm being serious

Press P to piss on neocon graves

Decided to work on a new meme lads.

Pic related is how facebook trending would look during JFKs era.

Are there ways we can alter this for better propaganda uses? Please give your input.

What do we want for healthcare? What happens next?

As you noticed, shills are hard at work today and everyday.

They seem to forget that the left is watching the most powerful republican legislature ever and in 2018 they will have over 20 senators at the chopping block vs. 8 from the republican side.

Here is my answer: to rub salt on their wounds and remind them of who has all the power

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in.

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

They're only viewing things through a one-dimensional lens.

this is

Is Portugal white?

Now, since I last made this series of posts many things changed. For starters, Trump is President.

Did you guys notice what techniques they brought to our humble congolese command and control bulletin board?

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding the democrats or anything at all that goes against their groupthink they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I voted for him but those remarks by his cabinet / this temporary setback / this MSM allegation will really get him impeached / such and such should be fired" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Sup Forums in general (doubles as sliding): in general, wild gooze chases, on /trumpgen/, gossip, pitting groups against each other.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump / lets make ANTICOM" and "what would you do if Trump is impeached / is killed". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Sup Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Sup Forums but Sup Forums and Sup Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse. Honestly, a mod got recently fired (in the rwss debacle) for politicising his enforcement of the rules so we are not immune to that either

Stay smart, stay safe, stay beautiful and stay out of trouble.

Not only Ryan and the Dems. CBO report too, the source for democrats

> 24 million people will lose coverage!!

often repeated lie will be in serious trouble because it will be really easy to verify how accurate OP pic prediction will be in a few months.

They will pay for it

15 more minutes until Lou Dobbs rips Ryan a new one.

Question. Since Snek Ryan is now finished, who is next on the chopping block? McCain?

>I will drink the blood of my enemies underneath the summer moonlight
>t. Bundo
OH FUG

Awoo~

Stay mad Ahmed

> There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'

> Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

> If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.'

> In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.'

> The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public.

> To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

(continues)

>SALON
>no pro-JFK
kek

Why did Ryan even make that bill?

Did he keep most of the retarded things from Obamacare just to try and get democrats to vote on it?
Democrats aren't going to give Trump a single vote. This should have been obvious.

15 MINUTES UNTIL DOBBS

REPEAT

15 MINUTES

P

CTR WAITED UNTIL I WAS GONE BECAUSE MY THREADS ARE UNSPLITTABLE

DON'T GO TO SPLIT THREADS, THEY WILL BE PRUNED BY THE MODS

NO COMPROMISES, NO RECYCLING, ONLY DESIGNATED OP THREADS

PPP

>118144610
Darn Forest Niggers.

> Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

> A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used

> Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting.

> Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth.

> As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped.

> However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'

(continues)

They think we are a Republican or conservative board.

They don't realize we are libertarian and natsoc.

The all caps shitposting is the worst. Reads like a woman pulling out your pubes.

> Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

> Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.'

> By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.'

> In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in.

> It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

(continues)

This is a victory, r-right guys?

5432605346D chess, yes?

Trump WANTED to f-fail, it's all a part of his master plan.

Trump is a genius. Hes being retarded on purpose. Based trump. 6D chess amirote guys? Based

I'm smarter than Portubro, AMA.

He's a piece of shit

I like the premise, but I doubt there are many who are historically knowledgeable to appreciate such a meme.

These fuckers are going to ruin everything

ITT: Cowardly Trumpcucks who can't bear to hear another opinion.

Guess anyone who thinks he failed today is a shill, huh?

which thread is the real thread? is this the real thread?

> Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

> Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them.

> In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered.

> An example is to post your 'favourite weapon' and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. In this matter it can be determined by reverse proration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or a illegal weapon.

> This same method can be used by posing as one of the form members and posting your favourite 'technique of operation.' From the replies various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities.

(continues)

LINK FAGGOT

>CRA isn't good enough
>HuffPo
Kek

ALL OF THEM

>Ryancare
kys faggot

I'd love to watch a JFK and a Nixon rally with you guys.

> Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING'

> Statistically, there is always a percentage of the forum posters who are more inclined to violence. In order to determine who these individuals are, it is a requirement to present a image to the forum to deliberately incite a strong psychological reaction.

> From this the most violent in the group can be effectively singled out for reverse IP location and possibly local enforcement tracking.

> To accomplish this only requires posting a link to a video depicting a local police officer massively abusing his power against a very innocent individual. Statistically of the million or so police officers in America there is always one or two being caught abusing there powers and the taping of the activity can be then used for intelligence gathering purposes - without the requirement to 'stage' a fake abuse video.

> This method is extremely effective, and the more so the more abusive the video can be made to look. Sometimes it is useful to 'lead' the forum by replying to your own posting with your own statement of violent intent, and that you 'do not care what the authorities think!!' inflammation.

> By doing this and showing no fear it may be more effective in getting the more silent and self-disciplined violent intent members of the forum to slip and post their real intentions. This can be used later in a court of law during prosecution.

(continues)

Of course yes. Why would you think otherwise?

> oh

>we need the house in 2010 so we can repeal obamacare
jk lol
>we need the senate in 2012 so we can repeal obamacare
jk lol
>we need a bigger majority in the house in 2014 so we can repeal obamacare
jk lol
>I, president donald j trump, will repeal obamacare on my first day in office
jk lol
>we need to wait until the obamacare insurance exchanges fail in 2020, so make sure to elect us again, then we will repeal it!!

> Technique #6 - 'GAINING FULL CONTROL'

> It is important to also be harvesting and continually maneuvering for a forum moderator position.

> Once this position is obtained, the forum can then be effectively and quietly controlled by deleting unfavourable postings - and one can eventually steer the forum into complete failure and lack of interest by the general public.

> This is the 'ultimate victory' as the forum is no longer participated with by the general public and no longer useful in maintaining their freedoms. Depending on the level of control you can obtain, you can deliberately steer a forum into defeat by censoring postings, deleting memberships, flooding, and or accidentally taking the forum offline.

> By this method the forum can be quickly killed. However it is not always in the interest to kill a forum as it can be converted into a 'honey pot' gathering center to collect and misdirect newcomers and from this point be completely used for your control for your agenda purposes.

> CONCLUSION

> Remember these techniques are only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM.

> Once they are aware of these techniques the operation can completely fail, and the forum can become uncontrolled. At this point other avenues must be considered such as initiating a false legal precidence to simply have the forum shut down and taken offline.

> This is not desirable as it then leaves the enforcement agencies unable to track the percentage of those in the population who always resist attempts for control against them.

> Many other techniques can be utilized and developed by the individual and as you develop further techniques of infiltration and control it is imperative to share then with HQ.

lol you guys need to diversify your shill scripts

>5432605346D chess, yes?
>6D chess amirote guys?

>Trump is a genius. Hes being retarded on purpose.
>Trump WANTED to f-fail, it's all a part of his master plan.

Link a brother

Why does tax reform take so long? It won't be ready until August?

Why is your country so cucked?

No

I KNOW, RIGHT? WHAT AN INCREDIBLE 6,000-D CHESS MASTER DEALMAKER ***WINNER****!!!

>getting mad because I called something by it's name

Get your autism in check bro

VOTE HERE: strawpoll.me/12600493

Was Ryancare's failure a win or loss for Trump?

Ok, you don't want to ask a serious question?

it gets even better

>Por((jew)))gal

Different schools of thought.

Trump needs to put his foot down on this. The biggest problem were going to have is the border adjustment tax.

YOU CAN SPOT REDDIT TIER SHILLS EASY

THEY USE GREENTEXT WRONG, IT IS FOR QUOTING ONLY, NEWFAGS USE GREENTEXT ARBITRARILY.

ALWAYS ASK "WHO ARE YOU QUOTING" OR DONT REPLY

You have to excuse Ryan. It's not as if he sat on the subject for years at end to write it only to come up with that bill.

List of enemies:
Mark Meadows of North Carolina, Chair[26]
Justin Amash of Michigan[26]
Brian Babin of Texas[27]
Rod Blum of Iowa[27]
Dave Brat of Virginia[28]
Jim Bridenstine of Oklahoma[29]
Mo Brooks of Alabama[30][31]
Ken Buck of Colorado[32]
Warren Davidson of Ohio[33]
Ron DeSantis of Florida[26]
Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee[34]
Jeff Duncan of South Carolina[35]
Trent Franks of Arizona[32]
Tom Garrett Jr. of Virginia
Paul Gosar of Arizona[36]
Morgan Griffith of Virginia[4]
Andy Harris of Maryland[27]
Jody Hice of Georgia[37]
Jim Jordan of Ohio[26]
Raúl Labrador of Idaho[26]
Alex Mooney of West Virginia[27]
Gary Palmer of Alabama[29]
Steve Pearce of New Mexico[32]
Scott Perry of Pennsylvania[27]
Ted Poe of Texas[27]
Bill Posey of Florida[27]
Mark Sanford of South Carolina[27]
David Schweikert of Arizona[32]
Randy Weber of Texas[38]
Ted Yoho of Florida[38]

Its a pineapple, he can't.

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

This text is from 2012 but the concept goes way back. It was one of the first to describe and name most of the techniques shills use to try to either suppress or to outright control internet forums (in all their forms).

Most likely the expression "sliding" comes from this document but the general concept is know from back the newsgroups days.

Shout out to Fravia, the best resource of this kind of knowledge back in the days before google. It will follow this post with a print screen of the text and the text itself, for easy of consumption.

Otherwise just follow the damn link and read it.

> The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

> pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

> COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..

> Trump really won!
> ObamaCare was repealed, I tell you!
> Anything else is a SHILL!
> FAKE NEWS!
> LEFTISTS!
> TROLLS AND SHILLS!
> SHIIIIIIILLLLLLLSSS!!!!!!

Counter-counterintel and shill awareness posts are always appreciated.

that was a serious question

all the special interests and lobbyists need to make sure that the new bill still works for them.

if it was just a flat rate cut or whatever it could be done by monday

>Shills think we're mad that Ryancare died?
>Shills
You have your own answer right there.
Did they even care what we think?

you're implying that it is not serious?

looks like we're keeping ACA. how does it feel trumpies?

he's delusional. look at how he lives his life. he cultivates this persona where he's some blue collar worker from wisconsin when the reality is he's been in politics his whole life. this is paul ryan. in the government he sees himself as some sort of charismatic deal maker and can cross lines and unite people. this isn't true either. ultimately the guy plays it safe and always tries to have his best interests first

Yes Iberians are white.

lmao, they would get payed less if they weren't already making 1/100 of a penny an hour

why do you guys like dick shaped icecream pops that explode in your mouth so much?

Thank God Ryancare failed and so will Obamacare!!!

Democrats and the MSM will go down with the sinking ship known as Obamacare!!!

Democrats now have to run in 2018 and 2020 on Obamacare dieing just like the Republicans said it would!!!

Any Democrat who crosses the isle to work with Trump will get destroyed by their own base!!!

Trump can now spend his political capitol on tax reform and sit back and wait for the Dems to come crawling!!!

Those in the White House... Thanks for doing the right thing!!! Now work on tax reform.

LINK

Do not respond to bait
They feed off (you)'s

You said you could bake for a bit, how much longer did you think you could go? Always happy to have you baking.

see? using greentext completely wrong

I just wanted to meet a nice girl and have white babies. Instead I ended up in this timeline...In a meme war that will stretch from now until the end of civilization as we know it. If this is how it's to be, then fine, I'll play the part. The Lord has seen fit that I should live in interesting times.

it's not being mad that ryancare died, it's being mad that people opposed trump just because they didn't agree with him. libertarians are on the shit list!

Repeal and replace immediately!!!

wtf i love obongocare now

Anyone who laughs at pic related is a GCHQ spy.

>Sup Forums is libertarian
Lurk a lot moar