Alex Jones debunks #pizzagate almost immediately after news breaks that InfoWars has been investigated for ties to the...

Alex Jones debunks #pizzagate almost immediately after news breaks that InfoWars has been investigated for ties to the Russian collusion.

Activates the old almonds, doesn't it.

Wasn't pizzagate debunked months ago?

Nobody ACTUALLY believed that retarded bullshit, did they?

Don't discount Sup Forums's ability to believe the most inane retarded bullshit imaginable. I mean just look, a fucking mouthbreather showed up to the place with a gun.

>Wah we didn't completely get our way for once so let's make up a bunch of bullshit and try to artificially start a world war over it!

What is Clinton Cash?

>(((debunked)))

You mean the ex-employee from Goats Hill Pizza in San Francisco which is proxyowned by Nancy Pelosi?

>there's more evidence
>okay then show us
>uhhh we don't have to show shit to you but this one guy who is the white house chef's son said that he heard Trump speaking in russian

pizza gate is real, but the sex trade's been removed, whole operations packed up and moved elsewhere.

it's a billion dollar sex industry

children were never found, parents were never identified.

if the cattle futures and the travelgate, to name just two, weren't clear cases of criminal activity then idk what planet you're living on.

Actually, so stupidly, those suing perhaps to shut him up have just fallen to your Kek frog Dr. So I'm, now millions of the curious will click #19 trending and hear the name and go look it up, thusly educating more people about Dr. Phil ChildSexTrafkicking bwahahahahah
SUCKeRS!!!!!

No, stupid. It was never real. It was a meme. A meme you and the leddit retards invented. Maybe even the Russians helped, who the fuck knows. There's zero proof. Of any of it. You're posting infographics.

Post legal documents. Post photos. Post PROOF.

DON'T POST IN SLIDE THREADS

>they keep a server with financial records for their business behind a lock

Wew definitely child sex confirmed.

Why so upset?

He shot it though. Not saying that's gonna work. Coincidence? Maybe.

wikileaks Podesta email #3433
April 26, 2013
---------------
Dear James,

Or should I say J'aime ;) ;). I'd like to stop by the ole pizza parlor this evening and eat a "Hawaiian double jizz sauce extreme" (code for eating and torturing a kid don't tell anyone especially police or FBI). It's gonna be fun!

I will pay you ten grand for "painting" tonight as well, would you like cash or gold?

Yours,
John Podesta
----------------
^^^^This one REALLY sealed it for me guys.

Alex Jones is pretty much RT anyway

Sems legit. And they say leafs only shitpost.

>Maybe even the Russians helped

No shit. Alex Jones, RT, wikileaks, all work for Russia..

Treason: the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

So what Hillary is doing?

>proven criminal negligence
>"lol she didn't mean it, she's just dumb."
>intent doesn't matter, it's still criminal negligence by definition
>"lol fuck you we aren't going to prosecute anyway"
burn all leftists

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE IS *LITERALLY* NO PROOF

THE SAME FUCKING AUTISTS WILL SPAM THE SAME FUCKING TINFOIL BULLSHIT FOR 300 POSTS

NO CHILDREN ARE SAVED BUT IF YOU CALL THESE FAGGOTS OUT ON IT YOU'RE A SHILL LMAO

PIZZAGATE ISN'T REAL YOU STUPID FUCKING NU-Sup Forums CANCEROUS MONGS