#19 on Trending Alex says sorry. PIZZAGATE BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=o0QjQca4uFQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
nypost.com/2017/03/24/pizzagate-shooter-pleads-guilty-to-federal-charges/
salon.com/2017/03/22/did-putin-use-breitbart-and-infowars-to-help-trump-the-fbi-wants-to-know/
thesun.co.uk/news/3139642/sex-slave-sold-at-birth/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-jeffrey-epstien-alexander-acosta-sex-abuse-case-20170321-story.html
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/22/Sup
alternet.org/james-harris-jackson-alt-right-white-supremacist-youtube
businessinsider.com/republicans-kill-fcc-broadband-privacy-rules-2017-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm glad I stopped watching Alex Jones months ago

>Trump BTFO on his first piece of legislation
>Alex BTFO and is made to bend his knee
When are we gonna start winning again?

Is this what the cuck right consider winning?

Oy vey.

>Alex Jones bend a knee to DC pedo ring

>Youtube Trends the video and exposes the world to Pizzagate

EVERYONE IS GOING DOWN

WHAT A BAD WEEK

SOMEONE POST SOME POL MOTIVATION QUOTES OR SOMETHING TO HELP US GET THROUGH THIS

have Infowars videos trended before?

KYS

David Brock...RIP

alex noooo

>KYS

Reverse psychology, Now I will stay alive to piss you off.

Not that I have even know but I am not sure.

This is not a coincidence that Alex Jones is calling Pizzagate fake is trending.

The thing is that now all the normies on YT will wonder what pizzagate is and search.

They are trying to discredit pizzagate but in turn expose people to pizzagate.

Is he being held up at gunpoint, wtf is going on? kek

>comments disabled
>ratings disabled
>Alex Jones going back on PizzaGate

Every man has his price, it seems.

>Trumpcare flops
>IT WAS RYAN'S FAULT. IT WAS ALL TRUMP'S PLAN ANYWAY
>Jones admits Pizzagate is fake
>Yeah I never liked him anyway

Oh man this damage control from the right is sweet.

Or, maybe he just felt bad for fucking with people who entertain kids with pizza and making it seem like some sick shit was happening when it wasn't?

The video is trending on TY and exposing PG to normies.

(you)

Possibly related DC protest scheduled to happen tomorrow near white house

You're fucked. The alt-right is fucked. Hope you enjoyed your few months of (((winning))).

DC Globalists ring up Jones:

"renounce pizzagate or you're a dead man"

they are getting desperate. day of the rope soon.
also scaphism for pedos

Jones, "Yes master."

What makes you think I am alt-right? I just wanted some motivational quotes.

Lawyers probably threatened to sue him for millions for libel/slander.

no, now I'm certain it's

Alex Jones has always been controlled opposition you dolts.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

hory shet you're right

more people will start to get curious

>alex jones distances himself from pizzagate a second time

Great, now everyone will know what a fuckup pizzagate was

When you die, you finally find your waifu.

>scaphism
my nigga

Alefantis' lawyers are threatening to sue FAKE NEWS outlets for damages over defamation of character

FUCKING SHILLS REEEE
ALEX IS BEING PROBED BY THE FBI
ALEFANTIS RIGGING THE GAME
HE MUST DEFEND HIMSELF
YOU FUCKING KEKS
SAGED

Family threatened in a serious way, only explanation possible. Alex has said the craziest shit about all kinds of powerful people before, including to their face, for over 15 years and never before apologised or worried about being sued. You don't get a turnaround like this without a terrifying threat to loved ones.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

What does he mean by this?

yep, and Alefantis probably has access to some scary lawyers. if not scary people that threaten Jones. maybe got to his ex-wife (a jew).

and this ladies and gentlemen is why you don't involve yourselves with jews.

aka he sacrificed his honor by bending a knee to the pedo's to save the business. He will lose both.

Alex Jones has no problem saying the US government is poisoning the water or chemtrails to give you cancer but calling out pedos is a step too far for the conspiracy king.

Alex Jones is a businessman in a unique line of work and he just made a bad business decision. He will lose the respect of his follower and their business to his sponsors.

It is hard to sell your listeners 30 day ration kits to help survive the coming globalist world war when calling our pedo politicians and their comrades are too much for you to handle.

Alex Jones and Infowars are over.

I honestly was expecting better at least you tried. Here is my favorite quote.

"Are you still to learn that the end and perfection of our victories is to avoid the vices and infirmities of those whom we subdue?" Alexander the Great

Alex is too prominent for something of this magnitude. The investigation has been deliberately crowdsourced for a reason.

They WILL murder your whole family. Those kids are their keys to power.

Wow this actually made me gain respect for Alex jones for owning up on the stupidity that is pizzagate. Want to talk about a real political witch hunt? Here it is.

Hasn't he been backtracking on Pizzagate for months now? I can't make it beyond 10 seconds of most of his videos so I must have misunderstood when he said he wasn't going to talk about it or whatever.

>Great, now everyone will know what a fuckup pizzagate was
Is Hillary and her pedo staff Podesta and Brock in the White House? No. Hardly a fuckup. Get rekt pedo supporters!!!

I would say the same if I heard about some other guy involved with Pizzagate getting a heart attack out of nowhere and almost dying,

I would scream that it was fake at the top of my lungs, not everyone is brave

This seriously, what an inbred dumbass you have to be to believe in *spooky* *gasp* pizzagate! Makes us look bad.

Alfantis, Brock + Crew: can you actually make a move that isnt fucking obvious as hell? As if this doesnt make me believe anymore that youre porking kiddos?

Fucking die.

Maybe that is the thing, these are not rich and powerful people he was talking about. It was just some people who entertained kids in a pizza place....... I am telling you idiots maybe he just felt bad. Think about it you are sitting around having a party and Alex shows up at your house telling you that you molested kids. I think he actually thought he is just being a retarded fucking dick on this one and there were no proofs.

Because Pizzagate has traction. Fluoride and chemtrails do not, sadly.

Who's going to kill you for lobbying to get rid of fluoride? It's a fucking thing. These pedos are people.

Exactly they keep making the same fucking mistakes, goddamn retards

Well, it's been good while it lasted lads

Pizzagate was a dead end. Even if it was real it wasn't going to taken down by random kids on the internet. Wake up, this isn't Shia's flag this is serious.

>wtf I hate Infowars now

Go then, nobody is going to stop you. You people are so damn fickle, go start your own media operation and cover whatever you want.

Pretty sure he backtracked on it on that JRE episode. I remember him mentioning that he was being blamed for starting it or something?

>Is Hillary and her pedo staff Podesta and Brock in the White House?

That had nothing to do with Pizzagate you dolt.

You tinfoil wearing Trump supporters are something special.

Prepared your shill narratives in advance. Whoever's calling the shots for Brock now doesn't seem to know us very well.

It feels like it was all so long ago I can't remember exactly when he did it.

You are not thinking this through you fucking faggot.

Pizzagate was one of the political gifts that came from the Podesta emails. The Podesta/DNC and Hillary email story became one narrative during the election and helped to suppress Hillary support.

Thanks to that suppression due to exposure of Hillary and her pedo staff they lost the election and Trump won.

Now go back to tidder and KYS.

BTW, Hillary is still not president.

confirmed controlled opposition

this just confirms pizzagatte pedo rings are real

i guess joe rogan podcast involved too much of gestalting

lel what a cuck

Thanks, Shareblue, for sharing this very important video with us. While it appears this was done entirely to avoid litigation, we should seriously consider this and avoid talking about the weird shit uncovered through anons detective work.

>The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

A pizza-related map. Ok. Can't use Google Maps to find a pizza place? Why would he need this?

why are comments and ratings disabled?

>confirmed controlled opposition

That doesn't fucking make sense. If he was controlled opposition, why did he make Pizzagate videos in the first place? Wouldn't it be better to not cover it at all?

The more logical answer would be he's under serious legal threats, or worse.

Alex Jones is the Koscher Conspiracy Zone.

They have long talked about the elites as illuminati and other shit without ever pointing to the obvious until VERY recently, and then only in passing.

So mouthbreathing idiots like you don't shit up the comments being bootyblasted Alex is being an ADULT

Did anyone listen to their video on Inbreeding, released 4 hours ago? I wish someone would tell them that the Jews are inbred, gawd, Eddie Vedder and that newfag are fucking morons.

Inbreeding retains Good and Bad features. If the environment is socially oppressive then the chance of retaining good features is diminished, which happens in servile peoples.

>Now go back to tidder and KYS.

Whats tidder?

Whoops apocalypse, I forgot the darn link:

> youtube.com/watch?v=o0QjQca4uFQ

Sup Forums flags "r e d d i t" as spam so I type it backwards.

Alex Jones refuses to even address the Jewish Question most of the time and when he does he's as pro-Jew as can be.

He's not, has never been, /ourguy/
He's just really funny

>never mentions (((them)))
>accidentally talks about pizzagate for attention --> money

>goy, openly disregard pizzagate or lose funding
>yes of course, master

Confirmed controlled opposition

>taking alex jones seriously after he was exposed by david duke

This is winning.

Trump is a pedo and Alex is CIA disinfo.

>without ever pointing out the obvious

Da Joos? You do realize Google is owned by jews? If he went full GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW his career would have been over long ago.

Alex Jones is the greatest radio actor. Almost as good as Orson Welles.

Bingo. Never thought a swede could be based - proved me wrong.

>backs away from something with no evidence
wew colour me surprised

Alex John Jones has been compromised
What I can tell you is what I will tell you

the saviour at the end is going to be Julian Assange, he is going tear it all apart

>saved by a limited hangout

mmhmm tell us more CIA

user, read this thread. This is nothing to be alarmed about.

JAMIE, YOU COULD HAVE PULLED IT UP!

What did he mean by this? I'm not esoteric enough.

The power of kek has swung too far in our favor, we must remain humble and steadfast as the universe seeks balance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Holy fuck...

That's fucking insane...
Wtf I love scaphism now.

>BTW, Hillary is still not president.

Not today she isn't. But there's always tomorrow.

fuck that inbred

Gotyou senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

Ahhh, the eternal pizzagater.
>next week
>the next guy will blow it open
>tomorrow I will have something to show
>there's always next time
>arrests in 30
>I swear there was some kind of evidence
>FBI is gonna nail em all on Sunday

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dumb cucks go buy another bottle of flavored water

Wew someone got a threatening letter from some lawyers

Idk if this has been posted before, but checked this back when the pizza party was first exposed. But, I just want to point out the fact that Pizzagate = 666 in kike numerology.

They chose the name, not us. I think they knew if they were to ever get caught, that the scandal would end with "Gate" so, they looked for words that would add up to 666. "Pizza" fit the bill, and the started using the code words and it ensures that anyone who heard "PIZZAGATE" would likely not take it seriously, due to it sounding ridiculous.

Reminder: The same day Alex Jones reads his lawyer-advised apology to viewers about Pizzagate...

>the Pizzagate "shooter" pleads guilty in federal court; faces three years in prison
nypost.com/2017/03/24/pizzagate-shooter-pleads-guilty-to-federal-charges/

And yesterday...

>David Brock, ex-longtime BF of Comet Pizza owner James Alefantis, has *heart attack*; Brock being Hillary's top astroturfer; Shareblue; CtR

>FBI officially investigating Jones/InfoWars for "Russian ties" that helped get our president elected
salon.com/2017/03/22/did-putin-use-breitbart-and-infowars-to-help-trump-the-fbi-wants-to-know/

>Dr. Phil airs episode w/ former child sex slave who flew worldwide on "elites' private jets"; Michael Flynn Jr ties ep to #Pedogate on Twitter
thesun.co.uk/news/3139642/sex-slave-sold-at-birth/

>MSM reports on Trump's Labor nom, who let billionaire pedo Jeffrey Epstein escape harsh charges; Epstein was owner of "Lolita Express" and "Pedo Island"; Clinton Foundation player
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-jeffrey-epstien-alexander-acosta-sex-abuse-case-20170321-story.html

>Sup Forums reportedly posts forewarning of London terrorist attack
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/22/Sup Forums-post-may-have-predicted-london-attack-reports/21948284/

>white supremacist who murdered black man in NYC was "member of alt-right"; subscribed to InfoWars/Stefan on YT
alternet.org/james-harris-jackson-alt-right-white-supremacist-youtube

>Republicans sell out supporters; bill allows Internet providers to share browser data to "advertisers" (or NGOs like the ADL / SPLC, bet on it)
businessinsider.com/republicans-kill-fcc-broadband-privacy-rules-2017-3

>alt-right Twitter user is charged with felony assault and hate crime for *tweeting a GIF,* setting precedent for "alt-right trolling" as criminal behavior

Sup Forums is kill? 50/50. They take down Sup Forums and InfoWars = the Deep State pedo-protectors win.

based youtube

stop spreading meme information under the guise of "speculation". when maddow does it you nigs start screeching like autists

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>i-if they kill me they prove im right
confirmed liar pussy

This post should be out of the rotation. It is not needed anymore.

I'm not surprised.

If you think these "right-wing" personalities, or even politicians, yes including Trump, aren't controlled by Jews then you're not as 'redpilled' as you think you are.

The ultimate redpill is they're all controlled by Jews. You're all being manipulated as much as the SJWs are.

The dude who shot up the place is going to trial. If they ask him how he got his ideas and mentions InfoWars Alex can be fucked big time.

He is clearing himself before that happens.

He doesn't back down on crazy shit like space vampires, so him backing down on this is different.

Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Funny how none of his more popular videos were trending...

alt-right's and Sup Forums's narrative BTFO